Migration thread

Canada user I need your advise.

I want to move to canada cause germany is getting shit and I think there is going to be a war on german ground.

What are the pros and cons of canada?

Which city should I go?

Other urls found in this thread:

zamnesia.com/blog-canada-to-legalize-cannabis-in-spring-2017-n969
cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/getting-started.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stay away from most urban centers in British Columbia, based on 1: Liberals (I have family in BC. Apparently, they're everywhere)
2: The climate. its constant temperate rain and such. That may work for you but, as a rural person from Ontario, its weird as shit for me. can't do it.

Personally, I would recommend Ottawa. It lacks the "I'm better than everyone" urbanite persona that infests Toronto, Montreal or Quebec, and it's close enough to rural areas to do country stuff (shooting, guns, hiking on Ontario's miles and kilometers of trails).

I may be biased due to living here for my whole life, but I think it's one of the most balanced areas in the country.

Clarification: I'm a small town Canadian, and probably will be for most of my life (im going to post secondary to be a blacksmith, and do a significant amount of hunting for food).

I couldnt do city life long term. Thought it was worth pointing out.

small town is what I am looking for in canada.

somewhere where not much muslims are, somewhere where you can just be a fucking human without religion feminism and all this shit I just want to be with the nature and nice people.

If you're conservative, consider the central provinces. If you are a liberal environmentalist, consider BC. If you're a normal liberal, consider the east coast. If you want to speak French, consider Quebec. If you're a turboleftist degenerate consider Toronto and take a nuke with you.

If you're nonwhite you'll fit in better in major cities. Rural areas and small towns are majority white, much more so than cities.

I am white and not very conservative or liberal.

I am something between them.

But I'd say I'm more liberal but without all this leftist bullshit.

liberal as in make drugs legal and fuck off copyright for example.

Central provinces are probably your best bet desu. Conservative Canadians generally still support things like single payer health care and gay marriage but we hate all this dumb shit about tranny bathrooms (we couldn't give less of a shit about it).

Drug legalization is unlikely to ever happen here or it will take many more years btw. Weedman is unironically a meme, don't fall for it.

so this is a lie? ;___;

zamnesia.com/blog-canada-to-legalize-cannabis-in-spring-2017-n969

Why would you consult Sup Forums?

I'd say it's really optimistic. To be perfectly honest with you people smoke dope all the time and are generally left alone. It's when you piss people off or are generally sketchy (hotboxing in public parking lots), that the police will come after you.

The drug legalization stuff isn't really a hot topic with anyone except high schoolers and students and those people generally either don't vote or are uninformed so it's not taken that seriously.

why not? I think it's a good place to get some information about canda in my case.

I saw that I need at least 10K canadian dollars to come so I will start to save money and hopefully in the next 2-3 years I can make my dream come true

Ontario isn't a uber-liberal shithole, either (im same user from first reply), despite what the central provinces tend to throw out. We hate Toronto, too. More, in fact, because we're close enough to deal with the bullshit.

We're quite "old guard" conservative. my home town, despite being less than an hour from Ottawa, has less than 5000 people (and numerous under-1000, hell under 500 towns/hamlets in the area) and is very white. In fact, we have more Christian churches than McDonald's restaurants. (1 McDonald's, at least 5 churches. i think we're getting a new Methodist this year, too).

We, in Ottawa valley, are what most people think of when they say "Canadian redneck", while out west is kinda cowboy-ey.

Personally, I own over 20 firearms and hunt quite a bit, if anything like that was of question.

You don't need to feel shoehorned into the central provinces or the northern territories to find a more enjoyable existence. You have choices here, and hopefully I'm adding to it.

Stay the fuck out of Québec you subhuman kraut fuck

Come to Quebec german friend :)

I mean, make sure you have some marketable skills and can contribute. Honestly unless you have a trade or degree you're going to have a VERY hard time trying to get a work visa or resident status. First world countries generally don't take other first worlders unless they have skills considered valuable.

I don't recommend coming here with nothing but some cash and a chip on your shoulder, for your own sake.

