Why are white guys such pushovers?

why are white guys such pushovers?

they get punked out by everyone (even by white women) and the only response they give is to silk down and stare at their own two feet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw
youtu.be/y-Yszp3SmxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Americans had their choice and chose poorly

I try to be rational and all but there is something that really angers me at the core about dumb white bitches not realizing that they are slowly but surely signing off on their own doom

suffrage was a mistake in the end, I welcome Islam

youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw

I can assure you that it has something to do with Jews.

why do girls pretend not to be white?

When you're fucking people hard in the ass, you expect them to struggle a little

Because American whites are inferior

Can't handle the bantz

Victim mentality

Overall hated by their countrymen.

White men are the laughing stock of America and niggers are seen as cool and hip This country is finished, every terrorist attack is a blessing. I feel disgusted every time I see the flag.

Women are not of any race, women are their own race.

they're playing the long game my friend
as one smart lad on here once said, the greatest revenge whites can have is going extinct

> signing off on their own doom
Only if race is otherwise important to them. I think it's considered far less important by American women than by women in Europe.

they're most likely glad that its happening, the more rare the more in demand they will be. in the future almost every white girl will become the trophy wife of rich chinese and indians

It's an America thing

this
women don't adhere to the same tribalistic rules as men, that's why they have been oppressed for all of human history

I don't need some propaganda video, I've come to the realization myself

they are overgrown children bereft of any real foresight or responsibility and would prefer to vote against the guy who's said some mean stuff over voting against the woman who quite literally rigged the election in her favor, bought the media, and is in Wall Street's pocket

they truly have no concept of scale of danger

So if we go extinct, we win?
I think I know who that smart lad might be :^)

>going to a fucking geazy concert

No. Job stability, economy, safety (with the law), etc., list goes on. Things that are taking a sharp U-Turn here.

Clinton will sell out the average American worker more. Clinton will continue Obama's trend of stripping the police of agency and power while glorifying mobs of hysterical retards. She will also continue to destabilize the middle east and continue the flood of refugees into Europe while opening American gates to them, as well as letting the border stay porous.

>musicians and artists who share the exact same plebeian-ass opinions the establishment wants them to have, instead of being a counterculture

drives me up the wall

if you kill me, i win

Justin was is the voice of this generation.

lol fucking nerd jesus

pro tip: he wasn't talking to white people when he said it

well I GUESS the alt-right is a counter culture lmao

in the same way white nationalism is

the more socially intelligent you are, the less likely you are to be a right winger

wtf I want to fly to America and assassinate Hillary now

They prefer the BBC now.

youtu.be/y-Yszp3SmxE

>white """"people""""

inshallah brother

The typical Finno-Ugric sissy boy from /mammi/

look, I'm all for nationalism myself, but seriously, who the fuck is able to watch these dumb Sup Forums propaganda videos without cringing? I mean, for fuck's sake, I've even seen Turkish turanist propaganda videos with complete historical fabrications where a majority of the words are misspelled which have made me cringe less than that video (and several other Sup Forums-tier videos).

They seem quite biased nowadays tbf, but each to their own I guess.

What doom is that?
Why do you care so much about the white race of the future?

White women are absolute garbage

white men are cucks

See

Which is why white women are #TeamBlackGuys #AceOfSpades

also obligatory #AMWF

(Search on Instagram)

>g-easy show

i doubt these wiggers will vote for trump anyway

I was wondering what happened to you. Haven't seen you post on Sup Forums, Sup Forums or /r9k/ in a while.

>he thinks Trump would do somehow better

top kek

Nah I'm not the spammer, I'm only on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

I do spam occasionally though, unpaid ofc. The other guy gets paid

>Doing it for free

>gotta protect muh aryan kweens from da rapefugees!! 14/88
t. Sup Forumstard

Inshallah brother , the kuffar will pay with their blood in due time

Islamz is a scourge! Also only the ugly women date niggers!!! We don't want you back ahahahaa! Deus Vult!

Inshallah , the kuffar will pay with their blood in due time

wow they have brown hair
>obviously not-white, we still the best
ugly hambeasts, man tha harpoons!

muh civilization! muh Asians!

Hahahahah stupid idiots
Women of any race dont care about race
It just depends on their taste built by their culture and childhood idols
But women from backward cultures like chinks and africa are golddiggers
They like to live with their own community since of their stupidity and shyness
Btw chinks have ugly disgusting brown poo coloured pussy and nipples and they stink

>When you're fucking people hard in the ass, you expect them to struggle a little
wouldn't be as enjoyable if you didn't get a scratch every now and then