Is there anyone who supports Drumpf outside of fragile white males?

is there anyone who supports Drumpf outside of fragile white males?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Aggression_and_the_.22Warrior_gene.22
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad#As_mating_strategy
zeigler-hill.com/uploads/7/7/3/2/7732402/zeigler-hill__wallace_2011.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886901000290
straightwhiteboystexting.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>bulsshitgayarea

WEE WOO

Try and top that ya daft cunt

How can whitey even compete

Do women actually find black men attractive?

I find barely any black women attractive desu

If their Dads are racist then yes

yeah black men are more prone to exhibit aggressive and violent behavior, that means that they are more prone to exhibit traits that are attractive to women, therefore they are more attractive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Aggression_and_the_.22Warrior_gene.22

One interesting fact, for example, is that traits on the dark triad, which are confirmed to be attractive to women, are more prevalent on blacks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad#As_mating_strategy

zeigler-hill.com/uploads/7/7/3/2/7732402/zeigler-hill__wallace_2011.pdf

>Black individuals reported higher levels of narcissism than White individuals on the narcissism measures that captured less pathological facets of this construct. Study 3 also included indicators of psychological adjustment and found that the pathological aspects of narcissism were more strongly associated with maladjustment for Black individuals than for White individuals.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886901000290

>This paper proposes that there are racial and ethnic differences in psychopathic personality conceptualised as a continuously distributed trait, such that high values of the trait are present in blacks and Native Americans, intermediate values in Hispanics, lower values in whites and the lowest values in East Asians.

Just imagine it. Your great great turkish grandmother, spread out on the barn of a forsaken shitty turkish balkan town. A hajduk bandit arrives to burn the town-- when he decides that while he's there, he wants to enjoy some shitskin turkish peasant whores. His hands on his waist, he orders your ancestor to spread her ugly outie turkish cunt wide. Your great great grandmother complies and finally realizes that somehow... she is eager. She's scared yes... because she can hear her cuck husband crying back in the house (he obviously is a coward since he's a turk). But although she is scared, she also has this weird sensation of excitement foaming up within her soul. It's as if she is ashamed but eager, wanting of the strange new sensation that's about to enter her very being. The Hajduk Voivoda, obviously a purposeful Slavic leader of men-- from Karlovo, unclasps his belt, and drops his breeches. There it is. We see sight of it. A massive, glorious, staggering 9 inch girth uncircumcised penis, pulsing with energy. Your great grandmother gasps, she bites her lip, she closes her eyes, and just like that as the penis touches her labie, an electric shock makes her delve into a land of pleasure and feelings she has never felt with a puny turkish man. Inch by inch, millimeter by millimeter, the Bulgar masterrace fits inside you great great grandmother. It has only been 20 seconds, but your ancestor is already shuddering with a boiling orgasm roiling up like a thunderous explosion within her loins. Its a forest blaze of ecstasy. And at this moment she begins crying. She cries due to one reason... Why didn't she get taken by this Hajduk earlier? She is now disgusted with herself by ever being coupled with the puny Turkish man at all. She begins chanting, like some occult freak, in Turkish. She chants with every short breath to the Bulgar officer.

"Come. Come. Come. Come."

no

Legal Latino immigrants.
A lot of people are surprised at this but legal immigrants don't exactly support/like illegals

you should hate turks because the cuckposter is one

You mean chicanos.

not sure if i should cry or laugh at this

Depends. I see it all the time. But women are not a monolith. Each person has different tastes.

hot

Some women find any muscular man attractive the same way that some men find any women with a nice body attractive, they don't have to have a nice face. They key word here though is SOME, not all

SIIIIGH when will we find a final solution to the whole white male problem -_-

HAHAHA WHITE BOIS LMAO XDDDD

what the fuck is this infantile shit? I'm so glad I don't have to live around it.

Legal immigrants are pretty divided on it.

Me and most people in here dislike both of them.
I dunno why pay for the wall, you could have them gassed as far as I care.

Dangerous is sexy
Black men are often associated with crime and agression
This is why white girls are never actually interested in the civilized "uncle tom" black guys but always go after the thuggish real niggas

there is nothing dangerous about nigglets

america is a shitkin country
greece is friendly to whites

I am a Greek

I'm sorry, but you are not.

Uh? Apart from committing a huge percentage of US crime rate despite being only 13% (black men alone being 6.5%) of the population?

because they're poor as fuck

eastern europeans dominate all crime in western europe, both organized and independent

It doesn't matter what's the reason. Of course everybody knows that crime is linked to poverty but that doesn't change what I said.
Also,
>eastern europeans dominate all crime in western europe
I thought these were the Muslims?

>I thought these were the Muslims?
you were wrong

white trash culture

No

Are there some sorts of stats about this?
I'm sure Muslims commit lots of crimes in W. Europe.

There's a meme about them on tumblr being perverts...
straightwhiteboystexting.org

Nope, just them

The whole world will become a shitskin paradise

>fragile white males
dude thats racist you cant say that, stop using white people as insult

Not Lynn again. The guy is a sociologist who likes attributing societal phenomena to genetics, a field he has no training in. Maybe more can be concluded about the MOA thing; the evidence needs to be more conclusive. It seems too convenient than can be linked to aggression and addiction. Maybe I'm a pessimist

#AceOfSpades

#TeamBlackGuys

#BlackGuysDoItBetter

I am Greek.

how do we stop africa

dese white bois lmao nam sayin f am? smdh....

but there are poor whites and Mexicans too, but they don;t nearly count for as much.

dud e lmao
like IMAGINE if someone like didn't support the status quo omg!! xDDD

kind men often have a hard time finding a woman

but wife beaters always have a woman to beat

Im not white and I support Trump.

why do white women hate white men?

It's a meme, most people tend to date within their own ethnicity.

no way I like traitors who sell nuclear secrets to the chinese in exchange for millions of dollars, serial murderers of political enemies, and election stealers because I only watch and consume mainstream news and really can't think for myself or do any actual research

It's a bit justified though, most white americans are literal cucks.

>I like the guy that does barely any research and thinks no Russian troops entered Ukraine and thinks Islam is a monolithic entity with no sectarian divides

Either kill yourself or find a job.