>STILL a NEET

>wake up at 17:00
>work in an hour

And It's great!
Congratulations, mate.

It's not great

It sucks

I woke up at 3pm

But that's because I work night shifts so I didn't get home until 8am this morning

Come on, you are the new "à la mode" thing.
Normies want to be like you ( but just in appearance).

>I like this guy

were you, I would kill my boss. just saying.

>stayed up till 6am last night playing lewd VNs
>ate a jar of pickled herring as the sun was coming up

>go to sleep at 6:30 AM
>wake up at 4 PM

Such is life as a NEET

>Wake up

Sometimes when I am fapping and nearing climax I will squeeze my eyes shut. And right after I get done ejaculating I will have a sense of time and location displacement and think I'm back in my old apartment in the city with my roommates in 20s, instead of living with my mom and dad in my 30s.

my "shit man shit" guy was killed by a drunk driver when we were both 26

Nah I like it.

I work security. I have the whole building to myself during the night so I just fuck around on my phone and drink a few beers that I sneak in.

Are you the Canadian who plays video games in the library instead of looking for work?

>Are you the Canadian who plays video games in the library instead of looking for work?

N-n-no...

It seems to be a pretty comfy job.

What kind of building do you guard?

Man, that's awful.

look at this big black ass

well it is when you are dead inside loser who spends every single day on image boards waiting to go back to sleep and die eventually.

Well I work for a Security Company, so my work changes, but for the past few months and for another couple months I'm guarding a big grocery store that is undergoing renovation. The whole building is getting ripped apart and redone. They have no alarm systems right now so that's why they need security there during the night when the construction workers aren't there there. They got a shit ton of tools and copper piping in there that is worth a lot of fucking money

It's pretty comfy for the most part. I just chill in the back rooms. It's in a bad part of town though. There has been a few times where I've had to chase people away who were snooping around outside behind the building. I never had to call the cops yet, but other guards have.

Hey what's your skype?

I don't use Skype

It's closed source and doesn't respect my freedom

ok stallman

;)

Come home to arch gnu/linux masterace, whiteman

ubuntu gnome masterrace

What do you use? Tox.chat ?

Rolls off the tounge nicely

I use Jabber or irc If I have to

But I rarely talk to people online these days. Don't see much point.

I just call/text/email if they're from work or personal friends.

call/text isn't secure m8

>wake up at 8 am
>go to class
>sneak glances at cute girls
>go home
>cook a single meal in my apartment
>die a little inside every day

I don't need it to be desu

are you swedish?