Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NaOypa-8uIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>There's actual War in Ukraine
>Lithuania has a higher Death Toll
What the fuck

>There's actual War in Ukraine

wat

I would suicide too if I was born in Baltics.

If your country is above 10 its depressing unhabitable shithole

>only 16 people out of 100 000 die
>people think overpopulation isn't going to be a problem soon

i want open borders for baltics

Old population, low birth rates, no immigrants.

worthless metric твн

What went wrong?

those are only unnatural deaths

younger population = less natural deaths

Europe is aging tho

> Deaths per 100,000 people
Why is this not 100% everywhere?

this
t.

Mediterranean master race

0.5mil lithuanians in WE countries.

Can I come live there?

>France
Sure you can, but why would you? Even though there are no immigrants we have our own heroin addicted bydlos, gypsies, russians; the wages are shit, and weather is horrible six months out of the year.

That doesn't answer the question: the picture says 'deaths per 100,000 people'. Everyone dies, and so the true percentage for every country is 100%.

The picture/map is shit, basically.

SEE IT??? EVIL RUSSIANS OPPRESSED POOR BALTS!

People emigrate nowdays. In Soviet Union people weren't allowed to emigrate.

It's a map showing unnatural deaths per 100,000 people you fucking moron. Passing away in your sleep is a natural death, hence it is not counted. Also this retarted line about "hurrr durrr 100% of people will die XDDD" is dumb as fuck. Yeah everyone will die. We get it. They aren't dead right now though are they?

laddie, people don't die from war that much, even in idustrialised countries and even in world war situations, for example, more people were killed by the spanish influenza during ww1, than war itself.

genocide on the other hand...

Does it say 'unnatural deaths'? No, you tit.

Yeah they were. Many Russians went to the Baltic countries for example.

Look. I don't know what the metric there is. All I know is that your argument is dumb.

I hate sunny weather anyway, I just want a comfy country where I can buy a bunch of land and build a mansion on top of it. Bonus points for rocky hills and mountains in the landscape

The argument is perfectly sound - the graphic is simply vague and amateur. End of.

I meant you couldn't go to West, only to other Soviet Republics as for Baltics there weren't any places to go since Baltics had highest living standard in USSR.

And Russians were forcibly resettled here.

You had to get a permit to emigrate and find a new job. The authorities in charge of this were Russian. They disliked non-Russians. If you finished military service you could get an apartment in any city in the Soviet Union, except Moscow.

>comfy country where I can buy a bunch of land and build a mansion on top of it
>rocky hills and mountains in the landscape
Yeah, good luck with that.

Try Romania. A couple of my friends recently bought some land and a house (pretty bad condition, stone foundation, wooden walls) in the mountains for like 2000€.

>a house and land for 2000€

what the fuck

Sounds comfy as fuck, the land is way too expensive here. I'm just looking for a relatively cold, low pop density country to live in when I'll be retired.

It used to be pretty much the same here a while ago. My parents bought a house and some land for roughly the same sum fifteen years ago. Shit's a lot more expensive now.

Unless you don't mind drug addicts, alcoholics and thieves for neighbors, whilst enjoying the numerous advantages of living in the middle of nowhere. Then you can get a flat for like 1000€. Probably.

Tfw that's one months rent in Manchester

This is suicides not deaths

Location.

I'm sure you could find something basically free in some remote shithole. A two room apartment in Vilnius costs roughly 60000€ as well.

same
my parents bought about 3 hectares with a farmhouse, sauna and 3 other various buildings for €700 in the early 2000s. The buildings were pretty much destroyed though.

Interesting tidbit, people used to buy these old farms for cheap just to get the old furniture and sell it in western europe for a nice profit.

>€60,000
>roughly £50000

Wouldn't even buy my a livable apartment in Manchester anywhere.

Hungary and Slovenia also make you think

Guess you could get a studio flat in a complete shithole for that much.

>Greece

I am Greek

Gypsies stole all the rope in Slovakia

topkek

>make you drink*

youtube.com/watch?v=NaOypa-8uIM

Unironically free market capitalism.

Consider the following;

>average salary in Manchester - ~31,7k €
>average salary in Vilnius - ~9k €

(Citation needed)

really makes you think

Maybe a repossession.

I used to work in Newcastle and a friend at work bought a repo house in a town called Cramlington for about £55,000

But Cramlington is an utter shithole