youtube.com/watch?v=rxEziRRUHNo
youtube.com/watch?v=cbB3iGRHtqA
youtube.com/watch?v=q4MmTHN40Q4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

come back

Aferim daskale

Shariah for the Balkans

either come back or get genocided you gipos :DDDD

In fact you replied to a post of mine about animal cruelty and I replied to you not using neither of these words you mentioned.

However it seems you are obsessed with my salary as its the only argument you bring up.

Ovo je sad /ex-yu/

Kemal pls go and stay go

/balk/ doesn't show much love for kots desu

I thought it were about GDP's, but now you've mentioned it I'm starting to think it could be anything related money t b h

Balkans need more black immigrants t b h. They are chill, easy to befriend and not total cucks like whiteys. Bulgaria would be a perfect place for some African diaspora t b h.

you want that with or without HIV ?

Well since v*lgarians hate animals how can they show love to them?

>video related
youtube.com/watch?v=RGkb6J4DUJA

come back to us BULGARISTAN

nice b8

African blacks are not degenerates. You confuse them with USA hoodlums.

any1 playing on Loarderon

Where is my mate Miro btw? He is the best looking guy here.

lol what the fuck
can a bulgar post that nigger in the interview
actually only the screenshot should suffice

soon :DDDD

shooo turkey, shoo

Yeah apparently I've only saved the thumbnail, lel. See if you can help with this one

you are ours BULGARISTAN

dude your own shitheap implodes on itself, you are in no position to do anything than crumple like a wet tissue

youtube.com/watch?v=jEgX64n3T7g

>Love is like a sin, my love,
>For the ones that feel it the most
>Look at her with her eyes like a flame
>She will love you like a fly will never love you again

yet large parts of Africa have Russia-tier AIDS levels.

youtube.com/watch?v=gEbQ8PEsMN8
im not a bulgar but here is the full vid

mehmet, I know your primitive brain do not understand rejection but whatever was between us it's over for good

go the fuck away

talking about shitheaps :D :DDDD this is your capital :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Thanks senpai.

alright, what's up with the kurdish newfag in Belgium? exactly how new he is to this site?

also, on mr. Robot subject
>dat FBI agent girl
>masturbates on text chat
that's almost as sad as Effendi's sex life.

Everybody report this guy

->

Любимa cpъбcкa пeceн?

youtube.com/watch?v=7SNni4CqtMI

just stop giving the Kurd (You)s, you fucking imbeciles!

BULGARISTAAAAAN :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Lel owned

Again bulgarians hypocrites showing that they are subhumans.,

Its not me. He's annoying me, the gdp roma is funnier than him.

objectively the best.
youtube.com/watch?v=bPczU9flFJ0

Чepнoкoж
are bulgarians macedonians with autism

Can't do shit m8, he doesn't break any rules.

First for /wh*tebois cant handle this heat/

there are turkish people even in their capital :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. come back BULGARISTAN

yet you are giving (You)s to both faggots. Just stop being such a thin skinned cunt and ignore their shitposts.

I can get why you balkan guys hate turks, but I can't quite understand why the turks hate you so much

Why is that?

jenocide when fuckers

This site...

47. Moldova
Come for the stuffed cabbage rolls, stay for the alleged large-scale theft of fraudulent loans to business entities controlled by oligarch Ilan Shor.

45. Kosovo
Too soon? Too soon. Might be ready for backhanded compliments in the 2035 edition of this article (written from space?!).

43. Macedonia
The cooler part of Macedonia, you know where Alexander the Great came from and stuff, is actually in Greece. As a result, having another country label itself “Macedonia” really pisses Greece off, so that’s fun! Less fun? Being a landlocked nation with crippling unemployment that has the distinguished honor of being frequently described as “one of the less-desirable former Yugoslav republics.”

39. Romania
DRACULA! Was of course a real person, had a real castle on a cliff that still exists, and was not all that nice to his enemies when fighting wars against the Ottomans. But there’s much more to Romania than legendary impalers. For instance, it could give Latvia a serious run for its money in bog wolves.

>not playing on kronos
top pleb

Romania is known for alot more than "Dracula".
In fact, most dont even visit Vlad's castle.

