Does your country have redheads

?

Other urls found in this thread:

flickriver.com/photos/v_project/popular-interesting/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, a few. Weirdly, I've seen more natural redhead guys than girls. Seen one guy who looked like Kazuma Kuwabara once.

Yes. They are rare.

We have an autistic photographer that take photos of Brazilian redheads in the whole country, jusk check them

flickriver.com/photos/v_project/popular-interesting/

Unfortunately.

At least they get bullied a lot for being freaks

Yes we Finland-Swedes often have red hair because we come from Atlantis

Yeah loads.

>tfw region with higest red hair, above iceland

sawing some red hair from my window kek

>Unfortunately.

An English ginger is current Olympic, World, European, and Commonwealth champion at literal jumping.

Doesn't make him any less of a ginger freak

Very true, but still.

rare

Lets post ginger athletes and rate them

:)

Orangutans can be athleles there?

There are no orangutans, but mico leao dourados

The red of red hair is caused primarily by the same pigment, pheomelanin, that gives nipples and the glans penis their reddish coloration.

>and the glans penis their reddish coloration.
Every time I see a ginger from now on, I'm going to think of them as having a penis on their head.

Thank you, science.

literal dickheads

Some.

The fuck are you on about?

Also the same pigment that causes blonds funny enough.

Dark hair is caused by eumelanin.

I'm pretty sure it's caused by the absence of the brown(?) pigment rather than an excess of pheomelanine(at least primarily)

Loot of them look literally neanderthals. I thought it was a maymay

my mom is one

No.

"""red""" hair

the only places real redheads come from is Britain and Russia

You descend from Irish slaves
Your ancestors literally abducted women from their families and husbands and brought them to cold islands in the north where they had to fuck and give birth until they died
Literally ISIS-tier

post ur mom's feet

You are a literal retard

ayylmao redhead.

Lots of Icelandic and Faroese "Irish" were Priests who wanted to spread religion, Pekka.

Ireland and Scotland have the highest per capita in the world, both of actual redheads and of people carrying the gene.

I want to post this along with a laughing frog reaction image but I can only post one

>tfw no qt red gf

Who is this sperm succubus?

vikings were some bad boys, huh

>sawing some red hair from my window kek
deebly gonserned

>Ireland and Scotland have the highest per capita in the world, both of actual redheads and of people carrying the gene.

And? that doesn't mean that there aren't redheads elsewhere, shit for brains

Under 1% is not zero, you retarded fuck

sees shitskin, real redhair is bright and orange and shiny and cute

mudskins like you rub some clay or henna in your nappy shitty negro hair and you say it's red

>that doesn't mean that there aren't redheads elsewhere, shit for brains
It most definitely does mean that everywhere else is only pseudo-Red.

>Today, red hair is most commonly found at the northern and western fringes of Europe; it is centered around populations in the British Isles.
>Over the years there have been a number of studies measuring the percentage of redheads within the UK and Ireland. Exact figures, and methods, vary, but they all are in agreement that the highest percentages in the world are within these isles. England has a red hair prevalence of around 4%, with an gene carrying population of 28.5%
>In Ireland, the percentage of population with red hair is estimated to be at around 10%. According to Britain's DNA, 34.7% of the Irish population carry the genes for red hair, although this doesn't directly translate proportionally into births of red-haired children.
>Scotland also has a very high percentage with around 6% of the population having red hair. Previously it was estimated that red hair occurrence in Scotland was around 13%, which had been widely reported in reliable media sources.[17] However, Dr. Jim Wilson of Britain's DNA study used a sample of 2,343 people, and found red hair occurrence of 6% in Scotland, with 35% overall carrying the gene and Edinburgh having the highest proportion of gene carriers at 40%

>In Ireland, the percentage of population with red hair is estimated to be at around 10%
>Scotland also has a very high percentage with around 6% of the population having red hair.

Nothing will stop the Red Menace

fucking raulo over here is totally right

this is totally what an italian girl looks like

No, both blond and brown hair are caused by brown eumelanin -- confusingly enough. The difference is in the amount produced.

Grey hair is caused by the black eumelanin that most everyone produces, which the body continues making long after the other types.

Not total absence, but a very small presence. Much less than that present in brown-haired people.

