/asean/ : Ask A Deer Edition

Will I become a slutty girl in my next life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=voPoVg-wKQY
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
philstar.com/business/2016/08/04/1610028/ongpin-resigns-gaming-firm-after-dutertes-tirade
youtube.com/watch?v=9o5oEE5Z-tE
youtube.com/watch?v=rPrJVAt2lXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is Our Naj a based Leader?

What did they mean by this, oh wise deer?

HOLY FUCKING KEK

WILL I HAVE TO BREAK UP WITH MY GF BEFORE THE YEAR ENDS? PLEASE SAY YES I CANT STAND HER ANYMORE GFS ARE A FUCKING MISTAKE

Will I get killed by Duterte's death squad and be sprinkled with tawas

Duterte loves anime?

Thank you Comrade Duterte

Remember the Pampanga-Tarlac Axis is the greatest land in the Philippines and that the Kapampangan are the Filipino Master Race.

yummy quads

Put tawas before you sleep so you will wake up smelling fresh

SUBHANALLAH

youtube.com/watch?v=voPoVg-wKQY

>Zakir Naik

Will I become a meme magician?

Why didn't I fucking notice this sooner?

Will Hillary be exposed as a psycho this year
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

DUNIA NAK KIAMAT

the media and establishment will pretty much ensure that she wins

8 more years of disastrous American foreign policy, and disastrous exacerbation of social problems in the US (especially with minorities soon becoming the majority), but at least with moderate economic growth (on the surface, at least)

and probably after her two terms America will be on a steep decline as global hegemon, Chinkistan will take over and humanity will be completely and utterly fucked beyond repair, as the Chinks start claiming that the Antarctic Sea is actually "ancient Chinese sea" or some shit like that and then start polluting it to death

Will I have a perfect qt japenis waifu?

Kakeknya kakeknya kakek itu kakaknya kakeknya kakek kakak itu.

will I ever have a black gf ?

wkwkwkwkwkwkwk

This. It doesn't matter what Hillary or the DNC do, the media will usually act like nothing is happening. On the odd chance that they do report it, everyone gets upset for 5 minutes and completely forgets about it the next day. Whenever trump sneezes it makes headlines, but if Hillary were to kill someone you won't hear about it, and if you somehow do, there will be no backlash for it.

Racial tensions in the U.S. are as high as they've been for a long time, and a Bush/Obama hybrid coming into office certainly won't make things better.

A-at least i have a chance, right?

now we wait

why do you only post ones with frizzy hair?

straight hair is always better, regardless of race

mantap gan pasti nomor satu di kuliahnya

>why do you only post ones with frizzy hair?
>posts a picture I posted

Will I ever not be a virgin?

cringe, you gonna cosplay him?

Is the person I have slight feelings for gay

Will I ever know what its like to be in love?

FUCK PLEASE JUST LET ME REST

post gf pic

Well he pay for it?

Im so sore just spent the whole day cleaning the house, then mowing my big ass backyard so hot ;__;

someone pls hug me

thank you, i feel better now

fuck off creep

So what are we going to do with the China and the communists?

>Be neet
>Worry something outside our salary grade, oh wait we do even get salary.

swear loyalty to the United States and join the eternal union

only if you make america great again

not a shariah bullshit usa

Will Marine win ?

cucks

How lucky are you guys?

bump

lucky enough to have a good famiry and modest middle class life.

lucky enough to be posting in a thread with you :)

sakurahime a cu.ck

Will I be homeless in a month ?

Wakey wakey wageslavery

kimochi oniichan

Another episode of Berserk tomorrow

/lat/

>philstar.com/business/2016/08/04/1610028/ongpin-resigns-gaming-firm-after-dutertes-tirade
>When you don't want to get sprinkled and labelled by a cardboard box
Kek

Befriend them.
Think of all the people in these gommieblocks waiting to pay ripoff prices for your bananas.
But its weekend day, its wet market time.

