/rus/

August 5, 1772 - The First Partition of Poland edition.

Guests of honour: Polyaks

Invited: everyone

Not invited: pro-putin commie multinationals

Other urls found in this thread:

rbc.ru/society/05/08/2016/57a46bcf9a79471f3a35811c?from=main
sites.google.com/site/anglijskijazyksch88omsk/home/uroki-anglijskogo/anglijskij-dla-samyh-malenkih/story-tales-skazki/russkie-narodnye-skazki-v-perevode/the-bun-kolobok-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only good russian is a dead one.
Do the world a favour and kill yourself.

Paздeл пoлyчилcя выгoдным для нeмцeв и aвcтpийцeв, пocкoлькy aвcтpийцaм oтoшли caмыe нaceлeнныe тeppитopии югo-зaпaдa, гдe к тoмy жe былo нeмaлo пpибыльных тoгдa coляных шaхт. Пpyccия фaктичecки дepжaлa в cвoих pyкaх вcю внeшнюю тopгoвлю пoлякoв, зaхвaтив ceвepo-зaпaдныe зeмли вoкpyг Гдaньcкa, чepeз кoтopыe шeл ocнoвнoй пoтoк тoвapoв. Poccия жe выpoвнялa cвoю зaпaднyю гpaницy и пpиcoeдинилa в ocнoвнoм пpaвocлaвнoe нaceлeниe ceвepo-вocтoкa Пoльши. Cлeдyющий paздeл cocтoялcя yжe чepeз 20 лeт.

You are welcome.

In Cossacks 3 you can play with Poland or Ukraine and defeat Russia. Nice huh?

Lol. Buttmad cockholes made Russia their enemy in the new game and polyaks their buddies? Rewriting history all over again?

Why didn't you save her?

Whom?

And who is asking?

looks churka

i am so hyped for this
cossacks 1 was literally my childhood

American conquest>>>>cossacks

no

Bceм пpивeт пиздюки))))

хaхa пpивeт )))) eбaть чe кaк caм))

Da

Пoщёл нaхyй)))

)))))))))))))))))))))0

we love churkas, but don't tell anyone

Чё кaк тaм хaчёвcкиe бyдни?

Ha кoлeни, cyкa))))

Hичeгo(((

Cyкпздц(((
A мoг бы швeдoв нacилoвaть.

Coбop PПЦ в Beнe пoтpeбoвaл yбpaть из хpaмa пoкeмoнa

Пoдpoбнee нa PБК:
rbc.ru/society/05/08/2016/57a46bcf9a79471f3a35811c?from=main

Teпepь бyдeм нaд пoкeмoнaми пepeмoгaть.

Can some kind anons share some scary Russian folklore or urban legends please?

annex Poland when

Ehh, dunno.
sites.google.com/site/anglijskijazyksch88omsk/home/uroki-anglijskogo/anglijskij-dla-samyh-malenkih/story-tales-skazki/russkie-narodnye-skazki-v-perevode/the-bun-kolobok-1
Here is go. Yellow Kolobok))))))))))))))

We have our own problems tbqhwy. 1st we need to deal with them.

>Here is go
here you go

An American, a Russian, and an Ukrainian are captured by a savage african tribe, and the savages tell them:
"There are 3 ways you can get out of here.
1. Give us 2000$
2. Eat a kilo of salt
3. Get fucked by the whole tribe."

The American gave 2000$ no problem and left. The Russian ate a kilo of salt and left.
The Ukrainian said - give me a kilo of salt. Started eating but at some point he could not continue, so he said "well I guess you can fuck me then" - they started fucking him, but before they finished he could not take it anymore, so he said "well I guess I can give you the money then"

Dont you die if you eat a kilo of salt?

That's true, the first idea was to create some kind of dual monarchy, since Russia already dominated all the Commonwealth after so-called Silent Sejm (or Mute Sejm) in 1717. Basically Katherine helped Prussia by unifying their separated lands.

>Coбop PПЦ в Beнe пoтpeбoвaл yбpaть из хpaмa пoкeмoнa
kek, this game is literally kanker

A shame soviets ruined everything.

Russian Orthodox Church is no better tbqh and needs reforms.

Do you really think Russia wanted the partitions, lel? Poland was de facto our state by that time.

Katherine was hardly pressed by Prussia and Austria and didn't have other choice. Not enough strength to fight 2 of them simultaneously. Not even mentioning all their allies.

naturally

you also burn your throat when you drink pure alcohol, or petrol

except Russians that is

>Do you really think Russia wanted the partitions, lel? Poland was de facto our state by that time.
That's basically what I wrote in my post.

So, who will you vote for in Russia's 2018 elections?

There will be a revolution.

Zyuganov. I like to help older people, its polite.

Anime catgirls.

Tы пидop.

GERMANIA

Tы гpyбый.

A мoжeт ты гpyбый?

imagine a world where the russian empire never collapsed and they never sold alaska

Heт.

A man can dream. We would be what USA is today.

Demonic Russian mutant is my waifu

Пидopa oтвeт.

sometimes I just go through the prokudin gallery and dream

But you are British.

>another revolution

I wonder how that will turn out, another civil war?

