Mfw Hillary cucks trump and all the butt hurt from Sup Forums floods on to Sup Forums

>mfw Hillary cucks trump and all the butt hurt from Sup Forums floods on to Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/14/clinton-resettle-one-million-muslim-migrants-first-term-alone/
youtube.com/watch?v=MRq6Y4NmB6U
cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/election-2016-donald-trump-fundraising/
youtube.com/watch?v=htf28Em1A6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no title
>golden laughing face as thread starter
>UK OP
>mentions Hillary
>mentions cuck
>mentions trump
>mentions butt hurt
>mentions Sup Forums
>implies Sup Forums isn't already Sup Forums with flags

Congrats, this must be the worst thread on Sup Forums right now

Sup Forums has flags m8

The funny thing is that Trump had somehow decent chances before fucking up with that Muslim soldiers.

Gotta admire that thin-skin after President Obama's remark too.

RARE

How would i know ? I don't go to this board, i've seen enough of it's crap on Sup Forums during the Euros

>why can't we use nuclear weapons?

How is that funny? It makes me fucking rage that someone who had the best chances to become president just squanders it away for a petty argument. I just don't get it.

>mfw america has to choose between a giant douche and a turd sandwich

underrated post

what was that even about? didn't bother reading tabloids, seemed like something they really "dug up" to fuck with things if you know what i mean.

>Hillary cucks trump
She doesn't need to, he's cucking all over himself already
It's like he doesn't want to win

Maybe a clown who can't control himself enough to not fall for the most obvious bait in the world shouldn't be in any kind of position of power then?

At this point I feel like the conspiracy theory is true. He's either working for Hillary or never wanted to be president and just did this to steal donation money and get tons of publicity.

Still hope he wins since its the funniest outcome, but I'm disappointed that "4D intergalactic chess" shit didn't turn out to be true.

Yeah they planted Khan (incidentally a sharialover) at the DNC so he could use his son's death in the army to shit on Trump. Instead of just ignoring it Trump took the bait like a retard.

The Muslim soldier's dad gave a speech at the DNC which was televised on national television, and Trump criticized him both on twitter and on nationally televised interviews.

It wasn't something they dug up. He gave it to them.

It's a proof that he wasn't fit to be president, at all.
He has no consistency, throw fits of impotent rage over the slightest things, and is probably unaware of exactly who supports him.

He would be a nightmare as president. At least Hilary is somewhat competent, if corrupted.

Thank you for the rare.

If there were better alternatives I would agree with you. But I'll take one very impulsive isolationist over a "reasonably" appearing warhawk and open borders shill.

Fair enough.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/14/clinton-resettle-one-million-muslim-migrants-first-term-alone/

>Clinton to Resettle One Million Muslim Migrants During First Term Alone

Trump will win

Not really. That harpy sticking her ugly nose in North Africa and the Middle East is way worse than a clown, at least for Europe.

I really don't think the average American cares

guess he got triggered

This is what I don't understand. We did fuck up in the Middle-East, but leaving it in its current stage would be even worse. Bachar's regime is a fucking ticking bomb, he will die in our lifetimes and hell will probably break lose. Trump would also be the kind of guy to irrational attack the Middle-East Bush-style in a fit of rage, he doesn't seems to have any impulse control at all.

>0.3% over 4 years
That's literally nothing.

Also corrupt beats crazy.
You chose this fate by nominating Trump. There were so many red flags, and you willingly nominated possibly the only person in the U.S. that could lose to Clinton. Bravo.

Why can't he just keep his mouth shut? Hillary fucking learned to do that after that whole "Hillary is like you abuela" shit. Why can't this retard do the same? He's basically handing her the presidency.

Pools say otherwise. If there is one thing more sacred than da constitusunh, it's da trups.

Which is why he is the worst candidate in history. At least McCain was classy.
youtube.com/watch?v=MRq6Y4NmB6U

half the shit the media flips out over is shit taken out of context or not even said

>reminder
American president actually isn't a dictator with a red button on his table to launch nukes.

This desu. The military has apparently already carried out briefings on what to do in case Trump tries to issue an illegal order.

1 is too many, how many you want?

Polls have been really biased this whole election. Again, really don't think the average American cares about some shithead mudshit.

>breitbart

Trump can't manage is how campaign.

