Rip doggos

Why are animal rights abuses so prevalent in the 3rd world?

Animals shouldn't have "rights"

>inb4 edgy

Not on a han level but I don't think they should be tortured especially by some kid who'll grow up to be a serial killer.

>animal rights
Animals can't have rights, they're not intelligent.

*yawn*

Fucking cellphone. *human not han.

There's nothing wrong with culling strays if they're becoming a problem

Yeah, fuck those Chinks, Han are not human.

Stray dogs are literally to the trash tier, would you just stand and watch pack of wolves running on your town?
Or are you emotianally overreacting

>all these edgy fascists ITT

Stray dogs are dangerous, so culling them is unpreventable.

Gonna love the hypocrisy - people killing animals that become a danger to them? Animal rights abuse!
But having millions of them live horrible lives in confinement and then kill them just for our own pleasure is somehow okay

It works for humans too.
>Embryos can't have rights, they're not intelligent.

It's funny because now the remaining dogs will have all the food for themselves and breed like a somalian family on the dole in sweden and before you know it the streets will be filled with dogs again.
Neutering and releasing them will stagnate growth and make the entire population crash and burn in just one generation, just like european whites.

>animal rights abuses

nu-male

The Japanese will certainly agree.

>lol mass castration is fine they're only animals lel xD
naziboo finns are the worst

>Neutering and releasing them will stagnate growth and make the entire population crash and burn in just one generation, just like european whites.
Pretty much this. It's why the ASPCA here will spay and neuter animals for free in poorer areas.

Dogs are useless, cats are better

>flag
opinion literally discarded

I guess that explains Russian internal politics throughout the ages.

Nice try but I don't like either litterature and playing cards

was that a muzzie attempt at bants?

I like how even 4chins gets assblasted when some someone says that animals have no rights, while making fun of niggers or arabs in some other thread.

It's not an attemption because It succeded, but it's not a bants (I think I should improve my fucking stupid english mastering

>4chins is 1 person
>4chins is a homogeneous blob
Discount-hungary you disappoint me

only good dog is a dead dog

hahaha rekt

>HAHAHA SO FUNNY

fucking retards

Dear, what exact rights embryos have?

>3rd world
>not much food
>instead of hunting and eating them, they poisoned them.
Really makes you think.

>han level

Stray dogs contribute most of the cases of Rabies in Pakistan next to bats as the main vector.
We have a large wild dog and sray dog population here, in cities like Lahore and Islamabad it's considered a crime to kill the dogs, Karachi however is a human shit hole and hence their district laws carry out otherwise.

>crime to kill dogs
tabhi teri maa ne abortion nai karaya

better poisoned than mistreated

Abortion isn't a crime in Pakistan man.
If you lived here you'd know that.
How's life in the US with all the school shoot outs and corrupt cops? Feels like pakistan right? .

bhaijaan me sirf yahan uni karna aya houn. Im a true pindi boy, and I will return to my love

What course you taking? Please tell me you've exploited your freedom, if you havn't gotten laid, drunk/stoned/partied in the past month then kys

Mechanical Engineering. And this is the paki mentality here, get a tiny bit of freedom from your leash and act like a wild degenerate. Im by no means religious but at the same time im not a pothead or man-slut. I did have a gf but its a huge waste of time and money. I have better thing to look forward to than acting like a wild animal

Pleb, when your'e back here in this shithole you'll realize what you've missed.
i moved here from EU and lost my shit because I can't stick my penis in anything.
Oh well, to each their own I guess. Enjoy lad .

Why'd you decide to move back? Aur kis shehr me rehta hai?

It's related to my dads profession, moved back here to Lahore becasue the salary is better and doesn't get cut by 50 percent in taxes.
Uni is alright here ,went out with a bunch of chicks but can't go past finger banging them because they're shy or can't drink, not as slutty etc. Being a savage has it's downsides lmao

Noice.

Because in merica you don't kill stray dogs?

>implying you do any better

You still kill stray dogs, you just don't do it in plain sight.

Try living in a third world country and having packs of starving wild dogs roaming the streets.
It's not fun, people do the right thing by killing them.
Unless of course you want to pay for their sterilization, containment, food and medicines.

Thanks I'm hungry now