He will now more than ever actually

>gommie blocks
>they start to fall apart in 5 years
>other higher gommie blocks will block your view

>countryside estate
>will last for eternity
>huge spaces just for yourself
>garden to walk around
>peaceful and quiet
>can come in different shapes, sizes and colour

Literally only a retard would live or pay for a gommie block

Watching anime is haram
Using Japanese word is also haram
Don't forget

AH AH AH KIMOCHI ONII-CHAN DAISUKI

"Kaya sa mga bashers dyan, lumabas na lang kayo sa bahay at
pumunta sa mga DSWD centers at bigyan ng kailanga ang mga abandoned children at senior citizens. Mas kailangan tayo nila.”

Lol really makes you think

Their law is different.
If you 'buy' a house it means you earn the building for 70yrs but not the land since it belongs to the people which is to say the communist party. If the govt wants the land for development they can tear down your house and take the land and the only thing you can negotiate is a court case to get your choice of available replacement house.
That is how the Shanghai urban development authority enforce their plan and managed to double the city population and housing within just 13 years. No payment for land or roads around a house since the owner refuses to sell or anything.
Extremely ruthless but also effective considering how they rapidly build the transportation networks and changed from naturally growing city to planned city within a few decades as if they are playing Simcity 2000 since its purpose if to provide good impression for investors. Its just a matter of time before they surpass Tokyo at current rate.
So this is the true power of communism, I love it.

DotA2 lads. mvp is on

Die

this

my workplace just handed me a new project and I have three qt subordinates on my command
should i fuck them both?

How hard to find a Filipina virgin gf if I am tall and white but poor

Well we don't live in communism.

>unlimited use of imminent domain under the guise of "it's the people's land"
this is why it's rare to find good architecture in China and hard to find houses other than inexpensive government made gommie blocks that break down at anytime.

>doubled Shanghai's population
that totally is a good thing with overpopulation and pollution killing Shanghai residents.

this is why communism should be banned and people who adhere to it shot.

>lumabas na lang kayo sa bahay
noytards internet defense force BTFO

makes me wanna trigger her even more until she decides to tie the noose

>Mocha Uson
who?

Oh wise deer, will I stop being a neet?

will I bang user's imouto?

YES! confirmed will need to choose which of user's sister

Will everyone who posts in this thread get a gf?

will i be rich?

okay, rolling again for the good of everyone

will I get some action with Rach??

poor mocha remember when she would teach girls how to put on condoms using their mouths

The high priestess of our lord god dutdut

the moral high ground excuse works everytime she learning form dutdut well

>tfw to intelligent to have chink gf

けなぱ おらんぐ ちな ぱりんぐ チャンティく?

おはよう馬来お兄ちゃん

There is good architecture but as I said they build Shanghai to impress hence good architecture can only be found in places investors will wander around where you can find unique buildings and the road filled with luxury cars. The maglev in Pudong for example, ride that and most of what you can see are 2 storey houses with gardens owned by rich farmers, multi storey overheads and other signs of wealth.
Shanghai aims to obtain 40% greenery and already established reserves, a gorillion monies into landscapes, pollution control on factories and assorted stuff.
What you don't see on the other hand is downright nightmare fuel straight up from Yurop industrial revolution era since according to a guy who operates factory in Inner Mongolia where poor rural folks work to death in polluted factories and work the lathe machine as long as they still have the thumb intact.
Their citizens consider all the deaths, great firewall, propaganda, suffering and pollution as necessary sacrifice to obtain a future where their children could find a place in sparkling cities such as Shanghai. Whether the outcome makes the cost worth it is not mine to decide neither do I understand the mindset of a chinese. I just find the cities they build to be remarkable.
Still I don't understand why would anyone make the hotel toilet and bathroom doors transparent and why does their dairy product taste so horrible.

will she break up with her boyfriend?

youtube.com/watch?v=9o5oEE5Z-tE

we out here

If I taught abroad would I enjoy it?

Ouch sorry about the luck brobot

youtube.com/watch?v=rPrJVAt2lXE

I'll just leave this here

so cringey

Sharing is good, bro.

Why are you savings my imotous pics?
Who gave you permission?
Fuck off before I sprinkle tawas on your corpse and put cardboard as your lapida.

dont be degenerate

たっく あだ おらんぐ ふぁはむ さや かー?

Will meme magic award me with the qt that I desire?

beautiful, thanks for the dubs too. Will it be soon?

taking a shit and flushing it down is now an achievement here

Praise the Deer!

>Literally who Laotians are in
>No Malaysians
Why are we excluded?