youtube.com/watch?v=rQQzYnwRufw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

keep your pants on it's a fantasy movie

looks pretty fun desu

>keep your pants on it's a fantasy movie

this isnt even a whitewashed one
its just another recent hollywood pandering garbage aiming to make money in both america and chinese market and pandering to both

but andy lau doe

It's a movie made by the Chinese.

ancient Chinese were Caucasian. Why else do you think they created such a marvelous civilisation? Modern day chinks are Mong rapebaby's

This. Chinese civilization was founded by the aryan offspring of Alexander's Greek Mercenaries that ventured east after his campaign ended.

no, the chinese civilization was built by chinese
shame westerns think somehow they are becoming like the lost Atlantis

Matt Damon always looks like a total fagaloon.

then the director and sponsors just officially want to sell this to american market. its about money not related to whitewashing. its the same story anyway.

you're autistic

what's wrong with opening to hollywood?

>youtube comments
wew
really makes you think

the ancient chinese are caucasian

It's not about being chinese, it's about saving them.

Ashf Lshtshfoom can make any movie look bad. I don't like tis actor.

he's kidding

thanks for clearing that up

thanks for clearing that up

I am not autistic

It's a bit irony that white trying to be muh diversity but still use white as MC instead chink.
Apparently muh diversity means muh pander to black.

it was directed by zhanyimou
you know red sorghum?

Yeah, totally. The lefties don't care about human beings you see.

hmmmmm

ancient chinese were chinese

mmmm

WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHEET

Movies set in China with chinese leads aren't hard to come by though.

>muh diversity means muh pander to black.
No surprise there.

>Adrien Brody and John Cusack did the "white guys in a Chinese epic" gimmick just last year

>not even a single fuck given

What makes Matt Damon doing it so special again?

>matt damon WILL BLEACH that qt

The Hogun character Asian is in the Marvel comics.

He's not of Asgard, he's a guest from a Hunnic/Mongol-type realm.

They even show this in the second movie when he's deported.

tbf I don't think anyone gives a single fuck now either

Why didn't they just cast Jackie Chan for this movie?

...And Cage and Hayden Christensen in 2014. How did nobody care about this?

Wasn't that the one about the Roman lost legion? It actually made sense their.

What I don't like about Hollywood movies is that they seem to only have a very limited pool of very famous actors that they just shoehorn into every movie because that's what they think will sell. I'm getting tired of seeing Dicaprio in every single movie, it gets boring after a while.

You should know by now that, when western lefties talk about white privilege, they don't only mean Europeans, they also mean Sephardics (or any non-black Jewish convert), rich/middle class mestizos and Asians in general. For them the "privilege" also applies to all Asians, jews and mestizos who don't live in favelas and slums, even more than white women in western countries.

Shut up Sup Forums is trying to be ironically outraged and you're ruining the fun for everyone.

Also what did he mean by this?

This. Why even bother when they just cram there A list """"stars"""" into everything

he means whities should only play whities

ive stopped seeing any of hollywood almost by that reason. same goes for videogames. when it comes to something modern it always sets in the same american cities and landscapes.

plebs

You'll have more fun watching the Cage movie.

no u

directors work with what they have

the true art comes from what they can do with what they are given

>true art
>hollywood
what do you mean by this

I'm sure they have hundreds of talented actors who are every bit as good as A list stars that they refuse to cast because movies with famous people sell better.

not watching a movie because they want to sell the movie is childish
fine don't watch it but it has nothing to do with the movie itself

I don't refuse to watch movies for that reason but I do think movies would be more interesting with less famous actors.

I don't understand, why are they fighting some monsters instead of Mongols

>chinks complain about white racism

>they get triggered by seeing a non-chink person in less than 1% of their movies.

This movie is so bad kek

nic cage by itself is a sign of shittness

Director and screenwriter are very much white hollywood guys.

Whats wrong with Americans? Movie looks good tbH. I can dig the setting

He is a white mercenary from Europe in the movie you autists.

matt damon always has to save nonwhites

he did it in elysium too

I would prefer some movie about Xiong-nu vs. the Han dynasty or something like that, it could be even with some low-fantasy elements, like Xiong-nu shamans invoking demons etc., but this gojira is pretty retarded.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and progressive millennials of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

They would seriously be affronted by the white-washing in this movie on behalf of Asians. However, their true love has always been the blacks. If Matt Damon were black, they would defend this. In the US progressive hierarchy, blacks > jews > whites > yellows > hispanics

>what were they trying to keep out
western devils

Who is she? Fan Binbing or Yifei Liu?

Matt Damon is a bigger name and star than Cusack and the hook nose. And the trailer actually looks decent.

>Matt Damon is a bigger name and star than Cusack and the hook nose. And the trailer actually looks decent.
Also Zhang Yimou is a top tier director

>Not Mongolians! Great wall was built for stop the Huns(Old Turks).
>t. Abdullah Kurt

Every fucking time

you infectious diseased fuck

>white protagonist
>chinese girl for him to fuck
>and she does physical fighting

This looks great to be quite honest.

t. Chang

so egyptians were black, chinese were white, pacific islanders were amerindians, arabs were mongols, and turks were finns

And europeans were indiand.

It's a Chinese movie though

You can't blame white people when the Chinese directing staff thought Matt Damon would be the perfect lead for a movie that's going to be shilled like hell in their own domestic market

lel.

But that still didn't stop booty-blasted Asian-'American' gooks and chinks from going beserk on "social media"

>pacific islanders were amerindians, arabs were mongols, and turks were finns
have any of these actually happened in movies or anything of the sort?

social media is cancer, who cares? I bet there are white leftists who are also bitching about this, even though they would be the ones to support black people portraying European historical figures. But really, they're cancerous, they always have been, always will be, so at this point who cares.

That being said I still think that movies should try to maintain historical accuracy. It just makes no sense to portray a Chinese guy with Matt Damon. I mean if at least they took a chinky-looking Hungarian or Turk or something, then MAYBE, but fucking Matt Damon?

Isn't DC famous for being a total nigger when it comes to taking roles? He's almost Daniel Day Lewis tier but not because he doesn't want to act in anything, just because he needs such a massive salary

He plays a European mercenary trying to find gunpowder. I don't know why all the westerners are going apeshit over his casting, it was a conscious decision to get more visibility and sell the movie, and it works well in the context of the script. Plus, Zhang Yimou. You niggers never heard of this director? Seriously

T. Chink

I have
t. Chinese

Definitely

Hey man. People are trying to meme in peace here.

>And the trailer actually looks decent.

Matt Damon is there so they can sell it to a western audience. Maybe they make a few bucks doing that but the real market is China. The Chinese gov only allows a few Western movies a year and they're typically the ones that pander to China the hardest- but the ones that make it (transformers, the martian) all so very, VERY well.

This one is not only set in China but features an array of Chinese characters set to a Chinese story and directed by a Chinese. It'll be a hit there.

Literally proto-Russians.

So if finns are mongols then..

WE WUZ DURRGONS!!!