Japanese Thread / 日本語スレッド

This thread is for the discussion of the language, culture, travel, dairy life, etc. of Japan.
Let's tark at randam in Japanese and English. Take it easy!

#Previous Thread ---Useful Links---

過去ログ
>desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/日本語スレッド/
Real Kana
>realkana.com/
How to Learn Japanese
>docs.google.com/document/d/1jrMXTVapkGlYSyQDwppETbz62ltcknJITQ7ll6bH8QM/edit?pli=1#
100 most common Japanese words
>docs.google.com/document/d/1GK7W2AwWsQr5VvgDYRMKSrhTJhDSkB5_jlaVGJks-Hc/pub

次スレを立てる前に必ずスレ立て宣言をして下さい。次スレリンクも忘れずに。
Please declare before making a new thread, and put the next link.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Duck_Party
youtube.com/watch?v=I-GZS1i0MfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ハヤイ

Oh look, it's that jap again behaving like taorila who he hates.

Same guy who asked whether をis okay with 探す here.

Could any do me a big favour and explain when to use the で particle? Is it a similar kind of thing to the に particle? Where does it go in a sentence (beginning, end, etc.)

Worry not about the jap population.

I will fix it.

きんようびです

ビールをのむです

His Majesty the Emperor
Forever

スエーデン、はい!

君が代 is a good song

やめろ ください
;_;

Is it true that Swedes like to vote for Donald Ducks? How did it start?

I love japan

There's a party called Donald Duck party, but I don't know if they get votes

おつやで

Please. It was a serious question.

前スレリンクがおかしい

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Duck_Party

Apparently it was never actually registered

彼女欲しい・・・

僕も。。。
かわいいな
彼女欲しいな。。。

ぱんちゅでちゅ

なんで

外人と結婚したい

で has multiple uses. Do you mean as a local marker? As a local marker, you use it to mark a place were something takes place acticvely, while に marks something that is static. E.g.

学校にいた。 I was in school.

学校で遊んでいた。 I was playing at school.

Do you need to know about other uses too?

I guess Sweden is so stable that even a fictitious Disney character can lead it.

This

Sweden is not stable. It is the rape capital of Europe and some cities are on the verge of social collapse.

何でって言われても、恋人がいた経験が無いから欲しいだけ
お前ら昔はいたんだろ・・・ちくしょうめ

>rape
That's normal for them.

外人ハンターに狩られてこいよw

me too desu.
どこの国の人がいいの?オーストラリアの女性ってどう?
ヨーロッパの人の性格はどんなものかな

Normal to Sato or Sven?

Oh, so do you use で in tandem with the progressive tense, or is that just something you used in your example? I think I do get it though, yeah. Thanks very much.

Yeah, it would be very helpful if you could give me the other main uses too.

ロリになりたい・・・

エキゾチが好きだし
新しい文化を見いだすことも出来るからよね

変態だなw

そっちにいるアジア系でいいじゃん
ダメなの?中国人と韓国人たくさんいて選びたい放題でしょ

Sato doesn't rape.

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

おいおい
日本以外にも外人ハンターはいるのか?

Actually, in Sweden the threshold for rape is much lower than in non-Nordic countries. In addition to this a husband raping his wife every day of the month counts as 1 rape in non-Nordic countries while as 30 rapes in Sweden. This isn't surprising in the slightest we value human rights more than others. Among the few European countries that ban prostitution (I've always been jealous how America seemed to understand it's human trafficking but Europe didn't despite being the undisputed champion of human rights)

こんにちは。

自分の家庭がexoticなの嫌だわ…ガイジンのアイジンにしておけば?

知らんけどシングル・バーとかってのに行けばいいんじゃないか

ありがとう

こんにちは

宣伝

>Among the few European countries that ban prostitution (I've always been jealous how America seemed to understand it's human trafficking but Europe didn't despite being the undisputed champion of human rights)

Prostitution isn't banned actually, buying sex is however

Personally I'm for legalization of virtually every drug and prostitution

Yes, yes. I've heard this meme before, but even adjusted with stricter definition of rape, Sweden is still no.1. when you compare the overall sex crimes of other countries with them.

>どこの国の人がいいの?
好きな国なのが(順不同で):アルゼンチン、日本、スペイン、イタリア、ポルトガル、アメリカ
>オーストラリアの女性ってどう?
玉石混交なんだよね
でもやっぱ可愛い子が結構いるもん

もののけ姫 言うほど大した作画でないね
zitto BBAfemales

Sup Forumsのやつが知るわけないじゃん

エキゾチが好きなら結婚はいけないだろう

Yes that's true. It's important to protect the victims, not punish them. However non-Nordics would maybe have a hard time understanding it that's why I simplified it.

We are so enlightened.

Kek, I'm British - just on holiday, famalam

Absurd.

>a husband raping his wife every day
He loves her

lel

ヨーロッパの女性は馬のように扱いが難しいと聞いたが本当?
そんなわがままな女性たちに嫌気がさして従順で男に尽くしてくれるアジア人の女性を狙う人がいるって聞いたことある
日本人目線だと日本の女ってくそだけど一度好きになった相手には一途だし
だいたいはずっと支えてくれる良さも持ってるよね
男もだけど基本的に従順で大人しいのが多い

そうかも
中国や韓国の文化が嫌でダメだ
さらに第2世代のオーストラリア人っぽいアジア系女性だと、あんまり外人だよね

スウェーデン、フィンランド、OUT

>日本
何の冗談だい坊や
アメリカいいじゃん、言葉も一緒だし

しまった、ここはSup Forumsだった

Thread music
youtube.com/watch?v=I-GZS1i0MfA

say that to my face not online and see what happens filthy weeb

KOM DÅ FÖRFAN

Did you and your last girlfriend have a lot in common?