Julianne Moore has a Scottish mother, good see she's passed the gene on.

Hello,

where can i find southrn belle like this

regards,

pineapple

I got you covered my frogposting friend

>that doesn't mean that there aren't redheads elsewhere, shit for brains
>It most definitely does mean that everywhere else is only pseudo-Red.

Hum no, non sequitur.

They actually all fled the South to escape the obesity, shitty education and niggers. They're all in the Midwest now.

I guess I'm moving to Nebraska next year

Yes, We've even saying about redhead women:
Rusty roof - wet basement.

Yes but cleraly not enough

wew lad

I have red hair so I'm NOT ALLOWED to date a redhead girl in this lifetime. Feels bad.

It's you?
Pretty nice nurse

I saw Notre Jour Viendra and it seems like the French have a similar idea of what red hair is to fuckin Giacomo over here

this is my mom and her hair is dark as fuck, so to me it's more brown than red. See what I'm saying? Although it's TECHNICALLY red hair, it's not the same as you would see from some Ronald Weasly King Krule type fuck from Northern England.

no, I'm male

I don't think I would care if I were female. There's no such thing as a fetish for redhead guys tbqh rip.

>tfw redhaired women intentionally avoid me and my red hair

Funny thing is it's really liked by almost white girls. Like south americans and lebanese. I think it's because they want the whitest babies possible.

Germanic tribes moved down into north african mountains. They didn't interbreed much and some kept their hair.

>What is migration

Redhead """"males"""" aren't allowed to date any girl
You're born to be involuntary celibates only suited for an ascetic life as a monk at best

not if you become famous

iktf, my last two gfs were a leb and a polack

Are you implying you see redheads in every corner in a country full of Asians?

Ever have a Chad tell you they wish they had red hair? It's weird how some people want to stick out as much as possible.

We tend to be pretty shitty with fashion because only a few dark colours work well, and we don't need any extra help in sticking out.

Yeah, what we call red hair is definetly more like OP's picture. Also, nice mom.

If they mock gingers like they mock them here, I'm moving to Ireland to find me a sad redhead gf

>Ever have a Chad tell you they wish they had red hair?
I actually only hear that from girls, but it bothers me a lot because envy is not the feeling you want them to feel from looking at you.

this girl killed herself because she was bullied for it

same girl is in

The only ones who get mocked are the ugly fuckers.

I would love to hatefuck Stacey Dooley into a coma

Highland Scots got kicked out in 1800s and tens of thousands came here.

On my mum's side I'm the first with red hair in four or five generations.

One mans ugly is another mans 'not too bad'

Post vocaroo

I got called a lot of stupid shit and I've never been ugly.

People tell you you look like Ronald Weasly literally no matter what you look like.

I laugh whenever she says her own name in that accent.

>gf was redhead
>Hair gradually turned into a yellow straw colour

NGL, i'm kind of disappointed desu. Also she got fat.

They are very ugly, both men and women seriously, I can't feel atracted to redheads. I don't know why. And I find white girls attractive.

they still have to be beautiful in the first place, kek

I think people who say redheads are ugly just don't notice dark-haired ugly people because they don't stick out. Something like 50% of people even look good at all, if that.

The same way I see black women as dirty, I see redheads in general as sick people

Also

>Juliana e Norma Rockstroh

Are they House-DJ?s

>tfw ginger

Yes ;)
Look at our queen

> I see redheads in general as sick people

You are a fucking brazilian m8

And? Brazilian is a meaningless term

Of course, but not common

It is a ridiculously ugly country

Butthurt?

there are 3 redheads in my class

Celtic people look kind of weird with their really big heads.

Unless you get used to certain red hair features, there's a bit of an uncanny valley thing.

Brazilians look kind of weird with their strange ethnic admixture.

The men look bad, but some of the women look okay. You gay nigga.

Also, the cutest grill of the my school is a redhead. Pic related.

>this
>redhead

Seriously look at this link, these are real redheads

so is this

She's natural. It's just the lighting/filter of the photo that makes some parts of the hair look darker.

>Celtic people look kind of weird with their really big heads.

Germans are the same, its because the climate is cold and wet

Germans have wide heads, but they aren't very long.