In college

>in college
>at a party
>super-cute Russian exchange student who I have somewhat of a crush on asks if we can go outside for a bit
>go sit near a nearby wall
>says "I'm cold" as she snuggles up next to me
>????
>brainfreeze
>"yeah let's go back inside"
>get up
>go inside

Hold me Sup Forums.

You should have held her.

People on here aren't actually this autistic are they?!

No it's much worse

>"yeah let's go back inside"

in russian or german?

Probably German since realistically she would have to know the language to be living in Germany,

German.

In a hnnnnnnngggggggggggg accent too.

You should have tried to kiss her. It was the perfect moment and you lost it... What the fuck were you thinking?
>tfw I know that fell
It happened and I still regret it because I know I'll never have that chance again
Move on pal

lol

Again the German is defeated by the cold in his task to screw the Russians

>asks if we can go outside for a bit
Clearly wanted time alone with you to get intimate

>says "I'm cold" as she snuggles up next to me
Further cemented my previous point

The opportunity staring you right in the bloody face and you sperg out, I have no sympathy for you , you fucking autist.. Jesus.

Fucking kraut I want to choke you why the fuck didn't you stay with her you fucking nigger.

You fucking autistic. How could you throw in the garbage this chance? I would do anything for a chance like this I give my best. Fuck you.

The part that bothers me the most is not the outrageous autism of this fucker, but the fact that a girl actually got interested in him and approached him in such a way, even though he's such an speglord.
What the fuck, i wouldn't make a mistake like this idiot did but i've never had a girl act that way towards me. Is it the looks? According to /soc/ i'm average at least.

Hello newfriend!

I...I understand user.
It can't be helped anymore.

There was a time in my life when I would have done the same with an attractive but near-stranger. Panic.

Try to approach her again (if he's not by that time already taken) with a bit of alcohol in your system.

Also, experience with women and maturing a few years will fix your human-female neurosis.

Wow you done fucked up, might as well commit seppuku now

It doesn't matter, do you seriously think everything would just be fine if you just didn't act autistic this one time? Don't kid yourself. You were bound to fuck up at some point, might as well be early so you don't invest yourself into this girl and have her realize you're a fucking sperg only after you've started dating.

>wow women are so stupid
>you idiots pull this shit

no wonder they're abandoning us

lol fucking fag

>cute Filipino girl drunkenly messages me like 50 times about going to hang out with her and two female friends
>mutual friend of ours is having a meltdown
>refuse her like 8 times because I had work the next day
>she's easily 9/10

I'm fucking retarded

Use this missed opportunity to learn, now you can recognize it the next time it happens and know what to do.

You won't give a shit about Petra when you're balls deep in some first year the next time you go out.

>Fat Girl friend and I try to hook girl we know (Girl A) up with guy friend of ours
>go to dinner, all 4 of us
>have a good time, think we're being pretty good wingmen
>go home and on with our lives
>hope that they continue talking and our work may be done

>two weeks later Guy friend is making out with Fat Girl at a bar, night before he leaves for the Navy

>4 years later guy friend talks about how much he still wants to go out with Girl A
>reveal to him that I tried setting them up but he's a fucking retard who made out with some fat bitch instead and ruined it
>his face when

She tried to woo you into marriage for citizenship, so you haven't lost anything, even won in a way.

some of them, are

I hope all these stories are made up. Like jesus christ just kill yourself.

Wew I wasn't expecting a german flag on top of such a quality comment.