American is a cowboy

>American is a cowboy
>Russian is racist
>Swede builds low quality merchandise out of scrap
>Mexican teleports over walls
How does your country get portrayed in these kinds of games?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Characters_of_Overwatch
youtube.com/watch?v=P7wISaJZ4E8
youtube.com/watch?v=5ruNijRWf-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is there a Mexican in this?

The guy with the skull mask is Mexican-American, if that counts. He's got a bandito gunslinger theme and dia de los muertos skins.

It doesn't.

Reaper is a Chicano.

CAVALRY'S 'ERE
CHEERS LUV

Robots =/= race, lad

Overwatch feeds on the minds of lower IQ teens that fell to marketism pseudo hype

>Robots =/= race
Triggered

I love hearing Brits complain that no one still uses her accent in real life.

I unironically kek'd

>americlowns are represented by cowboys but mexico isnt

And the chicano is a fucking edgy guy

Well, ours is a stupid sexy annoying bitch, btw...

Rumor has it Latin America is getting a female stealth hero named Sombra.

Bonjour, mon ami

Bonsoir !

>Britain is 100% spunk
>with a stupid hammy accent

ehhhhhh

Haha, there are only like 1,000 real cowboys in the US and the rest use helicopters and trucks!

YEAH,MEXICO IS OP

Well the American is from New Mexico and not exactly Aryan looking so that might actually be two Mexican Americans...

An overweight chink who works in the arctic.

what is he trying to express with that facial expression

love of cocaine

Is the Brazilian a monkey?

Also McCree isn't really a cowboy, he's an arms dealer, the cowboy role is a gimmick of his, he's really a thief.

Hence why a "cowboy" has a flash grenade

He showed up to council while blasted a lot. That was probably one of those times.

heh what's going on here

Drunken mayoral shenanigans.

>Australians are psychopathic maniacs from Mad Max

close enough I guess

Democracy at work

Blizzard is unironically treating Mexico and the US as the same region? Do they have a generic Asian Japanese/Chinese character as well?

There are two explicitly Japanese techno samurais and a fat chink girl

their characters are not their nationality, they actually have backstories and story lines if you're into that nerdshit.

Off duty aids monkey.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Characters_of_Overwatch
>Genji Shimada is a 35-year-old Japanese cyborg ninja.
>Hanzo Shimada is a 38-year-old Japanese assassin and mercenary.
Why are characters in this game so old? Is this game made for adults? Their age sounds realistic for being professional, but teenage players might not be able to feel sympathy or to self-insert themselves into the characters that old.

Japan with the hard hitting questions.

>Junkrat
>Roadhog

Honestly can't think of a good argument.

>adults are the only people who can enjoy well written stories

I guess this explains anime...

correction. There are 0 real cowboys in the US.

the Brazilian is a non-douche DeadMau5.

The future is bright, the omnic crisis was worth it

> t. omnic lover

filth

>teenage players might not be able to feel sympathy or to self-insert themselves into the characters that old.

what

sorry you irradiated your own country, m8

>be junkrat
>want to get rid of omnics
>burn all life with fallout instead

American's don't talk like McCree either but we don't give a shit.

Swede on vacation in Japan

Its cool that my country got to be featured in a game for once but pretty miffed about them giving him the stereotypical dwarf accent instead of giving him a Swedish accent

They're characters, not self-inserts. I know that's hard to understand with the last 15 years of anime protagonists conditioning you with boring teenagers who don't want to get laid.

>Japs can literally ONLY identify with autistic high school kids

What's the deal with this?

Nobody wants to identify with an autistic sounding engineer "hero"

>instead of giving him a Swedish accent

Bork bork bork?

CHI

It only made the outback slightly more inhospitable.

I'm Welsh so I couldn't really relate to the character anyway even if she was portrayed well, but fuck I hate Tracer.

> How does your country get portrayed in these kinds of games?
10/10

I love him. A modern german character that isnt a fuckin nazi

This is what I hate about anime all of the characters are angsty pretty boy faggots and not gruff badass older men who we aspire to be like. This is why you are a culture of submissive betas and traditional masculinity is dead in your culture.

Lore is all fucked desu, well not really since there isnt any
I feel like blizzard made some cool characters but totally forgot that they need to have some relation to each other
Youd think that they are all overwatch members but no they re not, some of them are ex overwatch some of them arnt even overwatch and the game doesnt explain why theyre fighting clones of each other

>traditional masculinity
listen, i'd like for modern masculinity to be like Bowie

just be whatever Bowie on the Bowie Spectrum that appeals to you

There's a lot of anime about epic husky homo men for you to enjoy.

