Which custom rom for OnePlus 3?

Which is better for the OP3 LineageOS, Paranoid Android or stock OOS?

Other urls found in this thread:

aospa.co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggerman rom

>OnePlus 3
Why not call it just 4?

I only really use stock because the other ones seem to have connectivity problems for me

I ran into a shit load of problems with TWRP and how any ROM would be reset to factory on updates. Killed the whole experience for me. Honestly, though, stock OOS was good, but I would use AOSP Extended. It's so feature rich and feels just as fast as OOS.

Currently running OOS Beta unrooted on my OP3T

Sultanxda's fork of CyanogenMod/LineageOS with Pico GApps.

Why is it better than official los? Installed official just yesterday

What type of problems did you experience? With past phones I never had problems

Can you elaborate user ?

chinks have an anathema towards the number 4
apparently it's a bad omen that's associated with death and poverty in our culture

>inb4 chinks have no culture

t. Chink

>Redmi note 4
>Mi 4
>Honor 4
>Lenovo Tab 4
>Lenovo vibe K5
Etc etc

Stealing your thread

I have a OnePlus One that crashes all the fucking time, usually when apps update or when you switch between them. What ROM should I switch too as they're not updating the original is anymore

Installed lineage on it, very happy except that Vodafone NL doesn't get 4G+ LTE on this rom (and they don't accept bug reports for some reason). But it's a trade-off I'm willing to take to retrieve the android security patches early on.(e.g. being patches for broadpwn and blueborne)

Any specific reason you've chosen lineage over Paranoid Android?

And they all sucked

LineageOS is the best custom ROM overall, but in the case of OnePlus phones you should use the official ROM until is not updated anymore and then switch to Paranoid Android. They worked with OnePlus before, helping made the official OS so they're like some insiders and expect that they know what they're doing.
aospa.co

>Note 4
>Sucked
Okay
Paranoid is shit. Randomly rebooted once an hour on my 3t. Running official lineageos now. No problems, however battery life seems worse than on oos.

>Paranoid is shit.
Sucks to be you, I guess.
Also:
>you should use the official ROM until is not updated anymore

I got tired of oos. Lineageos feels a lot better, but yeah, too bad about the battery life

Only 7 hours sot now. Used to be 10 hours on oos.

My Oneplus One is just fine on Oxygen OS, does your OPO have Cyanogenmod?

Lineage OS

Should I buy a second hand Oneplus 2 for €80 ($95)? It's in good condition and I'm on a tight budget. Just looking for something cheap and basic desu

Not bad, I would go for it.

Thanks man

Don't know much about this but is there any chance the battery could be significantly worse after 2 years of use?

No problem.

It's possible but no always the case. Remember you could always just open the phone up and put a new battery, it's not hard.

resurrection/zenity

Resurrection Remix