Podcasts

What are some good Sup Forums tier podcasts?

Other urls found in this thread:

noagendashow.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=X69hrAP7vqA&list=PLVkch0DbUw0dp4TLt3493qNipJ0BpbN8V
youtube.com/watch?v=xFqne3pNIa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Film photography podcast
Bullseye
Stretch and Bobbito

The Daily Shoah

The Father Land is better

>Going Linux
>FLOSS weekly
>This Week in tech

>White Power Hour
>The Daily Stormcast
>Stuff You Should Know (About Niggers)

Opening Arguments

First Mondays

False. Fash The Nation is the best podcast for us racist Jew haters

starcock by black man

do those idiots even exist anymore.

Father Land and Hardcore History are the only good podcasts.

Wow, actual podcast recommendations. Thanks.

Psychedelic salon

Totally depends on what you're into OP. I listen to like 20 podcasts regularly and have marathoned many more, but there are just so many to choose from it really depends on you...

This. i am jewish and it is my favorite podcast.

Oy vey its anudda shoah.

Did no one else listen to the episode where they bashed Linux and Enoch talked about how he likes his macbook? I got triggered hard.

send them a chateau autiste about the faustian nature of gnu/linux making it the quintessential white man's operating system

Holy fuck, Enoch and Sven talking about Linux angered me so much
Then he tried to say that his MacBook is superior because he can use SSH from the terminal
Remember that
Fuck that pained me
He's such a good bloke, how do you think he was led astray?

They just want their shitty infrastructure to work, they don't want to spend hours troubleshooting stuff. Plenty of small businesses use apple hardware for their networks, including mine.

It's not their infrastructure, their actually website is hosted on Linux and Enoch even admits during the episode that running servers off anything but Linux is absurd
He's talking about his personal machine, and he seems to have experimented with Linux once or twice and immediately set it aside as too hard
Why verbally trash a whole kernel because you are too stupid to operate it??

>Why verbally trash a whole ??? because you are too stupid to ???

really makes you think doesn't it

As if it takes more than a minute to install putty or an equivalent, nevermind cygwin.

What I said makes sense, I don't go around shitting on things I don't understand
Doesn't make me think at all.

I am a data scientist so I very much like :
More or less (by the BBC),
Talk Python to Me,
The Freakonomics podcast,
Reply All,
The Dick Show,
Science VS

Hardcore history is great and probably the best podcast, but it has nothing to do with the rest of the racist shit. Only problem is that Dan Carlin uses so much time and polish on each episode so there are only a few that comes out every year. But each time a new episode comes out it is a special day.

>>>/kysfaggot/

>Why verbally trash a whole kernel because you are too stupid to operate it??
>Why verbally trash a whole race because you are too stupid to see different societal backgrounds

it's almost like being a white supremist and being intellectually lazy is correlated

Yes, because chimping is excusable as long as they come from a different place than you
Your comparison is awful, criticism of other races does not come from a place of ignorance
It's usually well thought out

And there is a kernel of truth to the assertion that GNU/Linux is for autists and that the typical person shouldn't bother. A former IT guy like Enoch dismissing it for personal use after trying it once is what gets me.

>TRSodomite strikes again
Kys faggot

You cringeworthy bastards. all of you

The FPV Show, maybe not Sup Forums, maybe Sup Forums

>when you abandon privacy and security because your favorite white supremacist is to smart to use linux

have you personally thought it out or did you just heard whatever made you feel good and just ran with it?
"entire race chimping out" doesn't sound like well thought out criticism either

Move into a black majority neighborhood. I dare you.

Besides some mentioned above...

>Revolutions
Mike Duncan is great, although the current series isn't very interesting since it's too broad in scope
>The Daily
NYT daily news podcast. This is really great even if heavily left-biased.
>S-Town
Serial was pointless garbage (ditto "Somebody Knows Something"; spoiler: nobody knows anything). But S-Town was legitimately great.
>Radiolab
So much interesting shit; better version of This American Life.
>Revisionist History
I really didn't want to like this because "pop science" is such a meme, but Gladwell is legit great at digging up these interesting stories
>Beef and Dairy Network
Trust me.
>Crimetown
Drags some, but really interesting, looking forward to the next season

...don't have my phone on me so I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch of good ones.

