Morocco

Morocco...

Free them...

why who cares

tell me who trapped them and ill go get them for ya

Damn you leaf! damn you to hell!!!!!

Some context, please?

Morocco annexed most of Western Sahara and oppressed them, until this brave Canadian stopped them, causing to get mad.

They are a region of Morocco that is contested between us and the polisario, their "liberation front"
we went to war over it and kicked them out of 3/4 of the sahara's area, now they're mostly based out of Algeria and control a small city in that 1/4 area

What the fuck america I thought we were supposed to be friends

We're still with you, they are Islamic commies and need to be killed.

Isn't it haram to invade other Muslim nations? Why not retake Granada instead alhamdulillah?

And yet you support the Palestines...

thx :3

We didn't invade, the land belonged to us in the first place, after Spain left the polisario took up arms saying that we're invaders and so we went to war

Its not the same

>As of July 2004, an estimated 267,405 people (excluding about 160,000 Moroccan military personnel) lived in the Moroccan-controlled parts of Western Sahara.
>Many people from parts of Morocco have come to live in the territory, and these latest arrivals are today thought to outnumber the indigenous Western Sahara Sahrawis.

Why would they even care at this point? It's basically just another part of Morocco. You might as well try to "free" the whole country.

tack så mycket

give us Palestine and we'll give you West Sahara

How can he give you something that doesn't exist?

Fuck off its not your land to give

I love how camelfuckers all the way in the fucking Arabian peninsula get all riled about Palestine, a non-country shithole in the fucking Levant.

Seriously, why do you care so much about Palestine? Moreover, why do you pretend like somehow you're connected to it, or like giving the Palestinians independence would be equivalent to giving Palestine to "you"?

And the funniest part is how all camelfuckers claim to have this bullshit solidarity with "muh palis", but when push comes to shove, there isn't a single fucking Arab country willing to help them and take in more Pali refugees.

West Sahara is Muslim, it's not like we actually care.

Yeah fuck off, look at the number of Palestinians Gulf countries took in, and take in. Anyway, I'm an Arab, they are Arabs to. Anyway, we did our part, only way we'll get that land back is when we figure out a way to deter nukes, since someone thought it would be a good idea to give crazy Jews weapons of mass destruction. I want to remind you that Jews see themselves as God's chosen people, if Israel were to get invaded they would probably take out their home "earth" and their slaves "us" along with them. On top of that, I'm not my government, what my ancestors thought 70 years ago isn't what I think today. What they did 70 years ago isn't what I plan on doing today.

we'll trade it for palestine and annex it back

>since someone thought it would be a good idea to give crazy Jews weapons of mass destruction
Yeah, much better they should land in the hands of camelfuckers who don't even have the SLIGHTEST understanding of any concept of democracy or human rights, surely that would be an improvement for humanity!

Well that's simply not true, we've had representative democracy in the past, and have "democracy" (however you define it) in the following countries : Lebanon, Iraq, Yemen, Lebanon, Tunis, Palestine.