Stay the fuck out you cuck

We don't need any more Syrians ffs

He hasn't been here before.

He doesnt need cheap beer or to be told he's evil for not understanding the dirt-speak that is Quebecois. There's no other reason to cross the bridge.

I'm migrating to Germany next month lel

>implying I am a syrian you fucktard

They are the reason I want to leave germany.

I don't have anything cause Germany is not a safe country to do anything besides being a neet so I will come without anything and do my best in Canada when I have the start cash.

racist

>protestants
>Christians
pick one and only one

Quebecois isn't a race. Also, I fucking love Hull, keep that shit up and I won't complain about you guys ever again, other than the rural no-clothes-pulling-children-behind-riding-lawnmower-near-google-maps-trucks-esque members of your province again.

Also my father and all his frineds are from Quebecois, so he gets pretty pissed when I shit on Quebec, though he's Ottawa-French.

Luv u guys.

Yeah unfortunately that's not how immigrating to Canada works, but best of luck to you.

These things are not mutually exclusive, unless this is some kind of new meme.

I'm sorry for you.

Enjoy terrorism and getting killed

>Not getting
>into
>this shit

We have multiple Catholic churches, too. As it stands, I feel like there are worse things around than some Protestants.

>there are worse things around than some Protestants.
I honestly disagree

No one is going to know which faith you ascribe to anyway unless you intentionally carry some symbol of it.

And even if they did, even in rural Ontario no one gives a fuck if you're protestant or catholic, not since my parents were children.

I'm pretty sure it's going to work somehow.

I am going to explain my thoughts and my situation and I would literally take any fucking job for the beginning so I literally don't see any problem with my plan.

I just want to start over freshly.

>I literally don't see any problem with my plan.
The absence of a work or residence permit? The outright illegality of your plan? The lack of health care or any other social resource you'll be facing?

You'd be fucked m8.

I don't think you understand that you can't just go to a foreign country and work. You need a visa, it's the same as if I were to try to go to Germany. If you work here without proper documentation, you are considered illegal and if you are caught you will be deported and not allowed back in for something like ten years.

No can do, we got dibs on the low wage jobs, Hans

>
> so I will come without anything and do my best in Canada when I have the start cash.

Are you fucking daft?

You're not COMING TO CANADA YOU FUCKING IDIOT

You can't come to any first world country without a job offer or something to actually offer the country. why would we let you in?

Did you even read what was necessary to immigrate yku dumb fucking idiot?

Fuck you stupid retard try googling yku imbecile you're not coming here. Do you think they want neets?

>Sure welcome abosrd, all our country needed was another neet!
Lmfao ur not immigrating retard

Fuck you

Go suck Syrian dick faggot

Pix relates mfw @ ur posts fuckung dumbass

I wish ud come to canada so I coulf kick your neet ass

Carrying an EU passport he could easily enter as a "tourist" and have the right to vacation for 6 months. Not work though. And after such time he would be an illegal and subject to deportation and barring from re-entry.

But yeah, his plan is still daft and idiotic.

Honestly? It probably will Canada is a place that still wants European immigration, and even moreso if you have usable skills or some kind of post-secondary degree.

If you want a small town, there are plenty of places. Central Canada and Ontario being the main ones as a Conservative, if you don't really want to deal with multiculturalism, as there are plenty of small towns in both where one could live their whole lives and rarely deal with it.

I've lived most of mine in my small Ontario town, with only a few non-white people, and they do everything possible to adapt and be non-intrusive.

Also, ignore the Christian-denomination pedants if you don't obsess over such things. Not really important unless you have a fatalist devotion to a particular faith, in which case you probably wouldn't leave Europe anyway.

Didn't he already say he was saving 10-15000$ before trying to immigrate?

OP, do not DO NOT come to Ottawa. it is on track to be mogadishu in a matter of a few years.