38. Albania
Snuggled in between Italy and Greece... prime location on the Adriatic... how are you not better, Albania? It’s that neighborhood that some realtor tells you is really up and coming, so you buy a condo there and then five years later nothing up and came and you’re screwed. Did you know blood feuds between Albanian families are still quite common? Because they are.

34. Slovenia
AKA the place you end up accidentally going when you misbook your ticket to Slovakia, but then realize is better than Slovakia, especially if you find yourself there during the Festival of Roasted Potatoes (actually a thing!).

:D:D:D:D:D:D ->
30. Bulgaria
Imagine if Greece and Turkey had a baby that neither of them really ended up wanting so it grew up kinda strange, but in a lovable and endearing way. You have imagined Bulgaria!

29. Serbia
Despite a history that includes the frequent invocation of the phrase “war-torn” and, more recently, arguably Europe’s most problematic soccer fans (which is really saying something), Serbia has some legitimate things going for it -- parts of the mountainous countryside are legitimately beautiful and Belgrade is kind of an underrated city. But then, there’s also the other stuff.

We don't hate then tho. Maybe Greeks but average Turk doesn't have hatred for Bulgars, Romanians, Macedons, Albos.

Guy Reminds me of an older vocalist guy from Sum 41

they hate us because even they use to fuck our shit up for 500 years straight, we were still able to hop on our feet and progress from 19th century towards nowadays. Something you can't say for Turkey - merrily walking towards middle ages.

THE CAPITAL OF BULGARISTAN :DDDDDD

based Serbia.

23. Bosnia and Herzegovina
The Hall & Oates of former Yugoslav republics (Bosnia is Hall, clearly). Did they fight about who got to have their name first, or was it just alphabetical? Anyway, if you’re someone who knows the country strictly from watching footage of violence in Sarajevo in the mid-’90s, it might have soured your opinion. But they (mostly!) rebuilt Sarajevo into a sneaky cosmopolitan destination that retains a sense of history, and they (thankfully) haven’t built over some of the most beautifully pristine wilderness left in Europe.

22. Montenegro
Montenegro is like the European equivalent of that girl who takes off her glasses in the high school rom-com and then gets to tongue kiss Freddie Prinze Jr. (RIP?) Affected by the Yugoslav wars in the '90s, tourists are just now re-remembering how damn aesthetically pleasing the coastline is, and that gives me a proper segue to talk about the fact that I once spent several days in the Montenegro beach town of Kotor eating Njeguška pršuta (essentially prosciutto) and avoiding fish soups.

16. Turkey
It’s ironic that this Mediterranean nation shares a name with one of the least-flavorful holiday meats ever, because its spice game is unmatched. Istanbul is an even better city than that They Might Be Giants song (and that was a REALLY good song). Try the kebab!

11. Greece
Greece is that friend who is TERRIBLE with money and constantly disappearing when the tab is due at the end of the night, but damn if you can’t cut him loose because he’s just too much fun. Reasons for this include, but are not limited to, a seemingly endless supply of island paradises, legitimate artistry with all manner of roasted meats and seafood, and shipping heirs who have sex with Paris Hilton. Also bonus points for sort of starting Western civilization.

thrillist.com/travel/nation/best-and-worst-countries-in-europe-ranked

capitals are always the worst you retarded subhuman

>us

Never mate a Bulgaria-hating Turk. Even had a friend from Bulgaria whose family was chased away in communism and he didn't blame Bulgars t b h. He blamed communism.

>sofia sever
not even once
this hellhole should be nuked

youtube.com/watch?v=rxEziRRUHNo
serbian music

Well you are fundamentalist neo-ottomans now, the days of being happy komshus is over.

Your Vlad's castle in Bran is just a tourist trap. He lived there like a year or something. All the merchandise shops outside filled with made in china cups and t-shirts with Bram Stoker's Dracula were cringy as fuck.

>u want cup? da?
Wasn't able to get any decent souvenir from there. You fucking cunts.

Best part were the stone crosses with Cyrillic inscriptions in the base of the castle. You fucking cuckolds.

