How do I get a qt programmer gf?

How do I get a qt programmer gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PetiteGoneWild/comments/768bdu/since_its_a_friday_night_javascript_chill/
lick-my-feet.com
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but user, there are no qt programmer gfs, only qt programmer traps

soemthing is wrong with that laptop, it's all warped. Also there's some bogus code, nice qt though. Enjoy your ban

thats a fat pussy
nice

yeah
whats even shopped her tits and everything are so far away

>puffy vulva
mmph

That vagoo has been pounded nonstop.

Sauce?

/u/fun-sized-asian or something like that.

Most devs recommend comprehensive testing. Have you used Quickcheck before? She can get pounded with randomised input on a regular basis so you knows can handle anything.

What the hell is coming out of her navel

>but user, there are no qt programmer gfs, only qt programmer traps
/thread

> qt programmer gfs

move to gtk, user

is there a dent in the notebook? like someone sat on it?

yeah, it's one of the lesser races. brown nipples. eugh.

looks like her tentacle

It's called Photoshop son.

You've never seen an iPhone left in someone's pocket?

How much fat did she remove to get that warp in the Macbook?

You've never seen a doctored image meant to improve physical looks over the setting?
Besides THAT'S not a warp that is definitely a doctored image there's no way you can flex a display that much without breaking it.

Error level analysis doesn't show any manipulations (except her user name on the leg).

Well, the image obviously has been horizontally flipped but that's it. I think she sat on the laptop and it's bent now.

thats a big pussy

Reverse image searching the image brings you here
reddit.com/r/PetiteGoneWild/comments/768bdu/since_its_a_friday_night_javascript_chill/
She claims to use a "a transparent keyboard cover on that isn't quite lined up"

>there's no way you can flex a display that much without breaking it
of course you can. if the screen is some polymer and not real glass there's no problem bending it a little degrees like in picrelated.

4u

>javascript
disgusting whore. i hope she gets murdered by one of the countless niggers she's sleeping with.

probably the camera is just shit

>Polymer and not glass.
Wouldn't matter if it was either the fucking DISPLAY's pixels not the protection would go fubar.

Nah that's just the angle the photo was taken

Poop out the bum!

Where?

THIS IS A WORK SAFE BOARD

FGT

Na, the distortion is pretty localized to the laptop. She says there is a transparent keyboard cover but there should be SOME sign of it. Nothing is perfectly transparent.

She definitely shooped it in some way. More than just adding the watermark.

Post more feet

What the hell even are mods? Janny, why don't you love us?

you dont, they usually are weird anyways, date an arts major, bout a year post grad, nothings more attractive than the easy living our field delivers

lick-my-feet.com

>arts major
You're right, flipping burgers is pretty easy.

Don't pretend like your co-workers don't want to get in on this hot asian shit, dog. Look at that fat pussy for fuck's sake.

There are no cute girls who program, the cute ones that somehow ended up in your university studying CS or SE are just there because IT is hyped up as shit and they already got Chad boyfriends, so you got no chance there. But there are ugly and fat girls too who do know how to program and actually chose the field because it's interesting to them, but most of them also got boyfriends, so if you're a code, you got no chance of ever getting a girlfriend or having sex, just deal with it.

So to answer your question, you don't.

that's the photo right before the laptop got bent

That's cause it's mirrored, retard.

the "pixels" (lol at the language you're using to involuntarily display your tech incompetency) are pretty flexible though.

>muh qt programmer gf meme
implying one would want a female with half knowledge babbling about shit she just knows enough about to be dangerous around
if you want conversations talk to your male friends. women are too emotional and irrational to have a proper discussion with.

MODs here are a bunch of deadbeats who don't give a fuck anymore. Sup Forums needs new MODs that will enforce the Global Rules.

The other day there was a racist thread were everyone was calling some negress a disgusting nigger and all that shit and the MOD did nothing but leave it there until the thread died by itself.

Very soon I'll start posting CP and let's see where it goes.

Whoever the MOD is I wish him to be raped by a pack of niggers in back alley.

>women are too emotional and irrational to have a proper discussion with
people actually believing that

where do you live where you don't have to worry about getting v& over cp? Who are the people posting cp?

niggers are disgusting and have to go back to africa where they can starve and genocide each others though

because it's the truth

That's too bad because we brought niggers into our lives during the Trans-Atlantic slave trade. Now we have to live with them or exterminate them all.

Which do you choose?

Yes
But it's okay UwU

sigkill