youtube.com/watch?v=T9TzvxXjXPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lu4RjRUkChs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_England_riots
youtube.com/watch?v=QRen8nI8_aM
youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmao

"We are here because we have no choice. We are here because this is a crisis."

why do they have to parrot every single bullshit that comes from america?

What the fuck are they protesting about? How many blacks are killed by cops in the UK?

one dude was killed 5 years ago lol read the article

british bobbies don't even have a gun

>3 posters
stop samefagging kek
OP can't bump anyway

Where the fuck is Spiny Norman when you need him; or is he only at Luton?

#WhiteSilenceIsViolence
youtube.com/watch?v=T9TzvxXjXPQ

but racism has skyrocketed so they think safety in numbers but they don't even have that

JUSTICE.
NOW!

youtube.com/watch?v=lu4RjRUkChs

I think they have guns from a few days

Why are most of the people at that black lives matter march white?

i didn't know that but protesting against police violence in UK makes no sense anyway

White Silence Is Violence.

cugolds :DDDD

One black guy got killed by the police a few years ago and it caused 5 days of riots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_England_riots

It makes sense, because they do it for a propaganda purposes for attention of international journalists.
Here's a good interview with a "black" sheriff
youtube.com/watch?v=QRen8nI8_aM

They claim theyre harrassed and feel in danger and discriminated against

in the end these protests in europe for things happening in the USA are nothing but atlantism

That sheriff is based as fuck
10/10 would vote for

English people honestly have no idea what the fuck these people are even whining about. Less blacks are shot by the Police here in a year than in U.S counties.

"I have never admired a white person, but I do admire Hitler."

They have nothing to do with atlantism. It's just blacks in far away countries wanting to feel important, newsworthy, and part of a cause, that actually has nothing to do with them.
The American blacks are showing Euro blacks who are failures how to blame all of these failures on whites, and the European blacks thatcare successful want to be a part of something they believe might turn out to be a modern day civil rights movement, they see themselves as part of a new million man march like the one led by Martin Luther King Jr.

Atlantism has absolutely nothing to do with it

Also a black guy named Shrek in Scotland who died in Police custody.

The UK has a tiny black population too, I'm surprised that they have enough to actually make a commotion

>Dr Tony Sewell, from the Youth Justice Board, told BBC Radio 4's Today programme that in England and Wales 21% of young men under 18 in custody were black - though black people only made up 4% of the general population.

Conversely, he said, 60% of men under 18 in custody were white, when that racial group made up 82% of the population.

Quote from the BBC article.

Hmm, really makes you think. Such shocking numbers, right?

Look at the pictures, the marches are mostly white.

People is retarded and need to feel part of a social group to give their lives meaning. With no religion, there appeared a void in the west that is being filled with Islam, new far right movements, cucky feminists and animal rigt activists and, now, BLM. It's a bleak future ahead.

Don't judge them though, they've been exploited by whitey for generations n sheit. It's your fault they have to commit crime to survive :^)

We need a crusade to unite the west under a Christian banner against a common enemy.

BLM=anti trump
trump supports putin
putin is the number 1 boogeyman for atlantists
hillary=100% atlantist
everything is connected

it's the same as the anti trump campaign in european media, it wouldn't make sense otherwise

Would that really be any better? I for one like the Enlightenment values, I only wish we were more zealous in their defense.

Irish people had it worse in the UK than black people ever did. I think it's time us Irish started our own group to fight for our rights. We'll call it the Irish Rights Association.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and progressive millennials of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

They support the extension of Black Lives Matters to the UK and Sweden in the last few weeks.

>the victim generation
I think we need a special branch of police that just goes around bitchslapping people