Be honest

be honest

why are you still alive?

im alive because im a coward and i cant kill myself

and you?

Because I like my life and I'm excited for the future

tfw no gf

Got Burning Man in less than 20 days, its the only time of the year I get laid.

Same reason. I would also devastate my family if I an herod

Jorge bro you used to post in /balk/ and did you forget us cuck? We miss you there. Come by sometimes my white obssessive gay friend.

I am alive because I'm a coward so I cant kill myself.

I know your feel, Jorge.

So this is one of those famous Jorge threads

I'm alive because while I may not love life, I have a little hope that things will get better in the future.
I'm starting college this year and will hopefully become a pharmacist in 6 or 8 years (haven't decided), which will be 6 digits right out of school. That's what I'm looking forward to.
I'm a very materialistic person and the thought of being able to buy whatever the hell I want once I graduate makes me push on.

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORGE

I have a good life, got gf, got friends.
If your life sucks try to fucking improve it. Don't lie on your bed

Sup Forums suicide pact when

But that's hard, id rather spam shitty threads 10 times a day

Fucking Jorge

You're a disgrace to your country, family, and ancestors

Because as long as my family lives I can't end my life in good conscience.

I've found myself beginning to resent them for it, which I try to stop, but its hard when I just want to die every day.

Why is everyone on this fucking board suicidal?

What the fuck, why is there so many of you

I wouldn't be posting on here at 2pm on a Friday if I didn't have a mediocre life

This, plus Nietzche

in love...

I'm only living so I can participate in Jorge threads honestly.

tell us more pls

I will kill myself soon.

I'm alive because I constantly look around to find reasons for keeping it that way.

You know, user, it might sound stupid, but you should try feeling pain and tiredness(If you're not already, of course).
It helped me a great time when I joined a group of crazy fuckers off to climb a giant fucking mountain while having next to none experience. It was hard, I broke my arm, it still hurts a lot when the weather changes, but I've never been as alive as when hanging only on my hands with two hundred meters of fresh air and a cold rock below me.
Doesn't mean that you should go out and flatout start walking barefoot on a glass, lol. Just do youself some challenge. A long tiring walk across the city or a forest. Spain has a fuckhold of BEAUTIFUL places to visit. Drop your shit down, get some money, get a backpack, and roadtrip somewhere else.
Oh, and most importantly: Find a party if you can. It's not really hard, unless you have some kind of psychic block or illness, which is still fucking fine, mate. Being single can be fun too.

Wish ya best, have a cute kitty.

Oh fuck, he posted four hours ago and probably gone off already. Oh well, maybe it helps someone else. Hope so.

>he has friends to go climbing with

get out normie

Random group of bored students, found them while browsing google for some worktrip stuff

its fun, expensive, easy to get laid even for recluse like me.

literally nailed a chick first day there, everyday for the last 4 years. best year I banged 5 girls. one was chubby. one year I stayed with one girl the entire time, we shared a tent. coming back for my 5th

>he voluntarily goes hanging out with complete strangers

get out normie

Living up to my dad's expectations

Arright, you got me there, froggie.

But sometime you'll have to get out of yer Rape Dungeon and venture on a quest for company. What would you do then?