Language Superiority Thread

What is the best language and why is it English?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ucCJ_Vn58w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

English doest have the
>¿

But it does have
> ‽

Yes because we're capable of reading a whole sentence at a time.

I speak 4 languages, and even though I learned English third, it is my favourite by far.
Greatest language on Earth.

>murica has like fucking, english french and spain
>every stupid ass shit sized tiny region in europe has own languange
its dumb i cant cross any border without getting confused over 80 Kikongos

>be american
>speak english
>get shot

it doesn't have any stupid gender pronouns like french

>English
>best
How? It's just an incoherent rape of way too many languages.

It's not.
Don't know which one is the best, but I'm sure this is not English.

French is the best language in the world

After learning a language, I see why people are monolingual here. It is annoying.

For example even in English most people, or at least the educated, will have familiarity with French expressions. This is because lots of meaningful or complex concepts have only been defined to us through the French language.

turn off your proxy Jean

>Ingliš
>gud
Pik oan

youtube.com/watch?v=7ucCJ_Vn58w

What's the problem?
Did you forget how all the Russian noblefags masturbated to this language back in the days of the Russian Empire ? The second language by popularity was German. Nobody gave a single fuck about English. There was a reason for it, you know ?

>Köszönöm
There's no way that's real holy fuck hahahah

Based grandpa
>There's no way that someone can swim for much longer, run faster, be stronger, and be able to spell more difficult words

>mfw mambet tries to tell me something that I don't know
Your historical knowledge makes me feel bad for you.

Prove me wrong then. And don't call me a mambet, Shamil, I'm Russian.

How sad must it be to born into english nativity and never tune your brain into understanding inflection. Poor american monolinguals, communicating like monkeys day to day, forced by their restrictive syntax to use auxiliary verbs, articles, and bloated vocabulary of sexless words, while superior romance, germanics, and cyrillics use elegant, flexible languages.

I'm glad that English mostly lost its inflection. That's why it's quite simple. And street niggaz even more simplified the language. We need the full analytism, yo!

I/he/she/it was
= I/he/she/it/they/you/we WUZ
you/they/we were

WE

>Nobody gave a single fuck about English.
Yeah, in Russia maybe, but you only have to check actual records of the late 19th century of newspapers and more colloquial stuff to see that English was already very widespread.

Kek. Inglish is a shit tier bastardization of french. It sounds unnatural, spelling isn't phonetic, only niggers and jews speak it.
Romance languages are far superior which is why anglos adopted as much french as they could.

CHI

CA

NO, no I'm not a chicano. I'm 100% Mexican. Just here on vacation.

That's what happens when your nation is based on genocide.

C'est exact.