Every go again, a new movie about WW2

Every go again, a new movie about WW2

youtube.com/watch?v=rJePvN_4T_E

English were save thank to the french, I'm pretty sure this movie will show the opposite.

Except that's bullshit. The overwhelming majority of the ships and boats that conducted the evacuation were British. And the RAF did by far the most work on providing air cover.

Where's the scene with hitler eating a live human baby while playing satanic heavy metal and praising the dark lord?

Every go again, anglo propagada at work

>every go again

Kill yourself nigger. It's documented fact.

I'd rather trust Anglo propaganda than French facts.

Sure....
Propaganda works on weak minds

>the entire entire cast is British

Hmm, I wonder what this film is going to be like...

Which is exactly why you believe something that isn't true. Nice work putting your Algerian dipshittery on display.

I hope they mention the over 100,000 French troops who were saved too. That part is always forgotten by French posters on this site who pretend it was a French sacrifice to save the English...

Could this guy at least try?

Dont even bring up wwII.

Who were the soldiers that slow the German soldiers on the ground while british were in the water ?

A lot of Belgians.

Don't mistake me, I'm really impressed that the French Army managed to defend French soil for a few days before surrendering. Some might argue that's their job and they should be doing that job whether there are British and French troops being evacuated or not. But they're just meanies.

If by "slow" you mean that they had to take the time to step over mounds of bodies then i guess its the french

Others might argue that the French should just be grateful the UK gave the French military overall command of the British Expeditionary Force to defend French soil and not whine when they're forced to fight the enemy in their country.

But oh well. Easier to just complain about your allies the British, dying on foreign soil to protect your homeland.

This thread will be shit.
The battle of Belgium was an Ally shitshow since day one. British just get out better cause they got the seas to stop german. The evacuation see French outed too, both nation hold the line to get the time to evacuate.
This Thread will be a shit throwing show between monkey.

The French were holding the German troops though.
I think that's what he meant.

This, its people arguing over who looks better while having a diarrhea.

My Granda was Royal Artillery (AA gun) at Dunkirk, he told me the frogs chimped out and a whole load of them got shot.

The rearguard during the evacuation was french, breh

I hope they mention that France did most of the fighting to cover the evacuation.

It looked like he was glad the stukas were coming.

> fighting in their own country
That's table stakes, not above and beyond.

It would be a little strange if the French WEREN'T doing most of the fighting in France

Every go again this guy who does not appreciate a miracle

For the frogs. Fighting on your own soil is above and beyond

It would be strange if they aren't shown it in the film - and that will probably be the case

>He does not know anglo propaganda

Do you know EA ? Do you know WW1 ? The next game from EA throught DICE will be on WW1 and there will be no french.

>be allied powers
>flee

>be america
>don't show up

Even France showed up. Didn't stay long mind you, but showed up nonetheless.

We were selling you supplies at discount price you ingrate. Also we had a little problem in the pacific that we were dealing with

I hope we get to see based Matildas almost turn the coarse of the war single handed.

Jesus christ stop fucking whinging about winning a war you shitheads. At least you aren't the germans.

>My grandfather worked on the Death Railway and was on the brink of starving to death for three years
>Railway Man comes out
>It's shit

>Before my grandfather was sent to Singapore he was at Dunkirk being dive bomb on a dock
>Dunkirk is coming out
>It's gonna be shit

Glad he's not alive to see this desu

And that's a disgrace but that's no excuse to throw a hissy fit over every historical action where you're allied with us

We don't know anything about this film yet except that it will have Nolan's trademarks BONGGGGs. Why don't you wait and see what's in the film. You know Dunkirk is well known in Britain and to the British people the French role is well known

Every go again, an australian wants that I give up while anglo lie on my country

Nolan has never been good with is extras.

>being proud of jewing out

France claiming victory in WW2 is really pushing it though.

>a movie about retreating
white people are pathetic

We were at the table of winners, so we won.

>get bombed twice
>surrender

You were on the retreat too you fucking jap

>Be French
>Lose your entire country
>British try, but ultimately can't save you
>Complain the Brits didn't suffer more

>Japanese not able to build an atomic bomb to revenge

God, japanese are pathetic

I hope they portray the evil frogs as the biggest pussies like you deserve to be duinkerken is ours reee

Its a bit like Ronaldo running round with the euro acting like he's god's gift to humanity after being taking off 3 seconds into the game tho.

Okay my autism is going crazy. It's "HERE WE GO AGAIN," not "Every go again."

>awooowooo
>never forget the yellow-bellied english cowards who abandoned europe when they were needed the most!

It's a sign of national self-confidence to examine loss and how it happened. Most countries are too embarrassed and only like to talk about their victories.

The truth is that British people are so used to winning it's just not that interesting

Seriously ? I thought it every go, it sounds like. Not my fault

I can't fucking breath

Cant blame you for that. If i never spoke english and i heard it then i would probably think the same. But i guess thats kinda the point of this board

you just gave birth to an epic new meme son

Okay.

>greatest power in mainland europe falls like a sack of shit
>lose all your equipment
>no chance of winning
>offered a white peace
>tell them to fuck off
>get bombed to shit
>still don't give up
>abandoned europe
When will europeans stop being salty cunts and just say thanks?

