ITT: boasting

I am probably better at video games than anyone in your entire country. Unless you have a Japanese or Korean flag.

I could whup everybody in Poland, is what I'm getting at. Or France. Definitely France.

>boast may or may not be true
>this one is true
>ish

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2AltJdvQIYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5d432cQoT-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was Challenger in League of Legends so you are not

>being better than everyone in Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=2AltJdvQIYQ

I beat Daigo in a casual match once, so maybe I am. I dunno how good a "Challenger" in that game is.

But the Japanese suck at video games.

What a weird looking game.

ANYWAY rhythm game masters are a diamond dozen in the US.

you are correct
they excel at making games but that is all

They actually do, but the best of the best are still good on the world scale.

I've prolly done or seen way more fucked up gory stuff irl than any of you have
t. medical student

>flag
is this a your glorious british joke or something?

that doesnt ensure anything in a casual match any beginner could beat him

I don't think anyone in the US could do this desu
youtube.com/watch?v=5d432cQoT-c

>I beat Daigo in a casual match once,
good, now beat him in an official one

its top 200 out of 2 000 000 players

Then yes, certainly in the top 200 in one game.

please tell a story

you're not top 200 in sf5 with that flag m8

I didn't say it was in SFV...

How did you managed to reach challenger?
>tfw spent 2 years on this trash game
>cannot get out of dia 5

ok then

Prior to school, I worked as a scribe in the ER (follow doc around and transcribe patient interview and physical exam findings). One night, guy comes in saying that his wife ran his foot over with their car after they got in a fight. His foot looks ok with the exception of a laceration across the back of his heel. We think, "Eh, got off lucky." We sitll need to clean it up though, so we have the guy get on the bed on his stomach. While he isn't looking, the doctor pulls back on the edge of the laceration and literally all of the skin from the back of his foot to his arch slides off like a sock. It was prolly good the guy couldn't see, because everyone the room made a horrible face and the doctor mouth "what the fuck..." As it turns out, when she ran over his foot, she ran up the back of it, not across, causing his foot to de-glove. Ended up sending him to OR to get that fixed.

my only gaming achievement is that i used to hold the world record of speed for the tanker chapter in very easy mode in MGS2, around the time the game was out and you could enter your stats on konami's website with an ingame code.
It was around 11', which is laughable now