Sup Forumscraft XX - 1880 AD Historical RP serbian

The new and improved iteration of Sup Forumscraft is coming out tomorrow (Friday, August 5th) at 3 PM EST.
Based in 1880 AD, it will use plugins such as Towny, Ships, Cannons, and Crackshot, and have many meme recipes, old and new.

IP: intcraft.lunas.host
(NOTE: Pirated copies are not supported. Sorry.)

Grace will last until a week after launch (12th of August). PvP will be disabled for three days after launch, and warfare, cannons, colonies, etc. will all be prohibited until grace ends. If you join or make a big faction early, you can even engage in the Council of Paris, which will be overseen by the admins on the last day of grace, and will lay out every historical claim a country may have!

---

con't

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/sw4uMbeKfCJd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I will not blame anyone for looking at the past iterations, seeing the shittery in those, and being naturally skeptical of this new one. The past iterations were bogged down by very destructive admins.
This server, however, has different admins which have been playing for a long time. Plugins have been switched, RP and rules will be more enforced, and there will hopefully be minimal deleting of the server by buttmad admins.

War has received an overhaul - instead of two factions fighting tooth-and-nail because they feel like it, wars have to have scale and interest. If you nuke someone because they killed you by accident, you're done. If you annex another nation just because, you're done. You need to have a worthwhile CB to declare war. As well as this, you can install puppet governments, colonies, have revolutions, etc. This will make it much more complex and ~realistic~ than just an extermination fest like it was last time.

New plugins also allow you to make better boats and craft better weapons, and new meme recipes have been added. I'll post them if anyone has any interest.

Keep in mind: all of this is liable to change if nobody likes it or it turns out to not be as good of a system as many would think. But, this is a very promising and interesting prespect in my opinion, so I hope you'll play and have a great time roleplaying in autismblox with all of us.

bahmp

>GloriousQing
are you lemon or tira or something

>woah you need CB!! revolutionary
fuck right off and let this shit die already
how many 1.0 players are there even

Bumptybump

No those are n0rdics, believe they joined up with either Italy or German.

the \real\ difference is there's no teleportation, so physical navigation is more important and you can craft ships.

>need CB for war
Thats gonna work just fine

Bump for cool looking thread

Minecraft?

reminder that Lemon is your God, and you must bow down for him whenever you are graced by his presence

10 feet tall

Majora literally dindu nuffin

It's memes true, the real limitation is having to run\sail and towny allowing more segmented nations.

Memeraids will still go off, but it will feel more like being a memepirate driving by in his ship and you won't be able to tp away so shit should be more cash.

Also even the shitters won't attack while a nation is offline. If someone did they'd get mobbed.

Yes.

Lemon is a qt3.14 trap I'd love to fugg and die to protect.

get
>>>/in/

Is there any way to download the map?

Incredible. I'd love to know how much effort went in, how long it took and whether it was collaborative. What's the scale?

Some slav in a basement made with worldpaint.

Check yourself at 3pmEST when it goes live.

The narrowest point of central American was ~7 blocks across iirc, if that tells you anything.

this sounds great

can you choose your starting location?

You spawn on Sinai peninsula and then hike to where you wanna live, Towny is installed serverside so from there you claim a town and set respawn thru bed\other bullshit.

So you do choose "starting location" of civ (with your legs) but not spawn point on first connect no.

Intcraft was always shit let it die
t. newfag

Stealthy swissmyn just doesn't want le ebbic glorious premature ww1 to blow the SHIT out of his lovely, neutral mountains in collateral damage.

Speaking of which, there are cool Cannons added thru plug-in. Gonna be a great time.

sinai to Kurzeme is a long fucking way

how long is it till the start up in hours

Is map even that big?
I don't think it covers whole Europe.

about 5-10 minutes of walk tops
t. oldfag

>(NOTE: Pirated copies are not supported. Sorry.)

it's a world map

World smol, take it from man who made roads 5 wide from capitals across Europe, you will be in Latvia shortly friend.

7 hour, take nap\go for food\whathaveyou.

It's like $20 you poor cunt

any instructions to these mods? ive always played mc in vanilla

oh then its not that bad

They're all server side plug-ins so no need to install before joining.

You will get text on connect about various things, are help commands people will be willing to help you with.

Setting up a town with Towny will probably be the hardest part and that's relatively simple, for all else discover mod name and google if the help docs aren't immediately obvi.

oh, not that long
its 15 here and i have still 3 hours of work

timings pretty bad 2bh, going to be up at like 5am here. guess I'll try tomorrow morning
>about 5-10 minutes of walk tops
How big is the map then?
hmm...

Time to do work, eat, and nap besides :-^

Small-ish and circumnavigable by way of a plug-in that wraps East\West so you can go round the globe.

>Setting up a town with Towny will probably be the hardest part and that's relatively simple, for all else discover mod name and google if the help docs aren't immediately obvi.

if only i was good enough at building to rebuild Old Riga in minecraft

guess my autism levels arent high enough

We have a few yuroofriends (maybe mostly euros sometimes desu) that I suspect you may find aid.

