Hope your olympic succeessful

>>""""""""""Jap""""""""""

>he actually believes that Japanese posters are Japanese
バカですね。。。

>>That Jap poster obsessed with Katya
With her Asian boyfriend

>jap poster

haha don't you mean zitto ANIMALE

She didnt look Katya Lischina aka Minami Nyan though very much though? similar though.

Have you been in a coma for the last few months? It is her and she dumped her blonde boyfriend for an Asian guy.

I cant read moonrunes, what does it say?

She isnt Katya, And this guy look Chinese definetly, Its also predictable that Chinese would use our Anime and Manga archivement for getting Katya, its dengerous.

Something in Russian about her dating a Mongol.

It is her. It is hilarious how BETA that Japanese guys are because they never imagine a White girl would be with an Asian guy. It is sad that they never used their money/power as a 1st world country to get White girls. Meanwhile Chinese, Korean and other East Asian men around the world try/get White girls.

>It is hilarious how BETA that Japanese guys are because they never imagine a White girl would be with an Asian guy.

I think he just doesn't like the idea of his oneitis going near a Chinese.

I just dont feel he look like Japanese but Chinese and I dont have interest with other else white girls but Katya Lischina.I guess you are that always post "Asian and White couple" pic Chinese American, We can see you are in strict identity crisis.

what's it?

>Katya Lischina
Do you even know her real instagram account?
instagram.com/vivecthegod/

>you are that always post "Asian and White couple"
There are lots of Japanese men with White girls but not enough based on your wealth & power because so many of you are herbivores/betas.

There's a norwegian guy obsessed with girls in wheelchairs too.

i thought that was the whole general tho

"I found the guy she's fucking, guys. As a bonus, here's a picture of Leschina from his page."

I posted a reply there to help a guy learning english and every response image contained stock photos of women in wheelchairs wearing american flags.

It was oddly specific.

>There are lots of Japanese men with White girls but not enough based on your wealth & power

Then those Japs are doing pretty well aren't they.

Thanks pham. Its nice knowing that foreign imageboards also have cyberstalking neets too.

she looks hella cute in that pic desu

I saw it now, and....I found that Chinese bf pic on it.
WTF Minami Nyan.....

>that croat obsessed with nig nogs

Its okay, there are millions of Russian/Turks Tatars for you stalk on the Internet.

based твн

but weeaboo/like playing game girls are just very few, and she was perfect.

>WTF
White girls especially young white girls love Asian boys. Japs see a green-eyed girl like this and then run away from them. That is because Japan was conquered by the US & cant have your own military & rely on the US for protection That is why you Japs are so BETA. Meanwhile Chinese / Koreans / other East Asian dont have that problem.

Same girl as above with her East Asian boyfriend

>this delusional jap

Like clockwork