Are Finns mongols or white?

Are Finns mongols or white?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_whiteness_in_the_United_States#Finnish_Americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whatever Kazakhs are
They're that

yes

yes

You make your own conclusions

No. They are inuits. Inuitoids

>his country doesn't have ES-jonnes
haha pathetic

Siberian

forced meme beaten to death

We are.

Central Asians, not Siberians

Siberoid-Lappoid-Samoid-Estoid

germanics, some of them have some mongoloid genes from the natives of that land

germanics must be extermnated

We are the natives of this land, and not germanic scum.

you are germanic, germanics moved to that land and killed and some absorved and the natives there, they were mongoloid, you also adopted their language

common is fucking logic, you just have to connect the dots

so you think a group that has germanics traits and look like germanics just come and talk a mongoloid language just like that?

and that is why i say germanics are stupid

None of that makes any sense at all.

Read up.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finns

I am a Greek.

bullshit
how come a group of people that has features similar to germanics talk a mongoloid language?

how?
you are germanic

>features similar to germanics
Nah.
>mongoloid language
What "mongoloids" speak finnic languages? Indo-European languages are the ones that are widely spoken in Asia.

finnish belong to uralic languages
you are the only caucasian group that speak an uralic language

others are mongoloid in siberia and north russia

>Nah.
lol really?

pig skin, blonde hair and light eyes, similar noses but sometimes different as mongoloid genes kick in

stop lying to yourself

Ger looks Greek

Hmmm...

no

>finnish belong to uralic languages
The Finnic branch is only spoken by Baltic and Finnish peoples. Indians speak an indo-european language, so are Germans poo-in-loos?
>you are the only caucasian
We are not caucasian. It's an ameridumb meme term with no real meaning.
>pig skin, blonde hair and light eyes, similar noses
All of which we have more of than Germanics. And anyway, we are not genetically closely linked with them as demonstrated by modern science. We are not Germanics, we are Finnics. It is an ethnic group of its own, somewhat related to the Baltic peoples.

>modern science.
ok stupid germanic, keep believing what you want, you just want to be special, i understand that but just so you know, if there is a crusade againts germanics, you know very well you are going out too

pigs dont deserve to live in this world

so what are you then, if we are pigs?

They're ""white""

1.5% of our paternal lineages are Germanic so no

We are not Germanic, deal with it Per-Göran. The Swede and Finn look nothing alike.

So pic not related?

Pic very much related. Most of our I1 lineages are pre-Germanic.

lmoa "we are germcucks I swear"

>1.5% of our paternal lineages are Germanic
>posts picture that clearly states it's more than that

mongol of course

5% of 28%, you do the math.

>doesn't even read his own picture

Wood elves from former Mars

I1 lineages in Finland make up 28% of all paternal lineages in Finland, with 5% of them are Swedish. It's literally what it says.

look at the picture faggot

what color is her skin? is it mongol? there's no such thing as a mongol color for skin. the bitch is white as fuck.

nigger if you want to try to call her a mongol then ask "are they mongols or caucasian/European"

but no instead you went for "are finns this color or this ethnicity"

fucking stupid ass shitlord. white is a skin color. not ethnicity or race. there's caucausian, european, anglo. take your fucking pick.

And 3.5% R1b and 3% R1a. Are you illiterate, dumb or just purposefully ignoring the latter half of the text?

What the hell is this

>white is a skin color. not ethnicity or race

White very much refers to European ethnicities, you wouldn't call a pale Japanese person white

20% of 28% is about 5% so yeah there is around 10% of Finns who have paternal Germanic heritage from the last 2k years since Swedes are only half I1. Not that it even matters since it's all in the fagland known as Ostrobothnia.

so what? that shit is stupid.

Jap girls can and do have white skin. very white skin. they can also have shitskin brown skin.

so why is it that Americans, Brits etc get called white but Japs who have skin just as white get called Japs?

wtf is that.

the whole "he's white" is so fucking stupid. same goes for black. you wouldn't identify a Mexican or Brazilain as "he's brown", they would say "he's Brazilian" etc.

why is it that way for brown skinned people and fucking Asians? but niggers and anglos get called by their color?

ZERO FUCKING SENSE.

Mongoloids

because this is Sup Forums and only aryans are white

Well it's not like white people are actually white anyway, and black people aren't black. Most people are some shade of brown, be it very light brown or very dark brown

This problem was literally caused by your country.

True

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_whiteness_in_the_United_States#Finnish_Americans