Educate me on Upper Carniola

educate me on Upper Carniola

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aXHPcCkbbUE
youtube.com/watch?v=gkZvJ4RpOv0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It soudns like a place in slovenia daddy

To know Upper Carniola, you must first know Avsenik.

youtube.com/watch?v=aXHPcCkbbUE

Superior region in Slovenia, and therefore the most superior region in all of EE.

The capital of Gorenjska

The most well maintained commieblocks in all of EE

Upper Carniola has even got its own botanical garden which is far superior to the one in Ljubljana for its world famous tulip beds!

And the most cozy churches in all of EE

Kateri hrib pa je ta v ozadju? Najprej sem pomislil, da si prilimal sliko Dravelj s pogledom na Šmarno goro.

>no sea/lakes
>superior
My dear friend and brother in ethnicity, pls!

Gorenjska actually contains two of Slovenia's largest lakes, Bohinjsko and Blejsko jezero.

Not to mention Preddvorsko jezero, which is technically in Carinthia, historically speaking, but which has been assimilated into Upper Carniola due to being isolated from the other three parts of poor partitioned Carinthia.

Good. Living without water nearby is a disaster. I'm a lake nigger and I don't know how people can stand it.

>mazury fucking shits

No word about Jesenice, one of the most horrible looking places and immigrant infested part of Slo.?

I don't really go to Bohinj, it's chalk full of tourists, much of whom are from surprisingly distant parts of Europe.

Posting pic of Slovenian holy place - Vrba na Gorenjskem, birthplace of Slovenia's #1 bard, Prešeren.

NICE
I
C
E

Even Jesenice produced Mazzini. Have you ever read Drobtinice? If you're lazy, it was adapted to the screen under the name Operacija Cartier. A real love song to Jesenice in the early 80s. Just can't beat Gorenjska, lad.

Close my no-water-in-your-city-landscape friend.

When I was a boy, purple snow still used to fall in Jesenice.

no, warmia does not exist
warmia is just prussified mazury

Moving forward with our e-tour, here is a pic of Kropa, a preindustrial nailmaker's settlement built in a ravine, meaning that it gets limited exposure to sunlight.

Warmia was the only part in which the Polish language survived, just like our gwara. Mazury was the heavily germanized one.

That's why we have meme border signs and real border "posts/collumns". Because we're that different.

>just like our gwara

Your...govor? Your vernacular speech? Is it really exotic and different from standard Polish?

"no"

Also, on the subject of dialects, r8 the Upper Carniolan dialect, Poles.

youtube.com/watch?v=gkZvJ4RpOv0

we're in no position to r8 your dialects as Slovenian is the most ayylium of all South Slavic languages to us

Serbian is the closest and only because it resembles Slovak so much

Šmarna gora, levo je pa Jošt

Kurba, sploh nisem vedel, da ste tako blizu. V Kranju nisem bil že 15 let.

Yes.

This is our local gawara:
>Pozawczoram z rena po frysztyku kobziyty sobzie co do roboty nolazły, a mym wsiedli w ołto i pojechalim do Łolstyna. Pozietrze buło sprowdy psiankne, tedy łostazilim ołto na łustrzyżónam parkplacu, coby noma żodan szpiglów nie łuder abo i ziankszy szkody nie łuczyniuł i poślim psiechtó na Stare Mniasto na wspomninki ło kedajszam Łolstynie. Gdzie sia człozieku nie łobglóndniesz wszandzie jenaczy tero wyglóndo. Jek am ślypsie zawer, zaro mi sia stary Łolstyn przymarzu.

this is Polish:
>Przedwczoraj z rana po śniadaniu kobiety znalazły sobie jakieś zajęcie, a my wsiedliśmy do samochodu i pojechaliśmy do Olsztyna. Pogoda była naprawdę piękna, więc zostawiliśmy auto na strzeżonym parkingu, żeby nam ktoś lusterek nie powyrywał albo i większych szkód nie narobił, i poszliśmy pieszo na Stare Miasto powspominać o niegdysiejszym Olsztynie. Gdzie się nie obejrzysz, wszystko teraz inaczej wygląda. Ledwie przymknąłem oczy, zaraz mi się stary Olsztyn przypominał.

Fruštek, parkplac and špegel are typical everyday Upper Carniolan germanisms desu.

>pozawczorym
rusycyzm
>kobziyty
mazurzenie
>Łolstyn
nagłos wschodni

"gwara warmińska" przypomina do złudzenia kurpiowszczyznę i inne takie nierelewantne gówna, tyle że ją oswobodzili bracia Rosjanie))

>mazurzenie

pardą, pierdolłę się

mazurzenie to po ludzku seplenienie, to co wyszczególniłem to typowa dla kurpiowskiego odmiana zmiękczania

Ma ne, sj sm zajebou, Šmarjetna je tole

Do you mean "North Carolina"?

trying2hard/10

>he doesn't know his Slovenian lands

Shamfuru! Your parents must have sent you to a cheap cram school.

>on se sramuje svojega jezika, ki mu ga je slovenska mati v zibel dela

Gutn tag, majn her, vi gets es inen?

Serpentinšek je slaba karikatura. Ne naprezaj se preveč.

Ja, še vedno je boljši od Pr' Hostar, anede?

No, upper. The actual name is Oberkrain

A to je tisto sranje od tistih ljubiteljev čefurjev? Nikoli nisem videl.

>iznašel je slovensko ustreznico izraza 'niggerlover'

Bravo, mojster! Čeprav bi morda šel 'čefuroljubec' lažje z jezika.

*Čefurjeljubec

se opravičujem za čefurizem

Sem šel gledat in vsaj dva nista Slovenca, tako da ne moremo govoriti o ljubiteljih čefurjev ampak o čefurjih. Imaš pa prav, da Serpentinšek še vseeno govori bolje kot ti pritepenci.

Go ri zia
Is tria
Tri e ste

OT, but Istra, Trst, Gorica slovenska so pravica, to be completely honest.

>he thinks I'm gonna bother google translating this so I indirectly learn some slovenian