Name one thing wrong with this image

Name one thing wrong with this image.

That old TV

those two shits in the foreground chatting instead of learning

girls and boys talking to each other
wtf is this blasphemy?

Kids are being taught some goofy moon language instead of English

The fuck is going on in the left corner?

american flag

>Chalkboard
>2016
what the hell, i hate public schools now

Where's this from?

Canada

me in the green shirt, showing that bitch how big my dick is

Everything is in Japanese but there's a US flag in the classroom.

The religious idols on the walls.

Two projectors

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

>¡Bienvenidos!
CANNOT

>flag of the US on wall
fucking disgusting when I think this school is loacated in Japan... just like stupid Korean school teaching children to worship Kim family

Why the fuck is there Christ shit on the walls? Is this a Catholic Japanese school in the United states? Why bienviedos?

I can't tell where the photo was taken, because of the "bienvenidos" under jesus. Also a Japanese class, the virgen next to the door means is a catholic school. And on top of that the flag of the father of my country...wtf

KEK

Where are they?
>Asian teacher and students
>moonrunes on the board
>bigass American flag
>Christian cross above the board
>virgin Mary next to the door
Do they teach western religions in Asia?

lol that statue makes me think of this.

Yeah like the Philippines

Where the fuck is this? I see Spanish and Japanese words, but also an American flag and some catholic (Latin american in particular) religious ornaments. Even the goddamn backpacks are confused. I see Japanese Elementary style and regular western style.

Courses of Japanese language for native speakers living in the US.
We have something like this in KZ, but for German, English and some post-soviet shit languages

We had those "BIENVENIDOS" in every fucking classroom.

christian symbols in school

The desks are positioned for group activities during lesson time, making it more difficult for some students to take in the lesson.

I can't tell what country this is in. It appears to be a japanese classroom, but there is a spanish banner, as well as catholic iconography, and an American flag.

Maybe some sort of Japanese class for small children to learn about different countries?

the weirdest pic I've ever seen here. I almost get crazy.

I...what? Where the hell is this?

No wonder. Your racist asses don't know anything about living in a multinational society and it seems weird to you.

I might give out the answer in a few more posts

Is it really that weird?

If its japanese it has to be in a western based school. That classroom, the equipment, and desks look american but not at all Japanese

The school could be a private catholic school catering to Japanese people, and this could be the Spanish class.

Non checkered roof

yeah as if I see the future of Japan, or the past of Japan in 1945-1955. this makes me mad.

Are the ceilings of classrooms checkered in France? I've never seen it here.

>¡Bienvenidos!
>Christian symbols
>American flag
>American/Canadian/Mexican TV plug
>American/Canadian/Mexican socket
>Poland Spring bottle of water (on the left)

>"Poland Spring is a brand of bottled water manufactured in Poland, Maine. It is a subsidiary of Nestlé and sold in the United States" - Wikipedia

I'll take a wild guess and say that it's in America and that there's nothing wrong besides the old TV.

Actually, yeah, the room itself is super north american....

Maybe a private school in the USA?

If there were no American flag or Spanish banner, I'd totally believe it was a catholic school in Canada that has mainly Japanese students or something.

It's gotta be a private american school, there's no other explanation that works for me. (Private because Catholic iconography)

TELL US