This is unironically the recipe for a civil war

Because every time they try to fix their mess it gets worse. At this point, it would be better to leave them alone and hope they go back to killing each other and occasionally some Indians. Yes Trump is a fuckwad that might do something dumb like that but at least right now he wants to pull troops out and build walls everywhere.

This US will LITERALLY be Brazil if Hillary wins

Is it? If Trump wants to launch nukes, he needs to do so in a way that's prescribed by law and the legislature decides the laws.

Same with anything else really.

sorry user but the pool is closed

The denial won't help. This "shithead mudshit" was a hero of the United States while Trump was a draft dogder. Makes you think, huh ?

>1 is too many
You do realise that antagonising Islam as a singular monolithic group is going to radicalise even more Muslims, right ?

No. You guys will have way more muslims.

Trump raised 80 million in July

cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/election-2016-donald-trump-fundraising/

>Trump campaign hauls $80 million in July, closing gap with Clinton

Yes Ahmed, it really does make me think

>You do realise that antagonising Islam as a singular monolithic group is going to radicalise even more Muslims, right ?

>threats from mudslimes
yeah, great people

> it gets worse
I don't think so. But you're right, direct approach is useless.

I don't think Trump will care about the laws. He might announce his intentions on public media if the way he behaves these days is an indication of his personality.

im scared of jews though

>You do realise that antagonising Islam as a singular monolithic group is going to radicalise even more Muslims, right ?
is this woman logic or something?

That's what we want. We want more attacks so public opinion shifts even more right. And then more and more attacks until eventually we go full cleansing.

Why? Jews are like birds, but instead of bread crumbs you use pennies.

youtube.com/watch?v=htf28Em1A6Q

Really makes ya think...

Do you have any reading comprehension ? It's normal human behaviour. You get blamed for something you didn't do, you'll get angry and supports the opposing party out of spite.

America has done countless war crimes during Bush mandates. Mention that to an American patriot, and he will go on a rant instead of saying "well yes, we did fuck up".

or he's narcissistic and wants the highest office in america
I bet he would let his VP and cabinet rule america if he won, he just wants the title because it pleasures his ego

Rare pepe

>Implying you can somehow win a campaign against memes

>I don't think Trump will care about the laws. He might announce his intentions on public media if the way he behaves these days is an indication of his personality.
Then he'll be impeached. Seriously, if he tries to go around the legislature with something major like this, they'll call for his impeachment and the legislature also handles those proceedings. He also doesn't have any friends in the legislature now that he's gone and refused to endorse several of his fellow Republicans in their congressional races.

>unironically wanting war
Dansk meme my friend

It's a knee-jerk but normal human reaction. Same way people get angry when SJW tells them that males are rapists and should apologise for their privilege, only much more serious since it's not words that are used here, but actual discrimination.

>It's normal human behaviour
to want to kill?

NO!!!!!!!!
only to you subhumans
I think you are on a watch list now, hopefully French police watch you

>going on a rant
>same as running people over with trucks or blowing up buildings
#religionofpeace

I call that being a fucking retard.

>to want to kill?

Again, no reading comprehension. I don't say that wanting to kill is normal - I say that knee-jerk reaction out of spite is normal when you are wrongly blamed. Said knee-jerk reaction might be going to a mosque where they brainwash you and tell you lies and memes about the degenerate West and all.

You can call me Ahmed all you want, I'm not even a Muslim.

One can only hope.

>all those hours/days/months making memes, buying hats, making thousands upon thousands of threads, cross board shilling, attending rallies, and donating would go to waste
Oh man Sup Forums is going to be completely destroyed

>some means words
>same things as discriminating you from entering the USA, organising campaigns of hate against you and wishing genocide upon your race
Polsters have no sense of scale

Spite and hate makes you do the most retarded things. It's incredibly easy to brainwash people with the right words and memes.

>Same way people get angry when SJW tells them that males are rapists and should apologise for their privilege
Except that when this happens, sane men don't go raping people just out of spite.

>celebrating the slow death of civiluzation

so what happened? why Trump lost popularity? Tell me I don't read tabloids and don't visit pol

Muh trups

>You are now aware that Hillary actually pays SJW to spread garbage on Sup Forums.

This is the worst cancer invasion of all time.

Normies got contained to /soc/
Bronies got contained to /mlp/
Traps got contained to /lgbt/
Bitching and ironic shitposting got contained to /qa/

But Shills roam free all over this site now.

