Georgia

any georgians here? i have question

Other urls found in this thread:

geoconsul.gov.ge/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*farts*

*sniffs*

I am Ossetian. Fuck Georgia, they are barbarians with stolen culture who now pretend to be Europeans. But they never were and never will be.

>the Caucasus
>russia's Appalachia
>then Georgian varmints ain't no good theys uncultured sumbitches n niggers n injuns ah rekkin
>t: Ossetian mountain man

> barbarians with stolen culture
> wild field mad tribes descendants

I am Greek.

yox gürci degilsin/thread

>Scythians
>wild
>hohol education

kes lan amına koduğumun almancı maymunu seni.

Reporting in.
Please ignore the obvious degenerates.

Another Ossetian here.
Georgians are actually pretty chill dudes, well educated and with good manners
and i don't think they are trying to pretend to be europeans like he said, they are just good people in general
but he's half-right about "stolen" culture tho

sen sin maymun sikimin mongol baxan obez oc seni. gürciler senin üstüne gülerler amq
seni kimsede istemez. ben sene kömek ederem ama istersen. de sisko, kafanin hangi terefe vurem? short and sweet
i hope google translator was right

subhumans

why did you rip off our flag, georgia

Somehow you are the only Caucasians who are not Sub humans and have an interesting

you are not a real country and never will be

all ossetians should be baked in ovens, you retarded iranic apes are worse than jews

and you think youre Europeans?

youre Iranians who settled in Europe. You did not originate there, you did not follow the native European religions, etc

On n'a pas vole votre drapeau, on l'a utilise depuis 11-12ieme siecle.

didn't know that we have 100k Ossetian.We are actually world.Every fucking race here

c'est une blague :3

Every Arab should hang

Of course not, but Ossetians aren't wannabe EUropeans either, they're content being what they are

and they're christians, mostly

how can i move to georgia? i have georgian ancestry and my mom has a georgian passport. i just wanna leave this shithole and batumi seems ok place to me

its not exactly wannabe European, we are arguably European (Im Georgian visiting USA, btw)

By certain definitions, half the country is in Europe. admittedly, by others only a small portion is.

However historically, according to the Greeks the border of Europe and Asia was the Rion river, which always included western Georgia

Ouais, je comprends. Alors, comment est la vie en Quebec?

c'est bien

ça pourrait être mieux

et la géorgie?

Sorry, I'm not familiar with our immigration laws, can't imagine it would be very hard for you if you have a degree or some skill. Maybe this site can help you: geoconsul.gov.ge/
Haven't been to Batumi in 5 years so can't help you with that.

We ARE a real country for more than 20 years, and you have to deal with it.

Also I don't think you ever met a single Ossetian if you really are American and not another Georgian with American IP.

>and you think youre Europeans?
>youre Iranians who settled in Europe. You did not originate there, you did not follow the native European religions, etc

Well, in terms of language and history, maybe. Our ancestors fought Rome alongside with Germanic tribes, fought Huns, and played some role in Byzantium's political life before Mongols came.

But I don't really care about it. Ar least we don't have things like this (see pic).

thanks for your help user

>didn't know that we have 100k Ossetian.We are actually world.Every fucking race here

I'm heavily surprised as well.

Farn dæ xædzary, another Ossetian user.

Il est le meme. Viens rendre visite et vois. :3

IIRC Turkish citizens can stay here for up to a year, getting a residence permit is easy as fuck and your mother having Georgian passeport will help as well. Good luck, user.

Whose culture did we steal? Enlighten me.

>Every Arab should hang
germany is soon to become an Arabian country so be careful with statements like this

>WE WUZ PERSIANS, BIJI BIJI KURDESTANE
>oh you founded kievan rus, lol fuck u western nazi hohol banderite!!!!!!!!! CREATING CIVILISATIONS = SHIT, BEING A RANDOM HORDE = GREAT

>WE WUZ EVERYTHING

Russia will soon become Dagestani lol

>Russia will soon become Dagestani lol
you misspelled China

You wish, my mongoloid friend.

my wish is her mission
and it doesn't look like you guys are trying to stop it

Can i live in georgia with only speaking english?

Nah Russian at the least.

Georgians are like break-away Armenians that started dancing Lezginka instead of Armenian dances.

you can't live with english east to the Tisza or south to Drava

At least they didn't adopt Islam like most of the Caucasus.

>you did not follow the native European religions
>native european religions

>native
>european
>religions