>Every go again

It's not that much about the fighting on our own soil, the war was already lost. We could have only stopped fighting and let the brits be captured with us. What was the point to lost our lives to defend a useless ally ?

At least is not about the fucking americans again.

>What was the point to lost our lives to defend a useless ally ?

Good question. Very good question.

here* we go again

IF IT WASN'T FOR AUSTRALIA JAPAN WOULD RULE THE PACIFIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah right. Most french never forget what happened few mounths after at Mers el Kebir desu.

>dunkirk
>Germans trying to encircle allies
>french do most of fighting
>british running away, Germans just say "ok" and let them go

>movie is going to show french incompetence while the brave, noble churchill rallies his navy to save the beleagured Brits during a maniacal onslaught by the Germans, hell bent on stopping them no matter what

I have full confidence it will show germans getting mowed down left and right by the heroes, with stukas and bombers flooding over the water trying to destroy the allied ships, possibly with Hitler sacrificing a jewish child on an altar to pray that no englishmen makes it back because if they do, they will be defeated in the future by those evacuees (god save the queen)

Main character will probably be some Yank volunteer who signed up to fight for the liberty and freedom of Europe and the plot will revolve around his love story with a British nurse as he attempt to get her safely across the channel whilst an SS colonel uses all available resources to stop him. His singular effort distracted the Germans enough to let the British army escape so that they can wait for American reinforcements to arrive.

The fault for the failure to defend France lies with the politicians and military leaders in the mid-20s who failed to recognise the threat and increase military spending. If we had tanks that could deal with panzers it might have been a different story.

Unfortunately we were so war weary from WWI we didn't want to accept that there could be another one coming, don't forget they called it 'the war to end all wars' back then.

it's almost like your government refused repeated german attempts to start a cooperation that would have let you keep your empire just to defend something you don't even really care about

As it should be

My Great-Uncle was at that battle lol. Reking the french navy for old times sake. Really though your pussy navy should have joined when they had the chance.

Fuck's sake delete this

Don't give Nolan ideas. Everyone knows he lurks Sup Forums since the Batman memes.

fuck off Quebec

God save the Pim's

I've seen it. First half of the movie is the evacuation. Second half is FDR signing lend lease and just a bunch of footage of american factories and shipping docks.

We wuz at Dunkirk and Sheeeet!!!!

The worst part is that french tanks were way better than first generation panzers. But we had idiotic commanders who only thought tanks were infantry support, instead of the contrary. Germans understood that. Plus our tanks didn't had radios like the panzers, communication between tanks was fucked up. De Gaulled warned commanders about all this, since he had a preview experience as a tank crewmate during the war between Poland and USSR just after WW1.

Empire was lost after WW1 m8. It was just a matter of time. That's the war which changed everything.

I am sure it was the battle of france not the battle of let the brits go

>french do most of the """"""""""""""fighting""""""""""""

Should have done that fighting about 6 months earlier by invading Germany and prevented the whole situation in the first place. Napoleon's adopted nation forget his most important maxim. You don't win wars sat behind your walls.

This. We weren't involved at all. The Abo-Marines took Iwo Jima before the Bogan-Air Corp dropped the two nukes.

> the battle

Bombing the french navy, stationned in the port, and was neutral, without any warning
Really make you think about english courage and sense of honor.

>preview experience
I beleive the word you are looking for is "previous"

Is this the sequel to what happens after the plane is crashed with no survivors?

Seriously France, I don't know why you're getting mad with us about this.

The real enemy are the Yanks who call you 'surrender monkeys' despite them not even joining the war yet.

>The fault for the failure to defend France lies with the politicians and military leaders in the mid-20s who failed to recognise the threat and increase military spending. If we had tanks that could deal with panzers it might have been a different story.
All of this is wrong
French tanks were the equal if not better than German panzers, early panzers were kinda shit with very low firepower
The problem was that the French forgot to include anti-air to protect their armor from stukas who basically picked them apart at will.
As for the military fault, you and France combined had time to re-arm and mobilize, that's not what beat you. You vastly over-estimate the preparedness of the German army. The actual fault was that you got memed on in Norway and put nearly your entire combined force expecting an attack in Belgium, so when the sickle movement cut through the Ardennes you got encircled and trapped in Belgium, while the germs could walk into paris nearly untouched.

Army quality the franco-anglo force was a match for the wermacht, you just memed on and out-fucking-skilled.

>a movie about evacuating soldiers
how cuck can it get?

I am looking forward to another tour de force after this masterpiece

You're right. Its practically a national past time here

>Malaysia

ah yes very impressive

plenty of defeats in movies, like pearl harbor

Don't forget that the Labour party in the UK fought tooth and nails to prevent the rearmament. Luckily, the Tories managed to deliver the spitfires just in the nick of time, but the UK forces were still under-equipped and it would have meant the end of the UK's brave stand, were it not for the US lend-lease.

Not necessarily. It works if you delete "experience" and leave it as preview

>"since he had a preview as a tank crewmate during the war between Poland and USSR just after WW1."

In fact I reckon that sounds better

>blm rolling in the streets blocking traffic
>muslims openly slaughter civilians all over Europe and behead soldiers
>goverments protect them
I wonder how willing those all those young guys
would be to fight and die if they could see Britain and Europe today.

They only pick fights they can win nowdays

The American is black too

History is written by the winners