What is your opinion about this Sup Forums?

love or abuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.johns/1335.1.2.1/mb.ashx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

muh dick

There are 18-year-olds as dumb as 9-year-olds but at least their prefrontal cortex is (nearly) fully developped.
Children need to be children. Pedos you just think it would be nice to fuck with a 9-year-old and thus make up stupid philosophical arguments to cover their asses need to fuck off.

wish there was a somewhat serious manga about this

Is there any diaries or interviews done by the girl after she got older?

also abuse.

She said: It made me think.

>tennessee

all you need to know

If you took a 10 year old orphan and compared them to a 20 year old NEET, the 10 year old would probably be more of an adult. I know 40 year olds who act like teenagers. Rewind 150 years when there were no automobiles or airplanes. I could see a 9 year old living with a 22 year old. Marriage would be a bit fucked though. I would imagine her parents were in dire straights and this was a better option than having their child starve. Assuming her parents were even alive and hadn't died from the black plague or consumption.

>Still had a better marriage than 75% of people today

I think they were fine desu
Love

dream come true

There literally nothing wrong with peadosexuality.

Lolis are Halal

>1938

You are the precise reason why people think that all of the French are arrogant assholes

It's pretty disgusting by today's standards but it wasn't that uncommon in the 30s

>France

Heh, does not feels good, doesn't it? Cheese eating mongrel.

This to be quite honest with you famaladingdong

Strong family values.

I guess as long as he waits like a decade to have sex with her it's alright-ish
I doubt he did wait that long tho

really make you think

more pic

Wasn't sure this was real but 1940 US Federal Census confirms it. They were living on the family farm then and had no kids yet

#loveislove

>more neurology hokum

The frontal spasticus maximus is not fully developed at 400, let the human species die out.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

literally nothing wrong with it

Every time I see your flag I hope this is Laos, but you always turn out to be from Belize.

70years old eunice said(from 2005 interview)

"Mama told me she wanted me to come home; but I told her I loved him, and I was stayin'."

I wanna fuck that loli so fucking hard!

This was controversial even back then and only happened in hillbilly communities in the South and Appalachia, never civilized parts of the country.

70years old eunice said(from 2005 interview)

"Mama told me she wanted me to come home; but I told her I loved him, and I was stayin'."

only dumb people would think that after his reply.

Of course it lasted. She was probably groomed and raised to be his wife and only that.

I'm 36 and responsibility literally gives me a headache
One downside of being a middle class bachelor in an affluent safe country

>36
What are you doing here man

you got a point there. some adult people are foolish than little girl

She was probably happy but you must also understand that she was a very uneducated woman who only went to grade school and had no expectations for a life beyond the moonshine-swilling Tennessee hills.

That's kind of cute, but also kind of messed up. Let her at least hit puberty. Marrying a 13-14 years old should be fine though, I remember plenty of chicks from my secondary school who had massive tits and could easily pass for an 18.

>a teacher walks into the classroom and slaps your wife's ass
What would you do?

9 yo girls can unironically be fully able to give birth to children and are so sexually mature

9 year is also the age of the girl Mohamed espoused in the Quran (I know it because it's always said in /fr/, not because I'm a Muslim)