Is the Note 8 currently the best phone compared to other flagships like the Pixel 2 or iPhone X...

Is the Note 8 currently the best phone compared to other flagships like the Pixel 2 or iPhone X, as well as the new LG V30?

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ospolice.packagedisablerpro&hl=en
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.airwatch.mdm&hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

I'd be ok with Note8 if it weren't for fucking touch wiz. Ik its called "grace ux" now or whatever but its still a bloated android skin.

Yes I am also aware of rooting your phone but honest to god why should I over a fucking android skin?

yep

package disabler pro

no root required

Does this shit really work?

yea

Doesn't work on Note8

Lol, i own a Note8 and use it, shut up retard

doesn't work on my Note8 then, take it easy child

no, lg is better

>PDP plugin app is required for samsung devices.This app uses the Device Administrator permission.

>3.6 rating

yup, doesnt work

werks for me™

So what app will work?

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ospolice.packagedisablerpro&hl=en
&
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.airwatch.mdm&hl=en

works for me

Seems like people are finding varying levels of success. PDP worked without issues on my S6 but not my Note8. Going to try BK instead.

touchjizz hasn't been that offensive for a few generations now

>2 year security update support on non-Pixel, non-Apple
>DoubleLocker, Blueborne, Dirty COW

Why the fuck would you trust a Vietnamese closed source app to do what ADB sbell pm disable -K --user 0 com.packagename.fuckyou can do in an instant?

Speak English nigger

Not buying into the phablet craze.

When did phones go from striving to be small and convenient to being big and bulky?

I am you double nigger, I'm giving you the command to type in ADB so that retards like you don't bopped by some gook's shitty app.

When people started consuming media on their mobile devices. Bigger screen = better for video.

get the original pixel for unlimited uploads space

Fair enough.

Perhaps also when people went to having their phone as their only computing device.