/axis/ thread

Let's have a comfy Axis thread.

>Invited:
Germany, Italy, Japan, Hungary, Romania, Finland, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Austria, Croatia, Thailand, France.

>Welcome:
everybody, Allies included.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4CI3lhyNKfo
youtube.com/watch?v=PuFdYJa7DNc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Benito_Mussolini
my.mixtape.moe/atwmuo.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Time for Russian memes.

Oh good, an Italian. Can you translate this song for me? youtube.com/watch?v=4CI3lhyNKfo

Germany only wanted to save Europe from Bolshevism.

Japan only wanted to free Asian countries from Western Imperialism.

Poland would have joined the Axis if given a chance.

Nazis out

Ask /ita/.

OK but seriously post good music from the Axis. youtube.com/watch?v=PuFdYJa7DNc

niggers in

Italy, Finland and Japan should form an /axis of cute/
Fuck Germans

>Japan
Are its two colonies counted as Axis?

Find a dictatoremore manly than Mussolini

I can't, it doesn't exist

zittos animales

How does it make you feel knowing that allied forces allowed him to be lynched by partisans?

source please
I remember that they wanted to take him alive

MEME

>turk

they didn't exist at that time so nope. either way one of them gets so crazy that they don't remember what its people did.

>implying there is anything wrong with sucking dicks

>ywn be an Italian fascist like Paolo Di Canio

why even live. is Lega Nord compatible with fascism.

also pic related are funny, Verona is a funny city.

>The USSR assraping Germany from 1941-45
It was more like from winter 1942-43 at the earliest.

>The bodies of Mussolini and Petacci were taken to Milan and left in a suburban square, the Piazzale Loreto, for a large angry crowd to insult and physically abuse. They were then hung upside down from a metal girder above a service station on the square.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Benito_Mussolini

LN is a bunch of retards but the Right is worse and there isn't unity in the fascist Area, so it's the only option

I know but the brit segret services wanted to take him alive

I don't think Finland is a real member of the axis.
First they got sold out by them, then they joined them with no real goal of actually winning the war, just occupying some land till the USSR could push them back.

U guys are the best country in Europe. I was born in Italy because my dad was in the Army, what a great place. Verona is based

^This is clearly not a Finn.

Idk guess the public got what they wanted.

>The corpses were pelted with vegetables, spat at, urinated on, shot at and kicked; Mussolini's face was disfigured by beatings. An American eye witness described the crowd as "sinister, depraved, out of control". After a while, the bodies were hoisted up on to the metal girder framework of a half-built Standard Oil service station, and hung upside down on meat hooks.

One morning I woke up
O bella ciao, bella ciao, bella ciao ciao ciao
One morning I woke up
And I found the invader

Oh partisan, carry me away,
Oh partisan, carry me away,
For I feel I'm dying

And if I die as a partisan
And if I die as a partisan
You have to bury me

But bury me up in the mountain
O bella ciao, bella ciao, bella ciao ciao ciao,
But bury me up in the mountain
Under the shadow of a beautiful flower

And the people who will pass by
O bella ciao, bella ciao, bella ciao ciao ciao,
And the people who will pass by
Will say to me: "what a beautiful flower"

This is the flower of the partisan
This is the flower of the partisan
Who died for freedom

(''Bella ciao'' = "Bye beauty" )

A dead lion is better than a living dog

Well said. Have you read about Skorzeny who once rescued him? my.mixtape.moe/atwmuo.pdf

They should make a movie on it

Co-Belligerent!!!!

they had a 1 hr thing about the mountain rescue on American Heroes Channel in the US that was almost completely dramatizations, was pretty cool

wtf are you guys nazis?

Is there any reason why you're buttmad about Germans? Without them there would be no Finland.

Are you really trying to have a general where French and German peacefully talk together ?

sup bros and hoes? :DD

perkele

>take part in harvard historic mun model simulation
>ww2
>simulation starts january 1942
>be japanese war gabinet
>representing nagumo
>sucessfully incite chinese civil war, mao zedong kidnapped and chiang kai shek constantly being target of plot assasinations
>take over manchuria, all of eastern china, french indochina, thailand, burma, just about to enter bengal
>take over all of dutch east indies
>successfully invade australia
>victorious at midway
>japan has naval control over indic ocean as far as sri lanka
>meanwhile in europe, D-day did not happen, RAF was destroyed, germany annexed france, poland, denmark, etc, went as far as up to moscow (although did not capture it)
>italy at least was not conquered
>fascism spread to latin america too
>the only downside to us is that they nuked tokyo at the end anyway
It was the best mun model simulation that I took part in ever. We were so successful.

it's okay, tokyo is a shithole anyway

oh no

my weeabo dreams

I argued with the Emperor that we should evacuate Tokyo of government and of civilians. However there was a coup plot. Admiral Shimada wanted to take over the country for personal control, and was stacking his marines in the capital city. The Emperor made the move to stack up Imperial Guard all arround as well, and nobody could enter or leave the Palace. It was tensious situation, and nothing could be done about it. So there was the coup, the palace was stormed, Emperor died shot, but literally 5 minutes later the bomb fell. Considering the quality of communications at the time probaly the coup would have gone unheard of and all its supportrers dead. Power would be transformed to Showa's Brother.

Tokyo had a population of some 5 million at the time. If you lets say kill 200 000, with the airburst thing, we still got 4 800 000 of the original 4 999 999. It's good figures.

Why not trust your militaries, guys?

>Axis thread
>on Croatian 1995 Victory and Homeland Thanksgiving Day
Beautiful.