There's no fighting over this

There's no fighting over this.

Indeed. That's why I hide every smartphone related thread. This time I made the expection to post in one before hiding it. I'd prefer if you didn't make them in the first place.

The iPhone x is easily recognizeable from afar thanks to the notch.

It's a blessing in disguise from a marketing standpoint.

patented numale notch very good for marketing to the rick and morty crowd

No, it's not.

Nobody's looking at your phone's screen.

yep, Apple is right.

look at the apple webpage retard. the homebutton was branding and now it's gone the notch is branding.

Imagine being such a pretentious company that not only is your logo a apple with a bitemark on it, but you also have that same bitemark on your fucking screen.

tfw took weeks to finally comprehend Apple's genius

>Imagine making an item slightly different than the norm to try and make money

What a retard!

Isn't Apple making the frogs gay too?

>yfw iPhones now look like chink iPhone rip-offs

>imagine being so pretentious that you remove your fingerprint sensor instead of putting on the back on your logo so people don't cover up the logo

Most people won't see the front of your phone from afar. They'll see the back, which has an Apple logo on it anyway.

The notch is there to remind you that it is an Apple product.

>disguise

i love the notch

where is the 9?

Both are wrong.

Apple wants people to fight about this because it puts people in the camp that it isn't retarded firmly in the apple store when it comes out. Just stop. Just stop. No one is going to care about this in 3 months so just stop playing along with these cooperate games you cucks.

>because it puts people in the camp that it isn't retarded firmly in the apple store when it comes out
Anyone who goes to an Apple store to see if this really is worth it doesn't fall under the not retarded category.

T H I S
H
I
S

You know it's going to go back to the one on the left as soon as they figure out a way to hide the speaker.

chad

7 8 9

There's no fighting over this.

/thread