Why is Estonia so gay lol

Why is Estonia so gay lol

>gaystonia

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/wp/2014/02/03/eight-u-s-states-have-policies-similar-to-russias-ban-on-gay-propaganda/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>up 22%

>gaygium
>gaylta
>united gaydom
lol you like penis

What the fuck do they mean by 100%?

Where's 100% country, so I know what to expect

Your house isn't in Europe user

Yeah, but we're basically the same as Europe now, even a bit more since some of them don't have Marriage

kiss me

Proud of Russia.

>Finland 67%
>Sweden 65%

Looks like we were the fags all along :DD

>Fucking Germany YES below fucking Greece

You fucking hypocritical Krauts

>Russia
No surprises there

Is being unnaturally mentally ill now a human right?

>Rich Countries like Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and San Marino are less gay friendly

What did they mean by this?

What's up with Monaco?

>_>

because they show common sense and don't blindly follow the masses

Can we just relegate Germany into Islamreich and Sweden into Gayreich, and be done with it?

The gay peoples and Muslims can have their own States, and everyone else can live happily.

nah, swedes are the fags, you are ogres

Estonia is the exact intermediate between Finland and Russia, and they have huge Russian minority.

Coincidence? I don't think so.

What is "intersex people"?

But we are tolerant, we had europride in 2015 and all homos survived.

Yes, but its an absolutely pointless event.

People born with Genetic Conditions that cause them to present muddled genitalia.

People with Turners Syndrome or Klinefelter's

wow such an achievement

No, they need to have 37% score to be an exact intermediate between Finland and Russia.

Reminder that this map is about laws and don't accurately reflect tolerance towards gays irl

>mfw Poland is less tolerant than Georgia
wow

i would say it does, just look at russia poland and uk

Azerbaijan is no homo

>Croatia gayer than Slovenia
Top Heh

Kek, setting the bar pretty high

Fucking delet this shit

There's no way we're more tolerant than Sweden

Careful, Ahmed, don't want those welfare checks to stop coming

For most countries yea but a few of them are really off. Like Switzerland is probably a lot more gay friendly than Eastern Yuro countries and Georgia is basically the same as others in the region.

Gay marry me, Kukjajahevbevn

To make this thread more interesting, have the development from 2013 on.

H O M O
O
M
O

I'm gay.

much better map, reflects reality better

Ha-ha, vitun homo xDD

There's literally nothing wrong with fags tbqh

Remember this is really just reflecting the legal situation.
The real view of homosexuals may be very different from what the law want it to be, like in Croatia.

I am Greek

Azerbaijan

what's up with croatia

Curious as to what constitutes Gay Propaganda

Yeah, if they had allowed the US to vote, it might not have passed

where is the crane poster when you need him?

lol

>might not have passed
>gay marriage was banned by popular vote in California of all places

It certainly would not have passed.

>The term is defined as materials that are "[aimed] at causing minors to form non-traditional sexual predispositions, notions of attractiveness of non-traditional sexual relationships, distorted ideas about the equal social value of traditional and non-traditional sexual relationships, or imposing information about non-traditional sexual relationships which raises interest in such relationships insofar as these acts do not amount to a criminal offence."

When will conservatards learn that the Liberal Hegemony is the new Aristocracy?

You can keep your little churches and pray to your sky daddy, but we get to make the laws

In Russia all the activities aimed at forming a positive public opinion towards LGBT and homosexual lifestyle are considered gay propaganda. You have the same in some states, by the way:

washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/wp/2014/02/03/eight-u-s-states-have-policies-similar-to-russias-ban-on-gay-propaganda/

I don't see how this is a problem.

Probably once Liberals realize that they will never, ever get control of Congress again.

Pretty much they just reverted to the Soviet system but they wont consider it gay when they rape each other in the army

>they wont consider it gay when they rape each other in the army
It's an alpha/beta thing, not related to gays.

>Estonia
>Slovenia
>gay marriage
what?

In my dream, I was kissing this girl's cheek today. She kissed me in cheeks in return then we giggled to each other. Then everything started burning, everywhere became so hot in flash and with a blinding light, I finally woke up. Pic related

Wads habbening du me lads? ;_;

Do Turks even think about anything that is not related to sex?

It was just a C U T E moment among my dreams vlad. No lewd thoughts were passing thru my mind at that moment.

did you vote yes