When will the bezeless meme end?

I genuinely miss sharp square, tasteful bezels, pic related

My TV is from 2009 and it still works. Heavy as fuck tho.

I think you are legit a retard.

just get a nec or eizo

Can anything sate your autism?

>when will the bezeless meme end
>posts a monitor with a huge bezel
>complains that he wants thing bezels

KILL YOURSELF

I posted because I like bezels about that thick. I also like the monitors so thick you can sit small things on top of them, like those old 24" Dells hnnng

Not sure I've ever even seen a bezel-less display. Anyone got any examples?

you may not like it, but this is what peak monitor design looks like.

>overscan

are you retarded?

No.
Are you blind?

are you?

Do you not see the text that got cut in half under the "10:10 AM" in the corner?

that's not overscan. that's an image of the windows 7 desktop poorly photoshopped onto a monitor.

Fucking kek

It's a shoop you retard

I hope soon.

Nec and older ultrasharps have the most tasteful bezels

WELL I'M NOT BUYING THE MONITOR

as a kid I remember envying the NEC MultiSync 6FG. it was 21" and 1600x1200.

now those are some edges...

thats a cute button

But but ultrasharps are c o m f y.

tested one, horrid backlight bleed, ips glow out of the ass, blue tint, shit colors compared to my 10 year old eizo, during scrolling text somehow changes color from blue to purple lmao, the whole monitor creaks like a plastic cup, it's so damn flimsy, dell shilling here is very strong though

I've never seen those problems though. It's plastic yeah but the base is very sturdy.

bezels are actually useful. They block the light from the behind of monitor. you'd want a hood anyway.

I fucking hate those retarded normalfag trends that ruin tech. The retarded need for thin tech killed godlike crt monitors and brought us the cancer that is lcd monitors, just different kinds of shit to choose from and smartphones that break easily and have shit battery life and run hot as fuck because some braindead whore thinks it looks cool. Bezeless produces more problems with backlight bleed and it distracts me because my screen blends in with the environment.

I had a U2312HM that had a total dogshit panel. Returned it and swore off ultrasharps until my little brother got a U2715H and that turned out to be much better. Got one myself and I'm quite happy with it. Although it's not perfect. Not the best contrast and has minor ips glow, but it's not nearly as bad as that U2312HM.

How does watching a 1080p movie look on it? I've heard 1080p media looks worse on 2k monitors, is it true? I need a monitor with nice colors for media and some games and office work.

Haven't had any issues with it. Of course 1080p is less than the native resolution so it'll be scaled up a bit. I normally don't watch 1080p content on my screen with my nose pressed against it so that's not really noticeable in my experience.

hopefully never you luddite

Do you think U2515H would have text and stuff too small to use without scaling? My vision isn't the best but the monitor looks really sharp on the other hand so i can't decide between the 25 or 27 one.

I've got two U2415s and am considering a 16:9 ultrasharp to replace the old shitter I'm using for TV shows and the like. There's very little ips glow, I only really notice it when the screen is totally black but I can see how it could annoy a more critical user. The stand is solid as fuck, though it DOES contain plastic so yes, it can make a little noise.

But the U2415 retails for $250 which places it within $100 of budget panel territory so maybe I'm just being less critical than some.

PPI is a little higher (108 vs 91) and as a result text is a little bit smaller, but after having a 27" 1440p and 24" 1080p monitor side by side for a while now I can definitely say 27" 1440p is just about optimal. I love it for programming. Never have I found text to be too small.
Personally, I think 1440p on a 25" monitor might be too small, but that kinda depends on how far away from it you're sitting. If you're REALLY close it might be ok.

>tfw using 24" 1920x1200 Dell right now

sexy plasma or just fat lcd?

Super comfy, lad. I got one on eBay. Way too much heat coming off it and eventually it started having green-dot distortions. I'm a jackass for not cleaning it with air on day one