`The ''Italians are white'' meme

This is Alessia Caracciolo, singer and songwriter. She is 100% Italian. I don't know what exactly you would classify her as, but there is no way in hell you can look at her and tell me that she's white. I'm 75% Italian and get mistaken almost all of the time for a Latino. I live in California, and customers at work frequently run up to me speaking in Spanish, assuming I can help them.

How can people still be pushing that Italians are white in the year 2016? Italy is so divorced culturally from the rest of Europe that there's no way in hell you can look me straight in the eyes and tell me that I'm white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g
youtube.com/watch?v=J67AodOb1e4
youtube.com/watch?v=De30ET0dQpQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's hot as fuck 2bh

This

Italians are not white in any sense of the word, short shitskin manlets

lel, looks amerindian af

You are a slavo-gypsy

What's your other 25%?

>she is 100% italian because wikipedia says so
You fail

>literally a mix of mongols/gypsies and the worst kind of whites

I have never heard someone to say Italy is white. Okay, only argentinians say that shit to pretend they are white too.

>pic related is considered attractive by slovakian standards

looks like baraka from mortal kombat

you are not white

>mexicans bringing argies to a discussion that have nuffin to do with them
You guys have a serious complex.

dont ever reply to me again you subhuman morrocan shitskin, you are the lowest of lows, literal subhuman arab nigger, human trash ought to be exterminated.

>MONGOLS
>IN SLOVAKIA
Well huehed my monkey friend

lol hamsik, whenever he is on screen people say how fucking ugly he is, looks like a horse and his nickname is wilson because of that retarded haircut

>he is not even defending himself on the gypsie matter
Good thing that you are realistic, my gypise friend.

doesn't look italian Tbh,we're not white but in a different way

There is fuckton of gypsies why would i defend truth? The thing is tehy live separated unlike you mongrels nigger mixes

> I'm 75% Italian and get mistaken almost all of the time for a Latino.

fuck off neapolitan, Veneto is as white as it can get.

checkmate racists

Why are you posting this on every board? She's not even italian, she's probably 25 or 50% black

>tfw ultra-pale skinned guy
>got mistook for a britbong more than once
>lives in one of the sunniest countries in Europe (during summer at least)
>regularly get sunburned even though I wear sunscreen

Eh, I wish I was just a tad bit darker sometimes

MUH HURRITAGE

Here's a 100% Italian man from Sicily.

>Caracciolo is from Brampton, Ontario, Canada where she attended Cardinal Ambrozic Catholic Secondary School.[6] She is of Italian descent from Calabria;
>calabria

Nothing new here

youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g

Okay then if Italians aren't white then so what? They've contributed more to the world than the pathetic nation of "The Netherlands". Non whites were also responsible for proper farming,mathematics and smithing. Just look at the glorious historical buildings and art Italy has. Then look at The Netherlands. What,a few windmills and some tulips? Italy conquered most of Europe. They brought us civilisation. Italy is the greatest country in the world when it comes to contributions. They are superior to Germanics and Anglos in every way. If it wasn't for Italy,then Germanics would still be fucking horses like the uncivilised savages they are.

are you guys racist? what's wrong with looking a bit middle eastern-ly?

There's this thing called "the milkman", i don't know if americans have it. But here italian mother probably cheated on his Italo-canadian father. Het mother looks pretty italian.

Typical beaner pic related

Let me just get this straight, according to /int who's white besides Scandinavians minus Finland and northern germany/Netherlands? Because I've seen every single other region of Europe disqualified in one way or another, nevermind anglos are usually loud enough to include themselves...

The girl has ancestry in Calabria, yeah she probably does have some Moorish blood, end of the day she's European/Italian...

>They've contributed more to the world than the pathetic nation of "The Netherlands"
phh, The Netherlands is at the very heart of what made Europe great. came back to me when you shitstains slavo's have a space-program.

Romans were white, modern Italians =/= Romans

Pic related her mom.

>it's a divide and conquer episode

We have it too lel.

Cause you let a Jew break up my crew!

slovakians were mongols, modern slovakians = mongols

oh christ

WE WUZ ROMANZ DO YOU HEAR ME STUPID GYPSIUS?

Slovaks had no contact with mongols you fucking retard, learn some history before you try talking shit

>Both my parents are Italian. My mom was born and raised in Italy. My dad was born in Canada, but then they moved to Italy. He moved back and forth

THIS NIGGER WAS KEKED

just watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=J67AodOb1e4

If i could see her father pictures, i could say if he is italian or not.
The whore probably cucked the guy anyway.

is this what white people do when they're together ? look up family trees n shiet ?

>322
the dream.

-we are not white, we are in fact superior to whites
-we are more relevant/powerful than these niggers failed made up countries in northern europe will ever be. you netherlands swamp niggers literally contribuited nothing to humanity.
-we were a massively advanced empire while whites were rolling in mud.
-fast forward hundreds of years and we started the renaissance. white people were STILL rolling in mud like the niggers they are.
-i looked for the girl in op. she is massively famous while you greasy white neets are here babbling about how white you are on a tuscanian obsidian knapping forum to feel better about your pathetic lives

who are you rooting for in TI ? I'm OG fan, kek'd hard today at Alliance, fucking swedes.

>2016
> being dotaplebs
>not watching superior legend of league

youtube.com/watch?v=De30ET0dQpQ

She is Canadian

I get bashed for being too white here in sicily

OG is a favourite, was rooting for team liquid myself
didnt see the alliance match yet, probably be doing that now before you mudslimes spoil it for me

Just dye you hair black like I do.
You can also wear black contact lenses to hide those disgusting blue eyes.

Northern Africans and Middle Easterners and Indians are also white.

Check the DNA