I don't know I didn't waste my time reading all his dumb posts, just that one

Canada is one of the hardest countries to immigrate to, it's part of the reason our immigration policy is so successful. We take the best of the best

he's not getting in

>Didn't he already say he was saving 10-15000$ before trying to immigrate?
Yeah that's still not enough for an investment based visa.

>
>Honestly? It probably will Canada is a place that still wants European immigration, and even moreso if you have usable skills or some kind of post-secondary degree.
He said he doesn't have any of that stuff, also that shit about "wanting European immigration" is something you pulled out of your ass.

Yes I am going to save enough money to start over in canada first.

Everything else would be bullshit and not going to work.

yeah fuck you too I do have useful skills I would bring to canada

but I want to start over freshly in a new job in a new town in a new fucking life so why the fuck do you care what I am going to bring or not?

We are not going to meet at all you wouldnt even notice when I work for 8$ the hour and cleaning your toilet you fucking nigger

>We are not going to meet at all you wouldnt even notice when I work for 8$ the hour and cleaning your toilet you fucking nigger
You are not going to get a work permit for that.

I'm not even talking to you cuck

when I want to learn how to be a cuck I maybe ask you.

What skills do you have?

What is your degree in? Do you have a masters degree?

What professional experience do you have?

Did you even do ANY research about qhat is required or do you think you just buy a plane ticket and arrive at Pearson airport and say "Hello I am here"?

You're so delusional, you're not coming here dude. You did no research

I'm Canadian, dipshit.

You don't strike me as particularly bright. I doubt you could immigrate successfully at any point in your life, let alone right now. We certainly don't need to import toilet cleaners hahaha. Best of luck to you bud, you absolutely are going to need it.

If you came here thinking people would lie to you to make you feel better, you need to reevaluate yourself. You have no hope of immigrating in your current state.

yeah

I have finished my carpenter education

read the first post and you are going to see what I came for you fucking idiot

I swear this is like Deja vu

Reminds me of retards from Sup Forums who come asking "How do I immigrate to Russia I want to escape western degeneracy and get a wholesome pure wife". Top kek

Any experience?

Just a carpentering education? Do you honestly think we have a lack of carpenters?

Why don't you Google what you need to immigrate then come back here and tell us which you have

Probably that lesbian diaspora that sometimes posts in cum

>yeah
Yes. I moved to Sweden two years ago. I am very much a Canadian.

>I have finished my carpenter education
Oh man Canada is just begging for more mennonites to make chairs for craft shows senpai. Work visa imminent.

You need to go back to pol

The memes are corrupting your brain

I don't care what you faggots say.

I will come to canada.

And I am pretty sure I will get the work visa

Literally go on the government website and do the preapplication quiz and see if you qualify. I can save you time and tell you that you probably won't though.

Yeah this guy's actually delusional.

>I'm pretty sure it's going to work somehow.
Ohh not you are in for a surprise

So you don't care about Germany?

cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/getting-started.asp

Here, I will spoonfeed your dumb ass.

I don't care about this thread anymore but still thanks to

only helpful posts in here

see you in 2 years when I am going to come you little faggots.

And when I fucking made it I want to kick your asses

No you won't

>Help guise I did no experience I want to escape da ebil muslims terrorists
>"WTF WHY DID U SAY WHAT I DON'T LIKE I DONT CARE WHAT U FAGS SAY"

Kek. Come over bro, you'll just be deported

autism

Hey are you that French Canadian girl from /fr/?

I hope so, if that's what you really want

But you should consider staying in Germany

Non, j'suis anglaise.

You will never come here

Hope you get killed by a muslim in those two years lmfao.

It's the only helpful posts because they said what yiu want to hear.

The other posts weren't helpful becsuse they challenged your idea of how things work. You did zero research. If you googled and clicked first link you'd see

Yes of course tell yourself that I am going to learn all the canada shit and going to be your fucking new citizen and you have to live with that.

I made two of those posts and you spent half this thread shit talking me lmfao.

I make $1800 a month no strings attached for the rest of my life and have a decent amount in stocks.

I have no problems living basic.
Where should I go?