Hardcore History is of course the king of podcasts and EVENT LISTENING whenever one releases. Back catalog can be torrented.

FP's ER used to be one of my favourites when Rothkopf hosted it (not sure why he left suddenly with no explanation; I suspect a Weinstein situation). Worth listening to the back catalog up to where he leaves.

bsdnow.tv

cum town, chapo trap house, contra points

>i have too much soy in my diet

>my entire worldview is Sup Forums memes

Second this

> This Week in tech
More like this week in phones and politics. Absolute shit.

Nobody mentioned No Agenda Show yet? It's the best podcast in the universe. Insightful discussion, funny hosts, and best of all, no ads.

noagendashow.com/

ITM TYFYC

The baotcast by your host fatmanippo

youtube.com/watch?v=X69hrAP7vqA&list=PLVkch0DbUw0dp4TLt3493qNipJ0BpbN8V

true, but u still got soy oversaturation
balancing ur hormones will balance ur brain, and u wont be triggered by the political board on an anime website so often

How do I become a data scientist?

you are the one who got triggered by podcasts I listen to

Get statistics and skills in data gathering ( SQL, data mining) then get skills in wrangling and cleaning the data ( you can do it with SQL, Python, R or any software that gets the job done) do some descriptive statistics on the data, make all sorts of different plots for rapport while exploring the data and either come to some conclusion by doing some inferential statistics on the data.

Or if your job is to make a model to estimate some value (lie how much of much bread (which usually only can be sold the same day) you need to buy so that everyone can buy the bread they want, but nothing is left over) or if your job is to classify something (for example if you are making an app that should classify a muchroom as edible or dangerous by taking a photo of it) then you need to do some machine learning on it to get a good model. THEN you can do inferential statistics and explain in your rapport how good your model is, how to make it better and so on.

When these sort of things seem approachable then you are golden. Most of the job is data gathering (like 80%)

you saw cooking with jack, now there's TECH TIME with jack
youtube.com/watch?v=xFqne3pNIa8

I live in a black majority neighbourhood... But in norway so they are are not poverty stricken. The only crime happening here is youth smoking weed near the local shopping center. And drunken people screaming in the streets, but most of the black people here are Muslims who don't drink so more often than not the people who are screaming drunk are just regular white Norwegians like myself (except I have stopped drinking)

So living in a black neighbourhood is not bad, even when they come from African countries with a lot of problems it does not seem to translate into difficult behaviour. The places in Europe where they become a problem is always when they live in poverty. But that also applies to white people (look at chavs and neds in the UK)

>The Freakonomics podcast

The Jewonimics podcast

True Capitalist Radio

Yes, I guess they are Jews, same with reply all and science VS. Many Jews in media and many Jews that deal with economics... But it's an entertaining and educational podcast

>cum town, chapo trap house

You're literally a degenerate commie.

>I live in a black majority neighbourhood ... in norway

Europe is kill.

Press F to pay respect.

Level1Techs is good and their Linux channel but I wish they had a Kodi video addon.
(DO IT WENDEL!!!)

Jupiter Broadcasting has a very stable Kodi video addon.
(Linux Unplugged and TechSnap)

whats up with BSD users and being bald?
Dan/Alan/Benedict..

Is it Linux users are the Chads of tech?

XFM

Sup Forums related
>techsnap
>security now
>software engineering daily
>coding blocks
>fragmented
>ms dev show

non Sup Forums related
>planet money
>how I built this
>philosophize this
>hbr ideacast

The Paranormies.
Spooky stories and conspiracies go along well with code monkeying. They really make you think.

no
u r wrong
too much soybrain

i wish there was less shitposting

not an argument Sup Forums-friend and I am not degenerate.