Why people from spic TV shows look NOTHING like their average people?

Why people from spic TV shows look NOTHING like their average people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F55LjaEC0lI
youtube.com/watch?v=a01cq6oDcDw
forbes.com/sites/doliaestevez/2015/09/03/debunking-donald-trumps-five-extreme-statements-about-immigrants-and-mexico/#74ea488b7076
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/uc/2014/04/starting_from_the_bottom_why_mexicans_are_the_most_successful_immigrants.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3442927/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why people from American TV shows look EXACTLY like their average population?

The average person =/= average person on TV

Although all Mexicans speak like el chavo

But she is white. Your spic TV shows are all Spaniard looking.

Gee I wonder why rich actors are caucasoid while not looking like poor indios

So, sandnigger looking? I don't think so.

/thread

And you op, you are the retareded of the month. congrats.

Because nobody wants to see ugly indians so they use euro or mestizo actors.

hire fat actors then. hollywood is nothing like average americans. they even intentionally hide it.

Actually there are lot of handsome white American men on Grindlr. Way more handsome than Hollywood actors.

They look spot on for the people in my state

>models

Ok, Juan.

>MEJICO ES BLAAAAAAANCO

>Spic

It's time to stop

No, it's time to go back.

youtube.com/watch?v=F55LjaEC0lI

LOL

to Spain and intentionally vote for Podemos until we die?

TV shows the idealized form a society obsesses over.

/Thread.

t. Mapucho Mapúchez

Spaniards are not tiny brown goblins, you must be talking about sudacas

holy fuck i'm dying of laughter. DO ypu honestly believe mexico is white?

t. Mapucho Mapúchez

Mexico was a European colony for hundreds of years and received millions of white immigrants. Why is that ridiculous?

>millions of white immigrants

My fucking sides, this is what chicanos actually believe.

Because while they did breed with the native population, the native population are still a massive majority.
White people do live in Mexico, but they're mainly Spanish remnants in the upper classes, not the average José, who is more native blood than European blood.

mis costados jaajjajajajaja

My great great grandpa was a fisherman from Basque. This is proof to how white Mexico is.

I didn't type in models did I? See pic related, think there's more profesional photography in there...

Of course not, but tv caters to certain demographics, northern Mexico tends to reflect more how middle classes look than low HDI states in southern Mexico...

Why are Mexicans racist against indios?

Jorge shhh. I don't know but I watched univision and Mexican tv the last week and 70% are spanish looking and they have Hot Mestizas

CHI

Ironically they are racist with us.

Dunno but it's hilarious. They are always saying that we genocided the amerindians and we stole their gold but they hate the pure ancestors of those people.

Lel this, had a Mexican gf who looked amerindian as fuck, once wore a real mexican poncho for the cold and I said wow now you looked really amerindian :)

She kind of scoffed, took it off and never saw her wear it again. She was really cute in it tho.

That's bad but it's understandable because indians have been victims of oppression and discrimination by mestizos/whites/hispanicized indians

CHI

Literally this, probably if I visit mexico, they insult me because I am from spain

Why are americans racist against mexicans

Mexico was founded with the conquer of those people, and since caste system was implemented being amerindian was (and sadly still is) synonymous with being low class.

The darker your skin is, the more low class you probably are.

Probably not, you do realize the people in here are not actually representative of their countries?

No, stop being delusional.

This pretty much. The ugliness is just the cherry on top.

>spain is white
Stop this meme right now. Isn't as funny as Argentina blanco.

THIS to be fair that aplies in nearly every single country in the world...

No of course, or you think that Spaniards are like ?

jesus christ what a disgusting thread

No offence but for example I live in Navarra and southern french people is the same than us

Part of it is because of their indian blood but....

Low test scores
crime
Below average household income
Form gangs
Wave their flag all the time
Expect people to learn spanish

And southern frogs ain't white. That's something any northern frog will tell you.

All spaniards have filthy arab blood except the basques who descend from Atlantis and therefore aliens.

This is our first lady before she got her current job.

youtube.com/watch?v=a01cq6oDcDw

But lot of Arabs are attractive when make up.

Of course they are white and french Basque too.

I live here so shut up lad

post your dick to see if you are really white

Because Spanish America hates a lot of Native Americans.

Brazilian TV shows have black people.

Cala a boca seu retardado. Não tem quase nenhum ator famoso preto. Esses pretos zé ninguém aí não contam.

You first nigger although if you can see my anaconda with 20 cm

Falou o cara que nem assiste novela desde uns 5 anos atrás

A quanto tempo você não assiste novela? Já colocou na Record? Malhação? Novela da 7? Estão mais brasileiras do que nunca.

Crime was debunked by several reputable sources ever since the Trump campaign got started on those allegations

"According to a July report by the American Immigration Council, immigration is associated with lower crime rates and immigrants are less likely than the native-born to be serious criminals."

forbes.com/sites/doliaestevez/2015/09/03/debunking-donald-trumps-five-extreme-statements-about-immigrants-and-mexico/#74ea488b7076

The Washington Post published an indepth rebuttal citing academic studies. On test scores, studies have debunked many of the racist asumptions that aply to Mexicans, specifically when compared to East Asian migrants.
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/uc/2014/04/starting_from_the_bottom_why_mexicans_are_the_most_successful_immigrants.html
and
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3442927/

Obviously racists don't give a fuck about facts, it's not even the Indian blood, it's the darker skin...

Be non-American who longs for Hollywood movies.
Visit there.
There's no people who look like actors in movies.
Literally a bunch of fat people who have the potential to become a professional sumo wrestler.

No not really.

ZITTO ANIMALE
I
T
T
O

Canadians do apparently look different than they do on tv...

10/10 would lick your pulse point and suck on your veins gently

no homo