There's never enough user.

I see the Overwatch shills are in full force tonight

Yes

>tfw too irrelevant to be portrayed anywhere

Reinhardt is the reflection of Germany's demographics. A white, old and proud man who does not want to give up but knows that it is too late to change anything. He hides his depression by acting overly confindent.

People all over the world watch Czech movies everyday. That's something.

That's kinda sad

People all over the world hate Russia.

Our comedy is actually god-tier, shame nobody knows it.

Really? What are some good czech movies?

Like i always said. On Games, the Brazilian will always be a black guy, wearing green and yellow, probably fights capoeira and it's from Rio.

youtube.com/watch?v=P7wISaJZ4E8

The only game that went a bit far from those things were The King of Fighters with Leona and Mortal Kombat with the Gaucho clothing for Kung Lao.

>nobody knows it
It's not true.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ruNijRWf-U

>tfw working few days back
>guy with avia comes to pick up some rubble
>there is Jožin blasting on full volume from the cabin
>he unironically listens to this shit in his free time

Shit game, but my life is shit so it fits

crazed lunatics

I want to fuck D.va in her cute butthole

she pouts too much i'd bet she's the kind that orders the most expensive wine on the menu, makes you pay for everything and then doesn't put out

They've said that shit that happens in the game isn't canon.

MEI IS NOT FAT LOOK AT OFFICIAL CONCEPT ART WITHOUT HER PARKA

symmetra would probably smell like shit if this game was set in the real world

Brasil actually has the best hero, Lucio is one man army.

I'm pretty sure you could find people who sound like her. But yeah there's a lot of moany cunts around.

Gay macho and gray fox

Mad sex party franchise.

She is going to be a robot though. Maybe she is from Argentina and thinks she is human.

Actually it depends, there are some communities (local areas) that still produce people / girls with this accent.

The working class will generally have this retarded "Jam-ockney" accent which has generally replaced it but it's still around.

I visit a lot of clients offices for my job and there a bunch of girls in this office in... I think it was southend on sea, had this accent and I found it quite endearing as it's pretty rare.

it doesn't

Finland is absent from games for reason.
In Civ 5 we were part of Sweden, which was pretty insulting considering that the game is about civilizations.
In Elder Scrolls pretty much every other ethnic group in the world gets their own race except for Finnic peoples. Of European ethnic groups we are the only one that's absent.
I think our only achievement is that Mika Häkkinen is on the cover of Formula One 99.

>Swede builds low quality merchandise out of scrap
His tower is one of the best things in this game

>In Civ 5 we were part of Sweden, which was pretty insulting considering that the game is about civilizations.
They can't really have a "civilization" that is a hundred years old.

>Swedish historical revisionism
We have been here for thousands of years.

Finns should stop bitching and make their own videogames about themselves. It would be preferable because if you don't tell your own story yourself people like this guy will tell them for you.

Unreal World exists but the point was that when others make games or pretty much anything, they always ignore Finns as source material.
And we're full.

>In Elder Scrolls pretty much every other ethnic group in the world gets their own race
Is this an actual scroll from the 1600s your talking about? Otherwise wtf?

But is totally right. Makee games about Fins if you want to see them. I know I certainly would.

American natives got bunch of civs in 5 and they were uncivilized by definition.

>Russian is racist
Never played this game.
Who's "racist" there?

>when others make games or pretty much anything, they always ignore Finns as source material
Of course they will, there's zero reason to include finnics right now except for potential meme pandering and curiosity. You have to create a brand like scandis did that all the relevant countries and their vidya makers can slobber over if you want them to include funland. Currently the strategy seems to be "be as bland as possible and ignore all the potentially cool shit that could be made into a videogame" and it's working perfectly.

The game series. Nords are Scandinavians, Bretons are a mix of Western Europeans, Imperials are Romans, Colovians are Slavs... Even Gypsies are there but Finnic peoples.

And the point is that other cultures get a free pass and they are used as inspiration in art and media a lot but we are forgotten.

I have never seen any other coutry do such lobbying.

Aren't finnic people just elves in TES?

Yeah, you've been there. As scattered tribes, as part of the Swedish civilization, as subjects of Russia and very recently in your own right.

>How does your country get portrayed in these kinds of games?

>old man who refuses to quit his job and retire but instead lives for wörk