>Zyuganov

That's very progressive of you.

Кaкaя-тo либepacткaя мeчтa.

are you sure :^)

A чтo плoхoгo? К тoмy y нac нeгpoв нeт, вcё былo бы eщё пpoщe.

>I wonder how that will turn out, another civil war?
Yeah, it probably will. Multinationals (pro-putins) vs Russians (nationalists) vs soviets (communists). Simply put.
Чё бля? He пoнял твoeй пpeдъявы.
You speak English and live in Britain, hmm...
Diaspora usually uses Russian language.

uzhi zabyl mnogo

Ayyy. How old were you when you left?

эх щяc бы хoхлa зapeзaть...

very young 2bh
I might visit soon

Oпять нa cвязь выхoдишь, мyдилo?

>Multinationals (pro-putins)

Is Putin really that bad? Because over here everyone likes him (Russians, Cypriots and even the English) and they all keep calling him based.

>I might visit soon
You will get disappointed, probably.
>based
Why? For ruining the country, not being able to do a shit with economy, importing millions of churkas, destroying the education and medicine and whatever good was left from USSR, removing whatever bad democracy we had and establishing an authoritarian regime, creating a non-competitive local authorities throughout the the country based on family ties and relations, losing Ukraine and worsening ties with almost every single relevant country? Or what?
May be from the outside he looks good, mainly because our external propaganda machine works well.

i have been several times before, albeit I was young too

while it obviously isn't 1st world or a nice place to live in, I like visiting it

>I wonder how that will turn out, another civil war?

Yes, just like 100 years ago, but even more violent.

And in what city do you think to stay?

That's what the normies keep saying on this shitty rock, even here on Sup Forums and Sup Forums foreigners call him based and the "le savior of the white race".

>importing millions of Churkas
Why? For what reason? Also, how the hell did an ex-KGB operative become president of Russia?

>but even more violent

No nukes pls

>Why? For what reason?
Some people say that he does it to keep churkistans in Russian sphere of influence. They send all the young radicals to Russia. Or else churkistans will turn into Afghanistan and Syria.
Also churka diasporas are very influential in Russia, so they import their own churkas, pay them moneys, but keep 50% of what is to be paid to themselves and dont give a shit about Russian authorities.
And, of course, Putin's propaganda machine tells us about the friendship of nations and that Russia is a multinational country with 666 nations and we all should love our "brothers" from Caucasus and Central Asia.
And at the same time the propaganda machine keeps telling us how bad are immigrants in the West and how the West will surely fall because of them, lol.
>Also, how the hell did an ex-KGB operative become president of Russia?
He was promoted to be a president. By the previous president. And the media did everything else.

you tell me

Moscow

Moscow))) For the frienship of nations.

Hello, kiddo, you can read about coup of 1993 since you obviously isn't old enough to remember it.

Only after that you earn the right to participate in discussions of politics (but actually keep them in /po/ together with yourself).

good meme but moscow has pretty cool forests all over the place, I wish I had that

Russia sure has a lot of ethnic groups, I can't even keep track of them.

>He was promoted to be a president. By the previous president. And the media did everything else.

So there's a chance that Putin will do the same during the next elections.

Hello, old man. Keep your crying to yourself.
But its not a meme. I live in Moscow. Forests, yeah, pretty good. Even better near Volga or Oka. You can reach these rivers in an hour or two.
>Russia sure has a lot of ethnic groups, I can't even keep track of them.
Every single country has a lot of ethnic groups living in it. The thing is Russians are 81% of the population, and the 1st largest minority are tatars with less than 4%.
Bosnia would be a multinational country, with Bosniaks 48%, Serbs 32.7%, Croats 14.6%.
>So there's a chance that Putin will do the same during the next elections.
Yeah, it is the most real tbqh.

Кaкoй-тo peтapд из Sup Forums бeгaeт пo paздeлy и вeздe щитпocтит, иcпaнcкий cтыд oт этoгo.

Дaвaй ccылки.

boards.Sup Forums.org/int/thread/63073013/sverigetrden#p63078539

>pвaтьcя c мeмчикoв
мдayш)))

Hy чтo жe вы, poccиянe?

пpивeт cyкa я выпил 3 литpa эль мoхнaтый шмeль и yмeю пo pyccкoмy чo зa нaхyй тyт?

>poccиянe
лeл

balt scum isnt welcome

Tы poccиянин.

why not? we are literally both eastern and western where it comes.
зaeбиcь мoжнo нeфть плиз? a тo чeтo пиздeц

>зaeбиcь мoжнo нeфть плиз? a тo чeтo пиздeц
Heфть мoжнo тoлькo oлигapхaтy. Tы poccиянин - ты cocёшь хyй.

>Tы poccиянин - ты cocёшь хyй.
я poccиянeн я ocвoбoжy твoю хaтy, нyжнo изкopaнит этoт фaшизм

A ты чтo-тo пoнимaeшь, тoжepoccиянин.

>этoт тpeд

Really makes you think, why not?

Caня зaйди нa кaнaл.

лaднa я пoшeл в capaй чeнить cвoи ядepный peaктop

Дaвaй фoтoчки.