SWEDEN IS THE MOST LOVED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

bbc.com/travel/story/20160801-living-in-the-worlds-most-reputable-countries

REST OF THE WORLD BTFO
Confirmed you just bully us on here because you're jealous cunts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T9TzvxXjXPQ
bbc.com/travel/story/20160801-living-in-the-worlds-most-reputable-countries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hen_(pronoun)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soft_power
scb.se/Statistik/BE/BE0101/2015A01J/be0101-Fodelseland-och-ursprungsland.xlsx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Sweden#Crime
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=T9TzvxXjXPQ
Very much loved

Swedes are actually pretty nice IRL, but on Sup Forums you're a bunch of arrogant cunts.

jealoussssss
you didn't even make the list huh
ouch

Who wouldn't love Sweden? You can go there, fuck blonde-haired blue-eyed girls (even if you're a 4 foot pygmy from Somalia) and the men (well, "men") will never complain. Can even set up shop permanently and rape those blonde-haired blue-eyed girls and they'll still love you

Swedes are so cool

who wouldn't love a country where you can rape and kill the ethnic population and they will give you free shit for doing so

bravo sven homoson

The BBC has things so backwards we don't even get to view the fucking page.

says more about your suppressed sexual fantasies than of reality m8

there are graphic depictions of knives in the international edition. you brits shouldn't be seeing them

lmao
KEKED BY THE BBC

What do you mean?

allow it lad

but in the rape capital of the world you don't have to suppress none of your fantasies xD

I actually would like to move to Sweden because they have ton of engineering jobs, speak English and it's great country to live.
But Swedish posters on int are the opposite of Swedes IRL: most of them are unironic neonazis, totally ignorant and retarded. Idk what's wrong with them.

>rape capital
That's a meme

There's literally no way we could behave that wouldn't have the rest of int fling shit our way. Better then to just embrace it.

>allow it
fuck off

>fuck off
jog on yank

>the swedish """""man"""""
now that, is a meme

Ok

Newsflash: most people are DUMB AS SHIT and know absolutely nothing about the world they live in in.
Sweden is associated with hot blondes, delicious fish and Ikea furniture instead of ghetto car flippers, Feminists who want to stop manspreading, Muslim Lesbian weddings and so on.

This might sound like bait but I honestly think you learn more about the real world here on Sup Forums in a day than most people do in their whole lives.

>no way we could behave
No, you could. All Swedes here are extremely autistic and edgy.

yet another proof swedes are just insecure attentionwhores
they dont beliieve any of the shit they preaching, they just want to be noticed and get a pat on the back

That's because this site attracts the scum. There's some of us normals here too but whenever we post people just claim we're baiting.

>Newsflash: most people are DUMB AS SHIT and know absolutely nothing about the world they live in in.
I know. I have been here on Sup Forums for a while.

Also, most people associate Sweden with progressiveness. Stop implying that people love Sweden because they don't know Sweden is progressive

>Muslim Lesbian weddings
>implying it's bad
Also Swedish """ghettos""" are meme, they look like elite Russian neighborhoods and crime stats are very low. It's not ghetto by American standards, not talking about Russian or other 2nd/3rd world standards.

But they don't know what progressives actually are like. They think progressives are rational people with a solid ideology and objectives while in reality progressives are a neurotic mess obsessed with fart rape, banning hand clapping because it triggers people and other insane things which I don't want to think about right now.

> while in reality progressives are a neurotic mess obsessed with fart rape, banning hand clapping because it triggers people and other insane things which I don't want to think about right now.
Actually, that's what Sup Forums thinks it is. The fuck are you even talking about?

Probably because you're on the opposite side of the spectrum, normal my ass lmao

How could we when you generalise like that? If a swede behaves well he will still get shit thrown at him on every occasion. There's no reason to behave well under such circumstances.

>while in reality progressives are a neurotic mess obsessed with fart rape, banning hand clapping because it triggers people and other insane things

And none of this pertains to this country, in reality.

>bbc.com/travel/story/20160801-living-in-the-worlds-most-reputable-countries
>Not even poll numbers or anything.
Heheh...

>meme
I don't think it is considering Norway has almost exact same laws yet have nowhere near the same rape reports

You're removing han/hon from your language
Don't tell me that also is something Sup Forums imagined

>Norway has almost exact same laws

They don't.

lmao that gay Milo something (the Donald Trump shill) organized a gay pride parade through our """"ghettos"""" to show how intolerant muslims are and how much our country is in ruins as they expected to get attacked during it.
what happened? absolutely nothing. they had their parade, noone gave a SHIT, just let them do their thing and express their opinions.
L M A O

Sweden Yes

Also, even though nothing happened, Milo didn't dare to show up. What a cuck.

>You're removing han/hon from your language
We are not. Fucking retard.

>Don't tell me that also is something Sup Forums imagined
I think you mostly imagined that on your own.

Watch out, he's going FULL FINN!!!

If you're pulling stuff from your ass, at least be a little creative
>sweden is banning pants! all must wear skirt!
>men must have adams apple removed to not sound manified
There are endless possibilities!

regarding rape they do

Finns constantly post "screenshots" of fake articles and such, so why not just make shit up on the spot?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hen_(pronoun)

Don't tell me Swedish progressives don't support this

>on Sup Forums you're a bunch of arrogant cunts.
That's just the way they usually are

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soft_power

We'll take relevancy over being loved

The reporting is different which is why they are consistently higher in sweden. The meme is thinking that you can compare rape statistics 1:1 between countries with wildly different definitions, methodologies and dark numbers.

they don't have different definitions than you that's the whole point I'm making

A proposed pronoun to be used when you haven't met a person or if it's an unspecific person, like "the player rolls the dice. he/she will then..." in a rulebook.

