At least you faggots have a couple of these beauties

>we do
:^)

they don't work :)

u wot m8

be a good little puppet germany

>Poo in Loos steal from someone
>Pakistan steal from Poo in Loos

What are you waiting to stole the blueprints from France?

The germans pump the money into niggers not oil

Oh yeah I heard the German military is hilarious underfunded, not sure how accurate that is considering I heard it on Sup Forums though.

>we got nuked
>They werent given to us by the US
Feels good tbqh

Because they'll only use them on each other, don't know if Germany will go full reich again or not it's only been 70 years

m e r k e l

You guys don't need your own Nukes. The US provides dozens of B61 that are held in Ramstein that would be used in the event of nuclear war.

The Tornado GR4 can carry them, and I think the Typhoon can carry them too.

*nukes
Fuck

It actually is not. The money is there (they even get a lot more the next years), they just waste it on god knows what. Probably on an excessive bureaucracy.

Aren't NATO countries supposed to be at at least 2%?

Yes. Kick them out.

Yeah

Yep.

Seems like we increased our spendings since the attacks, we use to be below 2%.

I guess Merkel don't care huh

If they tried something like that again and lost would we even allow the German state to exist anymore? or would we just split it up between all of their bordering nations?

One of the reasons they get a lot more in the future.

>tfw de Gaulles that cunt backstabbed us and Italy on our way to make our own bomb

If they tried something like again it would probably lead to WW3

What triggers me more is that they spend more than, Israel, Korea and Brazil. But still their military is a fucking joke,

What gives?

ROK military is actually extremely competent.

what part you dont understand is that you are US puppet?
fucking germanic idiot

why germanics are so stupid?

I'm talking about Germany.

To expand on that Israel has a lot more experience fighting wars, and Korea has a huge incentive to invest into their military heavily considering that Kim is on a few dozen miles away.

No clue about Brazil military, probably shit.

they did it within 30 years last time and then were occupied for a while, if they did it again who knows

Hahahahaha