cabrone

Hello R@o

pendejo

jajajajajaja

Uhu Kecc Adjeghuluf

hijo de tu puta madre

Que? tu espanol es mierda.

Tergui, Mzabi and Chaoui/Steppique?
Where the fuck are muh kabyles, pouvoir assassin!

me no habla espagnol

What the fuck did you just fucking say about semites, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Akkadian army, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Sumer, and I have over 300 confirmed human sacrifices. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top archer in the entire Akkadian army. You are nothing to me but just another Urukian. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Desert, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the King's Highway? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the desert and your location is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my sword. Not only am I extensively trained in armed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Semitic tribes and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the desert, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn mesopotamian. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, sumerian.

y el tuyo también

Okay then, since you said in that post (Your son fucking)
Tuareg, Chaoui and Haut plateau I think, I didn't make that pic.

sumerias werent semitic

baby sit calm we don't need another episode

Threadly reminder Algerian "men" are c.u.c.k.s

youtube.com/watch?v=D5_ExbCCJkQ

are you the fucking dominician who thinks berbers were genocided and replaced by arabs ?

lo que sea...

Yes
hello my selfhating arab friend

ur mum is quqing your dad with a tourist right now xDDD

omg!! where are her legs!!

XD

Yeah well joke's on you I'm côquing my mom by sucking my dad off and giving him a prostate massage right this moment

how many times do Algerian "men" call their wives to try to win them back?

answer here:

youtube.com/watch?v=D5_ExbCCJkQ

>3eyet 3liha 168 merra

JUST

woop here comes the crépu nog

Akkadians were.

>crépu
what does that mean?

it means white my friend

>Gooks
What did Algerians do? rape your wife?

yeah they were
assyrians and babylonians were akkadian
but im not white nor black

it's a marroki that got range banned

he's a proxy

> rape your wife
::::::^^^^^^)
::::::::::::^^^^^^^^^^^^^^))))))
:^^^^)

>Rape
Oh I meant sexually please her
He deserved it then.

babylonians weren't Semitic. The Sumerian language isn't related to any known language family

Questions for you cunts

Why do arabs fucking love anime so much

Are you actually as islamic as statistics point your country out to be? No alcohol, death for leaving islam, all that?

>please her
:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

so basically black

I've seen that the gulf has a strong weeaboo culture
In the maghreb it's not so much.

It is quite the thing here and in Tunisia

Probably a mulatto

>One hundred (100) and sixty (60) eight (8) (168) times

yes, my name is mokhtar abu majid a well known hardcore islamist and kirino is y waifu

We don't count as weebs because we're proud mongoloids

no it's not, it's average

you have no idea how strong it is in the gulf

>taking my mongols joke this far

bls algeria is full of weebs. some of them evem even drew mangas (including a naruto rip off) and had their spotlight in last comics convention there

tunisia has its fair share of cosplayers pics wee posted years ago

>babylonians weren't Semitic
they were
they were akkadian
look it up
fuck no
im caucasian

I could easily be friends with one of you cunts getting liquor drunk on the weekends but I still dont trust muslims like I dont want to be homies with a dude who one day will go allahu akbar crazy and finish me

So a mulatto ?

Yeah I know about that (Especially the guy who draws Dragonball Z stuff) Just looking at interpal Algerian women I see.
I read some article long time ago that said that kabyles were related to sami people

nice to meet you my somali friend

Not just Kabyle mind you

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1199377/

What did he mean by this?
kek

You're invited to shit on Algerian men (168) here:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/4vcmj3/a_beta_story_everyone_can_learn_from/

>1 6 8

>6

>8

>TIMES
>I
>M
>E
>S

SO YOU BE SAYIN
WE WUZ KHANZ N SHEIIIT

mulattos arent caucasian

>im caucasian
Lmao

nobody here wants to be your friend my friend
you have to go back hermano

DAS RITE

STRAIGHT FROM SIBERIA HOLMES

>being unironically racist

hey I'm just curious, do Moroccan men like spending Ramadan in jail after their wives take all their clothes? Or is it just an Alg168ian thing?

i mean you seem like respectable fun bastards but it is dodgy being friends with a muslim. Not even trying to be an asshole its just one of those things like "you never know when it happens"

>beta rage

lol

Iberia*

>Alger168ian
:^)

are you a proud sri lankan then?

Shut up.

On an interesting note the best pizza I ever had was in your country. Cheese with black olive.

Went there when I was 8, lived in Poland at the time. Based on my moms accent they all thought we were Russian and tried to buy vodka off of us.

Funny shit. Behind closed doors you arabs drink as much as us depsite your religion.

i bet im more lighter than you

Tunisia has the second highest alcohol consumption in /mena/ after UAE if I recall correctly

but isn't vodka polish?

shoud have glassed those niggers hohol-style for that

Aaand Ive had pizza in italy. Still think tunisian pizza is best.

you don't seem more brighter tho

HAHAHAHAHA
A DOMINICAN NIGGER CAUCASIAN WANNABE THINKS HE IS BETTER THAN AN ACTUAL CAUCASIAN

vodka is the most popular alcoholic drink after beer here
vodka a shit,tunisians belong on a cross

Yes vodka is polish. However they didnt know we were polish, we spoke english with a slavic accent slavic=russian to them more or less and russian =vodka since its not just readily avaliable. Idk how it is now but back then it was I guess harder for the average tunisian to buy booze.

On a side note I did ride a camel. In your country. Those animals are cunts. They eat cactus and have a bad attitude.

camels are cunts everybody knows that

I wish we had camels here

nah it was easier before, I went before and after ben ali and it got a lot more islamic and chaotic (they broke into my car and took 4 passports and money which would have never happened before, I used to sleep on the beach and feel totally safe), the police basically got castrated

it's probably a moroccan thing after all that dude was from the border with morocco

I just this and holy shit dude I'm never getting married

I might as well say that the 7ave you seen my watch niggers are Berkane, which so happens to border a certain country :::::::^)

algerians have better humor indeed