Australians:

Australians:

Aren't you ashamed to live in a dictatorship?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qYEqMlhndBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least they ban Fantasy knives without a license so NEETs have to go out and get a license to reenact their fantasies.

But wait, that's not all: they ban fantasy movies as well.

Dictatorships usually focus on political rights and we seem to have those

I think the government oversteps into our lives too much but at least stuff like in your pic is visceral and concrete instead of ASIS employees watching you masturbate to anime in case you're a terrorist

>Dictatorships usually focus on political rights and we seem to have those

That's just an illusion to keep you pacified, so that you wouldn't try to overthrow the """"legitimate"""" government.

>ASIS employees watching you masturbate to anime in case you're a terrorist

The only thing keeping your agencies from doing that is your abysmally slow internet speeds.

They do do that, that's what I'm saying

Don't really care. It's not THAT bad, just really annoying

were the freest cuntry in the sufern hemisfere :-DDDD

Australia confirmed for 1984 shithole. I legitimately feel bad for why not try and come here we have more then enough freedom to go around.

all I want is a comfy cabin the pacific NW

We used to have all these border protection shows on TV and it was 99% Asians who didn't speak English trying to import boxes of fruit and monkey paws and shit, at least this would have been more interesting

If I was going to move out of here, I'd go Canada not Clapistan

Ninja massacres led to the banning of lots of things in Victoria, so many people where killed in Melbourne by ninjas we're still digging up the corpses
We repopulated the entire state with faggots though :(

Mate you can't own body armour. How many murders have been committed with bullet proof vests? Or slings? That's not just annoying, that's really fucking bad.

I've seen that one on youtube
Chinks were always trying to bring in some shit called 'Bird's nest'
Apparently dumb chinks think 2500 dollar bird saliva will bring them good health

What can I, one man, do though? Seems pointless

>tfw the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are killed by the foot clan in Australia

Don't wanna uncuck yourself all at once eh? Trust me user it's like taking off a bandaid you gotta do it all at once.

You can move. Or try to talk sense into your countrymen, as useless as it might be. But a change has to start somewhere you know?

holy kek apparently it's still broadcasting

youtube.com/watch?v=qYEqMlhndBI

Those green cunts had it coming, next time they'll get a fucking visa

Holy fuck Victoria is tight, even for Australian standards. NSW is a bit different:

Controlled Weapons.
>Kitchen knives
>Hunting Knives
>Fishing knives
>pocket knives
These honestly aren't regulated - you're just not allowed to sell them to people under the age of 16 unless they're accompanied by an adult - but I ahve never seen that enforced and have bought meat cleavers at the age of 14.

Dangerous Weapons
Pretty much the same - but no one will stop you for carrying them openly unless you're threatening people or blatantly treating it like a weapon. Plenty of people also carry them for self defence, but they just make sure they have a legal excuse.

Prohibited Weapons
>Slingshot
Can't own Y frame designs. kind of silly.
> Swords
Nuh, we are allowed to own those without a permit
> Lasers
We can openly buy them so long as they're bellow a certain wattage. This is due to a lot of dickheads trying to blind airline pilots and fuck with their equipment.
>Butterfly and flick knives
Illegal unless you have a permit, usually given to amputees or stroke victims.
>Ceramic knives
Legal
>Body Armour & Pepper Spray
Highly controlled, but can be bought with a permit. Usually dispensed to private security firms.
We also have some precedent for criminals using body armour.

A fucking movie

Kek

Are you retarded, NSW is much worse than Victoria. You cunts ban everything

Pic related was a single school in the Northern beaches - an very rich area with hypochondriac mothers. Trust me, I used to teach their children to swim.

I bet you my dignity that it was a single wealthy parent cosying up with the school principal, or threatening them.

No clapping? Truely hell.

Truly shameful.

Well you're not much better, huehuemonkey.

>Laser pointer
What?

Washington/Oregon/Alaska are the 3 best states
>west coast
>best coast

pauline will save australia

It really makes me reckon.

Americans are obsessed with guns due to fear of people while Australians are obsessed with fighting dangerous Animals without weapons.

Clapistanians don't have guns because they're afraid, but because it's their right.