I don't want whites to go extinct, because I think they're the most aesthetically pleasing looking type of people...

I don't want whites to go extinct, because I think they're the most aesthetically pleasing looking type of people, and I want a white bf in the future

What's your race? Are you a girl?

native americans are our canary down the mine, so long as they exist, whites are fine.

Stupid frog poster.

>doesn't want to exterminate the white devil because of ''''''''''''''''muh clit'''''''''''''''''''

White people won't just suddenly go poof and disappear one day my mang.

>he thinks op is a girl

feel the same way 3bh

I will do my part and adopt a white kid when I finish my degree

fuck you

But I'm not a girl

What do you mean? I am mostly native what does that mean?

good, convince them to stop being cowards and selfish and start breeding as God intended

>don't want whites to go extinct, because I think they're the most aesthetically pleasing looking type of people, and I want a white bf in the future

Well genetic engineering is at work and everyone will adopt white gene therapy to look white. I am pretty sure that East Asians will extinct by then b/c they will all to genetic therapy to their kids to look white

>''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''

I know

It can't be helped. Whites will die out, they just gave up tbqh

native americans haven't been wiped out
so whites are fine too

sort of like if you're a fat guy, and you have an obese friend, so long as the obese friend is alive, why go on a diet?

>Being this delusional

Let's talk about AI and robots of future

Don't worry, people will come up with a new definition of white. This will mean anyone that has light features, complexion, straight hair and caucasoid.

Miscegenation doesn't mean your genetics aren't passed on. Pls don't encourage the pol homos.

Isn't a gay racist kinda like a black republican?

>people will come up with a new definition of white
Sounds about right
Kinda like how through out history people kept jerking off to being called the "true" Romans/heirs to the "true" Roman empire.

Yeah. Which kind of makes it vital that the new generations atleast assimilate to the old culture and ways and pass it on

Do not speak blasphemies to the Holy Roman Empire

>this is the typical american feminist

>don't want whites to go extinct
>is a faggot
youre certainly doing your part to help.

You're done, son, the future is asian

This...made me feel a bit better actually

Bunch of retards i say, it's obvious and it's always been clear Romania is the last living fragment of the Roman empire, i mean Roman-Romania, what more proof is needed?

"Whites" are made up, you'll find a new identity

kek, reminded me of this

Hail, what is thy will, Caesar?

>implying this is how demographics work

Whites won't go extinct. USA will end up like Brazil if anything. If you want more white people in the world tell white people to start having kids again. Most developed countries need 2 kids minimum to sustain their populations and white people in the US and most European countries at large don't meet that criteria.

There is also an incoming wave of automation for many industries in the developed world so Japan may have had the right idea.

wow

how about stop being a NEET and reproduce so you could """"""""""save"""""""""" the white race

Post boipucc

This