I don't see how that constitutes as "removing gender from the language altogehter"

That is a loanword from Finnish, promoted by "progressives", and basically is supposed to be used instead of saying "he or she", when the sex is unknown.

It's a shit neologism that few outside of the media and certain circles actually use, or will ever use. And it has NOTHING to do with
as you claim. You fucking retard. Commit suicide. Tie a rope around your neck, and the other to your balcony in your commieblock and step off the ledge.

For sure we would have higher rape statistics with the same reporting though

yes, not many countries where men are raped so much

Probably, but they're not actually comparable.

Ad hominem

>You fucking retard. Commit suicide.

Getting a little too agitated there buddy?

>Ad hominem

Ex veritas.

>as you claim. You fucking retard. Commit suicide. Tie a rope around your neck, and the other to your balcony in your commieblock and step off the ledge.

You were proven wrong. Can you handle that?

Jag menar det. Begå självmord.

Proving a Finn wrong isn't difficult. Calm the fuck down!

I didn't even read what he wrote, I just wanted to reply to a faggot swede with smug jutila pic

you got a lot of anger in you kid

I'm not angry. I just think he should commit suicide.

>getting emotional because of something someone said on the internet

Are you a little girl?

It is you fucking retard. The laws are similar but the way it's reported is not.

Compared to Norway yes, but not eastshit countries. We're somewhere in the middle if the statistics was properly adjusted.

All you've really proven is that it's impossible to have a debate with a Swede without hen losing hens mind when the progressive ideology is criticized.

Norway has different legal definitions and also counts the number of rape cases that lead to a conviction as opposed to the number of rapes reported to the police. The statistics are not comparable because they don't count the same thing.

You were proven wrong, and that's that. You hanging yourself is secondary. I actually hope that you will. I know you've thought about it.

>alt rights organizing gay prides
Now I've seen everything.

The "Swedes" ITT are clear examples of why Sweden was a rich and safe country that's projected too turn 3rd world relatively soon. Holy shit. Wewwww lad.

But Norway > Sweden

The enemy of my enemy is my friend etc

You're proving him right here gayboi

You just say that because your mother and fifteen cousins get more money begging in Oslo than in Gothenburg

who is the enemy?

Sweden is a mysterious country

Gay skinheads are best skinheads 2bh

Muslims

Muslims in this case

Sweden in a nutshell

What a whiny faggot

Nah, the agitated swede was right in everything he said, he just lost it at the end.

trying to please foreigners for no reason is actually the problem

This one is a good trolling actually. We have one guy on a TV who is very famous and proposed to burn gay hearts as filth. The best way to trigger average bydlo is to defend gays.

>leaf poster

Mate, get your facts straight. We were always third world and the projection you're speaking of was withdrawn for being retarded. It was based on extrapolating a straight line stretching into infinity from two adjacent data points in very noisy data.

>be sweden
>do literally nothing
>anglos will worship the ground you walk on
????

I know it's ILLEGAL to take a head count and census of the ethnicities and amount of immigrants in your country but consider you have a meager 9.5 million people and estimates show North and west Africans are probably sitting around 15-20% of your population, you're pretty much fucked. At least you'll have shitskins building your pensions while your grandchildren and great grandchildren become more and more surrounded by the scum of the earth that groom them, rape them, extort them and breed them out of existence while forcing them to pay the Jizya. So progressive. There's no problems though right.

If you ever feel mad at a Finn just remember we don't have crisis centers for raped men like you do
There's no better place in the world to get raped as a man than Sweden

The absoloute majority of our immigrants are arabs you shitty leaf poster

It shows in your suicide numbers

I thought they were majority Maghreb and blacks from Mali?

>I know it's ILLEGAL to take a head count and census of the ethnicities and amount of immigrants in your country
It is perfectly legal to take a head count of the ethnicities and amount of immigrants in Sweden. We have very precise numbers on how many immigrants we have from each country and how many are descended from immigrant parents.

>estimates show North and west Africans are probably sitting around 15-20% of your population
Africans are estimated at 1% of the population.

>I know it's ILLEGAL to take a head count and census of the ethnicities and amount of immigrants in your country

It's not, actually. Dumb fucking leaf. It's public data. Here you go.

scb.se/Statistik/BE/BE0101/2015A01J/be0101-Fodelseland-och-ursprungsland.xlsx

>and estimates show North and west Africans are probably sitting around 15-20% of your population

You are ABSOLUTELY RETARDED. Oh my fucking god.

It's a really practical word and is used for it's practical purposes far more than any ideological reasons like shitmedia such as british DailyMail tried to make it out to be.

Come back when you can tell Sweden from France.

>It's a really practical word

No it's not. Basically only cucks would use it.

literally the irrelevant award

sweden is done and there is nothing you can do to change it haha

Wow, turns out the BBC also loves Sweden. It really is a mutual love ;^)

Woops my facts were way off. The 25% was for foreigner crime stats that became illegal to record or gather census information by ethnicity after 2001. That was back in 2001 for fuck sake.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Sweden#Crime

The point still stands though. It is expected that the Muslim minority in Sweden will grow from 5% to 10% by 2030.[37] Simple math says you're being outbred and you're killing yourself in a demographic crisis you use immigrants to substitute for, too your own detriment. But I guess you see no problems though right?