Norway, Denmark, I have a proposition

Norway, Denmark, I have a proposition.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/orja
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i like it

Try us, cunts

There's nothing to try. Swedish armed forces can't even defend the capital

The swedish armed forces wouldn't even be able to defeat the inhabitants of Malmö.

how can Sweden ever recover :D

Båhuslen er jo norsk.
Strömstad er jo 90% norsk allerede.

Bor i Skåne så att få danska politiker hade varit trevligt, så länge vi får fortsätta prata "" svenska""

Kom och ta oss

>Nordic banter.

One of the best aspects of Sup Forums.

Ha good luck trying to defeat a superpower in feminism. t. bättrefolk

>Gutnish is dead
>you will never hear an old ass shepherd speaking Gutnish

can we get an island or something?
pls

You don't even have a word for it which is why you borrowed our salo so fuck no

I am truly sorry for that one, we'll call our few lake islands "former soviet republic of sala" from now on.

Hieran koru hermanni

akshually no wtf it's also "insula" in Latin, as typical little old Finland got INDOEUROPEAND

ogabogaa

>we wuz romanz n shiiiit

we wuz both roman then cause we both share the word for island with them

You can get whatever you want, but we want Göteborg

Snälla gör en slutgiltig lösning för Malmö

Irish=Inis
Welsh=Ynys
Greek=Nisi

Latin just added la to the end because it's a la kind of language. But anyway I'm done with with this language autism.

radera detta

No :D homoboy :D

Vart kan jag hitta söta Danskar som bild relaterad?

Inb4 skåne redan är danskt

Varför har vi då massa babbar här

Hela Skåne har varit ett enda stort socialt experiment från dess att vi kom att tillhöra Sverige.

Why? You get Malmö

It's rightfully Danish, just needs some cleaning.

Proto-Uralic speakers got culturally dominated by PIE speakers, there's not a single universally accepted Uralic loanword in PIE but dozens in PU.

*dozens of PIE ones
Also, though it didn't happen in the PIE period and only to Finnic languages, you people still somehow managed to borrow the word "mother" of all possible ones from Gothic.

Önskar vi kunde bygga en mur runt malmö och bara kapa all gib me dats som går till staden. Problemet skulle lösa sig själv på 1-2 månader när människor slutar få pengar i brevlådan

You already have Memelland.

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/orja

From an Indo-Iranian word for Aryan (compare Slav → slave)

>you people still somehow managed to borrow the word "mother" of all possible ones from Gothic
That's because they loved that Finnic cock. I mean, a Finnic man by the name of Rurik founded Russia with the help of his Scandinavian underlings and his descendants ruled over Russia for centuries.

>Sweden
>Northern Europe
>Lets foreign armies from Middle East and Africa occupy their country

WE

>raiding and kidnapping tribesmen from scythians, a meme IE version of Mongols that got reduced to Ossetians today
who gives a shit lol

Spain, Germany, UK, Belgium, I have a proposition.

Implying we'd want the heaps of immigrants piling up in northern France... Guess It could be used as a buffer zone.

Jävla bög sverige :DD

Epic Banter mate.

Looks good OP

Our commander is ready :3

Armed forces complaining about this had merit afterall :^)

>Scythians
>Indo-European
horrible meme

suck my dick faggot i like you to try

I like this.

>finally finland looks like a limb penis
:D

Just nuke it, this meme country deserves atomic fire

this will be the naturalresult when swedish society collapses under the weight of gender politics, feminization, BLM, and sharia courts

We have nukes tho

Give us a bit more of the North, literally all the muslims and other subhumans (like Scanian farmers) live in Skåne.

Det vil forklare hvorfor Jimmie Åkesson bogstaveligt talt forer Dansk politik i Sverige.

More like nuclear waste dumping.

>including Belgium
I thought we Europeans had an agreement

>lidl benis finland
:DDD

Sverige: Ernst "faggot" Kirchsteiger
Danmark: Bonderoven

Jag vill bli dansk NU

Bonderoven is a fucking rude shill and hypocrite. Based, but still.

Tell me more

He seems like a good dad, not afraid to get dirty, and hates consumerism and stuff.
But I don't know anything about him outside the show

Okay friendo.
Swedish active personnel: ~42k
Reserve: 12k
VS
Danish Active personnel: ~20k
Reserve: 63k (Despite the fact that Sweden has twice the population of DK, we more than five times as many patriots)
Funland: Active: ~36k Reserve: 113 000k (WTF funland???)
Norway: active: 24k reserve 45k
Keep in mind that Norway alone spends more money on military than Sweden (7.2 miliard USD vs Sweden's 5.8 milliards USD). In conclusion finland or norway alone could wreck your tight sweet boipucci faster than jamal.

Oops I'm off by a factor of ten for the finnish reserve. The real number is 1 130 000 which prompted the WTFunland

>Denmark
They get paid well and all the chavs want in for that sweet bragging to get girls.

>Finland
They border Russia. Literally all men have served in one way or another. Of course they're all in reserve.

>Norway
Also bordering Russia.

Meanwhile, in Sweden the military is stuck with aiding police in dealing with refugees and right-wing nationalists.

Are you implying swedish millitary don't get paid well? I get that they're sufficiently BLM feminist that being in the millitary/ reserve would be frowned upon but this doen't mean they don't pay proper salaries for services rendered.

As for bordering russia I guess it makes sense but more than a million in reserve seems excessive.

As a Scanian, I would welcome this. Denmark please attack. Snapphanarna will come back.

>skåne
>ett jävla babberegister

Remember that time you declared war on us with russia, poland and brandenburg and we had your capital in a week?

No

>giving worst Sweden to Danes
that's a bear's service. Gotlanti is alright though.

I have shitposted about this topic for quite a while and there is a universal consensus that Malmö will become a free city and used to store people we don't want in Denmark. Don't worry finbro we can handle this.

>you will never see the nordics go to war with each other ever again

North for us, middle area and stockholm for norges and south for danes