Trump will save us

dumb leftist

explain

She will win anyway so who really cares

Yes Trump is losing so just vote for Clinton.

he got baited

>tfw no comfy lion coat

Trump was never going to win. He is a Clinton plant after all,designed to make Republicans absolutely unvoteable so that people would vote for literally the worst human being for the Job, Shilldog the dog face clinton.

Notice how Mitt,Ron and Joe biden. People who could had easily won the election over night didn't run?

Notice how Hillary at this point can murder a baby child and have the FBI apologize to her about it?

Lots of reasons. The RNC went pretty badly compared to the DNC. Trump criticized the family of a dead Muslim soldier to the point where even the Veterans of Foreign Wars came down to condemn him. He talked shit at some woman with a baby at one of his campaign events. He made some statements about wanting to use nukes.

Basically, the post-primary season is when a politician is supposed to focus on building unity and not try to alienate potential voters, but Trump doesn't seem to have gotten this memo whereas Hillary definitely has.

See . It's the same reaction, on a different scale. Judging by Sup Forums, it's also a materialistic problem. If they was an active association of killing Muslims and Blacks in terrorist attacks in the USA, polsters would be among its supporters 100%. ISIS is more organised and have much more fuel to its fire, unfortunately.

>implying Sup Forums isn't just Trump shills doing it for free

is Sup Forums just going to die when trump loses? like for a month I expect huge butthurt, but I swear he's all that's kept them going

Yes but the shills she paid to patrol this site and shitpost will remain.

Difference is, someone who does it for free will eventually stop when it's no longer fun. If you are getting paid to spread SJW garbage you will probably keep doing it so long as the kike money keeps flowing.

They'll just go back to talking about globalist conspiracies again.

>Trump was never going to win. He is a Clinton plant after all

jesus christ, this shit?
we've been hearing this for almost a year
this belongs on /x/

It'll be like Romney 2.0. They'll claim they never really supported Trump and say they were just memeing. Some will commit suicide and there will be an incredible amount of shitposting, more than usual for Sup Forums, for a few months. Then everything will return to how it was before president elections started.

You are completely retarded, some people are shitposting baitposters while the others "support" Hillary to spite Sup Forums. There are no shills here so take your tinfoil off

You underestimate the power of convictions. A good part of Sup Forums is literally brainwashed. If they could get away with it they would be killing people. Stormfront has done it on a few occasions.

>Works with Clintons
>Hosts Clintons many times
>Conveniently taking pictures with them on multiple occasions
>''He's not a plant guys he's legit trying to win''.
This is absolutely adorable.

trump just cant help his attention loving self.

because trump believes that free publicityhe gets by saying edgy things is enough
it's not

Sup Forums was a product of Stormfront shills called Swarmfront. JIDF exists but it's infinitely small compared to Swarmfront and other alt-right shills.

>''there are no paid shills here on Sup Forums''
Theres an active thread on Hot wheels chan right now where they exposed people who get paid to shill here.

you all realise that the president has already been selected right

I tihnk you're vastly underestimating how much of a boner MURRICA has for it's soldiers

Sensationalist bullshit. It's just doxxing. Giving volunteers a little tip for campaigning isn't new or revolutionary, and again, Sup Forums was ironic until Swarmfront came in and shilled it to death.

Ah yes, a thread on cuckchan is enough to prove your point. Also, now I were you come from so get back to your cancer site that's worse than Sup Forums

you have to go back

there is no president anyway, the guys pulling the strings behind don't change, the foreign policy is always the same, so is the domestic policy. A country is a company. the CEO just obeys.

Stranger things have happened, like Brexit. Either way it's gonna be the same results, a flood of retards calling everyone else retards because this or that happened.

Basically everyone is a fag and needs to get a job/girlfriend/life/dick and everything here is a waste of data

/thread

the n word

>I only browse one site for news and information.
I'm not sure if you sound autistic or just extremely stupid.

Seems legit. Who would support him? Fedora guys from pol and rednecks? They are not the majority of US voters. At the same time Trump triggered a lot of people - Black, Latinos, Muslims etc. Perhaps they simply would not come on to the polls. But now they will come against Trump

>Brexit

A non-event. Article 50 hasn't been invoked yet.