日本語で喋る

hehe mm

Asahi shinbun headline in 5 years :

>JAPANESE POPULATION PROBLEM SOLVED BY SINGLE GAIJIN IN OSAKA!

だったら日本人が合ってるんじゃないの?
(先進国の)他国の女性はしっかりとした意見を持って、それを主張する人が多いよ。
もちろん、個人差はあるし、それが魅力的だって言う人も多いが。

Are you actually having fun posting something like that?

>I am no expert on law here in Japan and I certainly can't read the mountains of text in the law books online so I am hoping that someone on here can tell me what I should do. I am a male victim and this seems to make the police completely ignorant of my situation. They didn't even take a report or a written statement, they simply suggested that I return to my home country after getting a divorce. It's not that easy for me. I will explain what my spouse does on almost a daily routine. It will usually start in the late evening after she has finished watching her TV shows. I don't watch Japanese TV so I sit in the same room at the PC and try not to disturb her. At first she will start with the personal insults. Laughing at me and calling me a "loser" among uncountable other things. When she does this, she expects me to face away from the PC and look at the floor instead. If I do happen to check the time on the wall clock (for example) she will become physically aggressive. The other day she ripped the clock off the wall after she had spent over 2 hours insulting me and I checked the time. The reason she is doing this is that I am between jobs at the moment and am on unemployment insurance. Recently the threats have become worse and worse. She withdraws all my money from my bank as soon as I get it and then proceeds to tell me that she'll kick me out on to the street. Often including a threat of a phone call to immigration as, if she kicks me out, we aren't living together. She is always telling me things like "Nobody likes you" , "You have no friends" , "you are useless" , "My ex-boyfriend was better than you". Sometimes she even threatens me with starvation. She goes to her church group and insults me to them too and even insulted me during a meeting with my ex-employer. My stance throughout these mental assaults is always non-aggressive or responsive.

多少わがままでも良いから、外国人の女の人と付き合いたいわ
日本人女は性格が難しい

>so do you use で in tandem with the progressive tense

It was just my example. You don't always use the progressive tense with で in its function as local marker.

Other main uses include a marker of means:

手で彼を殺した。
I killed him WITH my hands.

ペンで書く。
I use a pen to write.

A third major use で stems from the copula である。 It can be used as "and" after a noun or a な-adjective or at the end of a phrase that ends in either of those two.

E.g.
彼女はきれいで, かわいい。
She is beautiful AND cute.

彼は若い時に軍人で、今先生である。
He was a soldier in his youth, (and) now he is a teacher.

> From previous experiences, I know that she can become extremely violent if I retort to any of her insults. She pulled a kitchen knife on me one time and a pair of scissors on another occasion. The physical abuse usually involves punching me in the arms or the side of my head, kicking and biting. Only on the aforementioned 2 occasions she has used a weapon. I have built a library of photos of all of the times she has attacked me. I upped them to a cloud service to prevent her from deleting them. Last summer, when the heat was really bad, I had no choice other than to wear long sleeve shirts to work because my arms where constantly bruised. Everyone else in their short sleeve shirts with no necktie for CoolBiz and there's me, sweating like a pig. My predicament is that I want to return to my country but as she removes all the money from the bank on the day I get it, I can't get a ticket. Instead I have to find ways to dull the emotional pain and anxiety. I don't drink alcohol so my only other option is an antihistamine from the pharmacy in very heavy dosages. Dangerously high doses. 800mg can kill and im on around 500mg at a time (30mg / 50mg are the doses stated on the pack). it's becoming self destructive and I can see myself sat outside kinshicho station, with the other homeless people. But before it gets to that level, what can I do?

Drinks I got today at the Chinese store

No. I just dated what's available. I didn't have any other choice.

It's not absurd at all. Close relatives (e.g. husbands) only make 13% of perpetrators while the vast majority is committed by strangers. What you say is true; one victim could account for 30 statistical rapes, but since those can only account for 13% of all cases, the inflation on the overall amount of rapes must be very limited.

birth rate is rising in japan

Did you go to that store again?
I told you they are unhealthy.

よくそんな字ばっかりの長文書けるな

Thank you for posting a normal picture, instead of food or Japanese girls

Yes, we're both the same person

2005. The year I visited Japan :^)

Hello jap, do you know about my plan?

There will be a spike in the chart when I move to japan, do you know about my plan?

右ですか?w

Another good example for で as a marker of means:

バスで学校に行く。
I go to school BY bus.

本音で話してくれないと一緒にいる意味無いけどね
せめて好みの好き嫌いくらいははっきり言って欲しい感はある
何だって相手にあわせりゃ良いってものでもないからさ
むしろその八方美人っぷりが好きな人もいると思うが

>女は性格が難しい
FTFY

>90% of the increase can be attributed to westerners marrying Japanese women

>do you know about my plan?
i dont know. please dont be noisy.

The green tea is very popular in Japan.
I like it desu.

リラ君いたのかw

もちろん
変態じゃないよ

rila poster!

>tfw not marrying a girl in the rural farm areas
>tfw not raising a comfy family with her

>marrying

kek no, pump and dump

one month and a regular visit to the local gaijin bar = population boom

This is the reality for all you weebs out there that want to learn the language and move there to get a Japanese gf that you think will look and act like idols and anime.

I don't feel that bad for these people honestly. They are the type of people that let girls run their lives.

俺は左の手が使う、しかしどっちでもいい