Hey Chileanon, if how hard is it for an American with a Master's degree to move over there?

disgusting

Somewhere else in the united states, unless you have some sort of way of getting a work visa elsewhere.

But you don't have anything required to immigrate and you're refusing anything anyone says that doesn't agree with you.

Did you want advice by making this thread or just for peolle to say "yes Muslims are very bad just buy a one way plane ticket and come to canada"?

Ill say that then. Yes you're right, you'll be totally accepted for a visa with no skills or degree. I can't wait to see you in canada

Please apply for a visa so you can come here immediately, I'm waiting for you. You will definitely be accepted.

Canada has had a ridiculous shortage of carpenters for decades now. Carpenting education with no experience is guaranteed permanent resident status here.

Guys even if you don't think I could ever be a canadian citizen or even get a visa to work and live there I will do my best to prove you wrong.

It's my third day of thinking about it and this is the first try to talk to canadians and it went better than expected desu even if some of you are acting like faggots.

Will do another thread about canada when I am ready do come and then you guys can test me again.

Right now it's not fair to test me, but there will come the day when you should test me and be a mean asshole when I fuck things up.

So we'll see faggots.

What are your hobbies and what kind of weather do you like?

You'd have to ask for a transfer with your company or ask a friend because you'll need leverage to make a good living here, you won't be wanting to apply to a job like normal chileans do, after that, we do ask for the same meme documents all first world countries ask for in our embassy, once you're in our country lifestyle is really easy overall

you'll have to find a great job definitely since the best paying cities are expensive

Why don't you Google and see the answers on how to immigrate in 15 minutes instead of asking us?

How do you plan on coming here when you refuse to even read the government's page on immigration

let me fucking read it instead of saying every 5 minutes "why dont you read the fucking page"

and I am reading it and making the test from I just wanted to know good places and the pros and cons not more.

and now it's a big discussion about nonsense.

but we'll see eachother in 2 years here in Sup Forums and then we are going to talk again.

But tb'h am not sure if the carpentry training will be enough

You have a better chance to get in by burning your passport going to a Syrian refugees camp and ask them that you want to see your family in Canada

Otherwise pretty sure its around 2 year process for immigration, who knows maybe the liberals will cut some slack on the immigration policy and maybe you could get in faster

Still not sure why you want to come in here, its a liberal shit hole? I would assume Germany is on the same level if not less?

Otherwise avoid most of Quebec since am guessing you don't speak french and probably not interested in learning it

Du sollst auch angenehm fullen mit der Idee in anderen Land leben, mit andere Kultur und Systeme

Wenn du selbst nicht richtig informiert über das Immigrationsgesetz denn kannst du sehr harte Probleme werden und deportiert sein

Auch muss du kennen dass Canada priorisiert die Jobs für ihre Inländer trotzdem Jobs ohne Ausbildung kann sehr schwerig zur finden sein

I said to myself 2 years to prepare myself for canada to learn about the laws about the culture and so on.

And of course I need a job in canada and I would try my best before coming to canada to get one.

I don't know what you expect when this is my third day of preparation.

Das gute ist ja, dass ich eine abgeschlossene Berufsausbildung habe.

Ich seh halt echt kein Problem an meinem Vorhaben.

Ich muss mich nur noch ausreichend informieren und bescheid wissen.

Ohne das zugehörige Wissen wird das ganze so oder so nichts, aber wieso sollte ich es nicht wagen?

Ich hab ja auch nichts zu verlieren.

Exploring for sure and probably tropical. I went hiking in the mountains in Hawaii and loved it.

Come to Texas kraut friend, I want you all to move here not to leaf country

Two days ago, I had a talk with a german exchange studying in my university. He told me that he worked in Barcelona and saved to come her. He loved everything, at least Buenos Aires, wanted to live here and was going to stay as an illegal after the exchange thing ends lol. He was literally a replic of Mario Gotze.
Probably the places you will most likely feel comfortable are Quebec or Toronto if you are used to big cities.

Come to the Balkans user, where you openly can and should look down on minorities and wait for the best moment to slaughter them.