None with a flag quite so rare as yours though, mayhaps recruit fellow Latvian minecrafters.

Oh. Maybe I mistook this server with some other one that had shitty limited map.

If you want some company, I may build some modernist houses or fortress by Daugava.

Oh, so you want to build in Riga.
A fortress then. Or maybe I'll just build those houses in Poland.

>Old Riga
>East Rising
Beware the Western Nationalist menace, they're carving up and racing for Africa right now though so you should have awhile before you need to fear partitioning.

prolific 1.0 and 2.0 player here.
is Swiss Dave still a furry gay cuck?

Almost certainly.

Really though. We have also a lot of traps\CDs\MtFs.

was thinking of making some form of a Baltic "Empire" and maybe get someone from balt too, that would mean taking up all the land in the Baltics

but Poland is always a great ally as history has proven

what the fuck happened, you guys used to be cool. Shame you're all a bunch of degenerate tranny fuckwits now.

t. founder of Burgundiones, Scythia, Yue, Hephthalites and friend of Jinx.

Most of them are with the meme-raiding Nordics if that softens the blow.

we also have ponyfags and other degenerates

please report this thread

>they keep doing it

Noice. Going to be setting up British trading outposts and/or going native.

so any bored lad wants to explain towny to me

>THEY KEEP DOING IT

pls Ghekz come back the server needs you
also i was never a furry it was all memes

Choice.

You want to keep things under wraps I see, control the e-con-O-mee.

/town new
That will give you 16 vy 16 chunks.

/town claim will give you more space.

Trickier part is handing out individual plots to people but fugg magne ids gommunism for beginning anyway rite? :DD

>THEY WON'T STOP

xD

fug i just realized its you ghekz
please come back bby

>IT KEEPS HAPPENING

>NEVER GOING TO END

Does this iteration have a gun plugin?

did i gear gommunism :DDDD

>OVER AND OVER

Honestly have to wonder why these servers keep being made, they seem to just be full of griefers, not have a set gamemode, and eventually ends up being whiped and reset with a different time era and premise.

>t-this time it's gonna work

>NEVER EVER

this

Bumping bread
I will make North America an economic superpower

>no pirated copies

wtf is this newfag bullshit

Just pay the $20, merchant

cunt filter

>speanding a portion of my slave tier salary on a game i'm going to play exactly two hours today and tomorrow

>Pirated copies are not supported
Fuck this shit

goyzone misses you
>brazil
every time

GIDEON WHAT IS YOUR SKYPE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and i miss my life ;_;

i'm not using skype anymore desu
nor anything
כוסאמא של הצבא

תפתח סקייפ ותשלח לי ב

[email protected]

gideon pls ;-;;;;;;;;;

Is XDA1 coming back?
Also, does the RP allow communist governments?

>a commie

yes and yes

Are they allowed in RP?

do you have a world download so I can take a look lads

no clue

t. newfriend

Bumping, keep the dream alive

what version will the server be?

The server's up, you just can't get in till 3

great I have three hours to get my mods sorted out

you can use map mod right?

Yeah, they recommend Voxelmap

holy fuck, this autism is still going?

>a fucking flower

I'll have you know I was a proud babbylonian back in the day, austria

fuck right off I don't remember any chinese in babylon 0.1

I was under a bong flag back then

I was under an american flag kek
have a good day, fuck this nu-Sup Forumscraft bullshit

join.skype.com/sw4uMbeKfCJd

Whoever wants to join the Ottoman Empire join this skype convo.

The Sultan is the most powerful pvper in Sup Forumscraft

>that flag
>this post

Fuck off
My People's Liberation Army will dominate the world

>The Sultan is the most powerful pvper in Sup Forumscraft
woah there buddy slow down, heres the official power ranking of Sup Forumscraft pvpers..

1. Lemon
2. Brigand
3. cimmerians
4. windoom shitters (led by luci)

>POWER GAP

5. teshup
6. cuckghoul /w metro hacked client
7. XDA1 w/ autoclicker
8. blobman__12

>POWER GAP

>POWER GAP

9. everyone else
10. XDA1 playing legit
11. tira
12. cuckghoul playing legit

>teshup
now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time...

I made this for you, ShlomoShekelberg. Break my shit again and that fire is going somewhere else.

>Start building Paris
>Spend hours and hours ming stone, cooking stone bricks
>Expand using smurf accounts just like a lot of other people
>All smurf accounts banned
>Everything is lost
Lost a week of my life to this

>me
>that high
come on now son im flattered but really
also im PM of UK lole

is there an image of the entire map somewhere

No Crackeds? Fuk y ou and fuk your capitalism.

Kek, Hannover was pretty based.

ew filthy EST. does it start in an hour?

yes
8pm bst :^)

>Crackshot
Oh shit its time for guns