Other than that i like you and i liked Brasov a lot.
>inb4 provinciali
eat poop.

I can see people under the turkish flag can be good posters here on balk, but after like 2 weeks posting here on /balk/ I can tell you I already know how to spot diasporas arguing with balkan guys under foreign flags, they tend to argue close-related topics among themselves

Turk diasporas seem to hate the balkans way more than normal turks, for some reason

Why do they hate the balkans so much since they probably have never set foot there?

come back to us gipsi

looks more like a budget version of Scooter, desu

youtube.com/watch?v=cbB3iGRHtqA

Better stop shitposting Kemal and go back home since your entire family is there

>pic related,

I don't like to visit castles.I like Transylvania for the nature.

That's not even fun-Serbian. It's modern serbian, no better than Chalga
Makes me regret accepting you people as a nation FFS

youtube.com/watch?v=q4MmTHN40Q4

these days will be over with all the "MUH OTTOMANISM" sperging out in your cunt lately, m8

Oops they must have bit the cable. Fixed now

Sup Forums doesn't mean a thing tho.

>diaspora being more patriotic

Same everywhere. If you are a minority, you tend to be overtly patriotic.

balkan god ste ti ebam maikata be maimun

>ste

>Turk diasporas seem to hate the balkans way more than normal turks, for some reason
You couldn't be more right,i have noticed it too.Turkish flags can be chill and cool but their diaspora is totally different.Might be because they are more conservative,nationalistic and muslim orientied irl?
I have noticed it from the turk posters from netherlands,usa,germany and other.They are recognisable as fuck.

the capital of BULGARISTAN :DDDDD so ugly lol

No. Neo-Ottomanism in today's Turkey is all about middle east. No propaganda on Balkans and Turkish people are scared of Balkans associating it with civil wars, gypies t b h.

Most important factor that Turks don't hate you is there is not a single incident in recent memory that was caused by you. You are like the chillest neighbours we have there with Georgia.

Btw I feel like your are Miro t b h. Do you have gf my best bro?

We need to tax the rich fuckers. If (when actually) they attempt capital flight they should be charged with treason.

Its because youll rarely find educated turk diaspora. Its 95% peasants from Anatolia, many of them even dont have a birth date because their villages were so abroad and so they use often 01.01.
Sometimes even the year isnt clear.

yea, we learned that on or second trip outside our beloved shithole and declined all the "guide" tours and walk on our own.
Was able to lure my future to become wife into getting "something traditional" so she was obligated to take a shit tier mamaliga, while i giggling ordered a dank trout.

That being said, she did married me in the end, so the master trolle didn't end in tears.

why is you capital city so ugly bulgaristan?

stop talking about turks reeeeeeee
when u see the eu flag u know the thread is cancer

Culture of meme

what do you guys even find to talk about every day in here?

Marriedfag, can you adopt me? I need a new life t b h. I am a nice guy. Give me a room with computer and daily meal I won't complain t b h. You can also change my name to Efendov Cuckov please adopt me.

I'm gonna go and say you replied to the wrong guy.

i'm the marriedfag, Effendi

It was all for the money xpozed

Gypsies
Stats
Cuckoldry
Poems
GDPs
Albos

Lots of cultural exhange t b h.

>Efendov Cuckov
efendi u are living meme

How do I clean toilets in the EU?

kek

when I was visiting Bucegi Mountains, with my class, the stupid teacher told us to scream "DACIA FREE" like 6 times.Cringiest moment of my life, and was the only one that didnt say it.I still cringe thinking at that moment.

are you ready to adopt Christianity, my foreskinless friend?

For ex

Does /balk/ like Lisa?

nah, i was poor as fuck when we start dating and living together. I still think it's because of my hefty peener, tho.

>im not a bulgar

Why sure, of course you're not.

>pleb tier hair colour
>manly face
>big boobs
>long disgusting nails
>slutty look
>woudn't like my sex skills

I wouldn't send her a poem t b h. I like my women like my pizza. Not too many ingredients. This girl is like an overproduced rap song with lots of samples while Poetrygirl was pure and naive like a folk song with only guitar playing around.

How does this make you feel?