Denmark hate thread

ITT we show our hatred for danskjävlar and their country.

youtube.com/watch?v=SzJeO9AGjOs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iWUDgN2JsGM
youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg
youtube.com/watch?v=8TEM9ooD-wE
youtube.com/watch?v=l4ihLgWxRqg
youtube.com/watch?v=RxCASZV2bno
youtube.com/watch?v=ajtW-DrV-ps
youtube.com/watch?v=T9TzvxXjXPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=74D_FlPaI1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice thread

vad är det för fel med danmark?

Sexyberg er single!

Jävla invandrare.

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

So til helvitis

?????? ((()())(((())))))))(((

Try this one. It's the same video but a different uploader.

youtube.com/watch?v=iWUDgN2JsGM

Bara en invandrare skulle säga vad du sa.

jaha ja, ok

Appreciated, svenskari

Fuck you Sweden, Denmark is 10 times the country you are. The Danish got balls and are generally really nice.

Trips of truth desu

well, fuck you denmark.

Why are you sucking Dane cock? You didn't want them to rule you for a reason.
Kör upp en pölse i röven.

For those of you who don't know, hating Denmark is a stupid reddit meme which is a result of the average Swede (especially the reddit fags) is a spineless, unfunny loser. Hating Denmark sarcastically is typical Swedish ""humour""

Fuck this reddit country

svenskere UD UD UD

>t. dansker på ferie

>People only hate Denmark ironically
Do you even history? We have plenty of reasons to hate Denmark. Skaffa dig en utbildning din obildade bonnläpp.

Well what did you expect. Suppose its because we're racist and not tolerant enough unlike them.

>i brazilien
Pls dræb dig selv eller bliv der. Jeg vil ikke have Zika til Danmark.

FUCK OFF BACK TO R*DDIT YOU EVEN TYPE LIKE A R*DDITOR I GO HERE TO ESCAPE REAL LIFE BECAUSE SWEDEN IS LITERALLY R*DDIT THE COUNTRY I DONT NEED MORE OF YOU UNFUNNY FUCKING MELLANMJÖLK-FAGGOTS GET OUUUUUUT

youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg

No it's just stupid fucking Swedish sarcasm which is overly done and appear autistic and since we can't even joke about immigrants, it's directed at Danes who it isn't politically correct to make fun of. It all just comes off over the top and cringey.

Funny, because with that logic literally the entire north has a reason to hate you, including Russia. And now you're inviting the real enemy indoors.

Why are you taking their side?

youtube.com/watch?v=8TEM9ooD-wE

Like I said, get an education. You are so historically illiterate it's almost frightening.

Theres a difference between liking someone and wanting them to rule you. A lesson Sweden never seemd to learn judging from your current state.

youtube.com/watch?v=l4ihLgWxRqg

You have no reason to hate us. Everything we have ever done to you or Norway has been justified. Also, Russia? Who gives a flying fuck about Russia? Oh wait, you do. You sided with them in the Finnish war, not to mention the Great Northern War. See now why we have a reason to hate you, danskjävel?

>A lesson Sweden never seemd to learn judging from your current state.

oh shit

Nobody dislike Danes you fucking autist. Go back to Sweddit with your stupid memes I swear you people are so unfunny, socially retarded and gay.

denmark flags are a bit rare 2bh

>Everything we have ever done to you or Norway has been justified
Oh really now?

real japanese people posting with the japanese flag are rare too

>t. Literally sided with Turks

Because we are all normies and its a friday night. Got work tomorrow though.

I guess it makes sense that you like Denmark. After all, you have a lot in common, don't you? Like treason and backstabbing.
There are plenty of people who dislike Denmark and Danes. Although, I'm not surprised you are unaware of this, seeing as you probably don't surround yourself with people who are historically literate. Why don't you move to Denmark if it's so great? We don't want traitors like you here.
Cute.

Yes, really.
>t. pic-related

HVA ER DET JEG IKKE FÅR SE

see

Literally nobody gives a flying fuck about what happened 100 years ago. But what would a socially awkward autist know about that?
I bet you talk about Gustav Vasa and the Great Northern war with all the girls. Fucking no wonder swedish girls go for foreign men.

>There are plenty of people who dislike Denmark and Danes
Is that why you're trying to push muslim immigration down our throat fckn traitor? youtube.com/watch?v=RxCASZV2bno

>All this mongol hatred.
What's the matter? Nigger fucked your wife?

>t. Cant come up with an actual counter argument

>Literally nobody gives a flying fuck about what happened 100 years ago.
Educated people do. The past shapes the future.
Yeah, maybe it is. We will send our muslims to your country the same way you sent your jews to us. Enjoy all of our muslims. This is all according to the plan. Also, don't call us traitors, seeing as you started this shit.

>Implying you made an argument to begin with
Why don't you go play with your lego?

youtube.com/watch?v=ajtW-DrV-ps go to 3:55 and you'll see a good reason why they hate you

Educated people are the least likely to generalize like that you dumb somali.

Too bad they wouldn't look like men if you wouldn't have helped Russia to divide us. Also, Finland owe us everything. We're the reason they're not a 3rd world shithole like the baltic countries.

>Educated people don't generalize
Get a load of this guy. What's next? Are you gonna tell me no educated people are racists? You know, seeing as racism is essentially about generalization.

Look at all the Mudswedes on damage control trying to divert attention from their shitty islam sucking country.

Hey Mudswede. how do you like waking up every morning surrounded by brainwashed drones hellbent on drinking somali semen like their lives depended on it?

How does it feel every time you see a mudswedish breeding sow with her little nigger son? How does it feel thinking that Jamal is sliding his donkey cock up and down that wet swedish pussy and you're sitting at home masturbating?

How does it feel slaving away to support hundred of families which their sons will grow up to rape your women. And your women will love it. Your women will raise the little mudswede in the name of multiculturalism.

How does it feel that when the rest of the world thinks of sweden they think of a nation of cucks getting slowly ass fucked by Mohammed cock?

You love it right? You love islamic dick filling your throat. You're a Mudswede. That is what you where born to do. to suck islamic cock. to suck somali cock.

You are so sad, mudswede.

>mfw when scandi still isn't one country yet

we run our countries the exact same basically (except for swecuckistan, recently) what's the fucking holdup.

>Swede tries to make Denmark hate thread
>mfw ends up being swede hate thread

>mfw when i have no face

>Look at all the Mudswedes on damage control trying to divert attention from their shitty islam sucking country.
That would be the Danes. Look at this thread. You even got Finland and Norway helping you out. Inferior Nordic countries unite I guess. Success breeds jealousy.
>Hey Mudswede. how do you like waking up every morning surrounded by brainwashed drones hellbent on drinking somali semen like their lives depended on it?
That's the case all over the world, so I don't see why you ask me specifically.
>How does it feel every time you see a mudswedish breeding sow with her little nigger son? How does it feel thinking that Jamal is sliding his donkey cock up and down that wet swedish pussy and you're sitting at home masturbating?
Yeah that's not happening. Race-mixing is not that common in Sweden. Why do you think our women are being raped? This question is more suitable for an American seeing as their country has been a cesspool of miscegenation since its inception. Their women willingly spread their legs for Jamal and Tyrone.
>How does it feel slaving away to support hundred of families which their sons will grow up to rape your women. And your women will love it. Your women will raise the little mudswede in the name of multiculturalism.
See previous response.
>How does it feel that when the rest of the world thinks of sweden they think of a nation of cucks getting slowly ass fucked by Mohammed cock?
Only happens on Sup Forums and Sup Forums because you are projecting. Sweden is still the whitest country on the planet. In the real world, Sweden is probably the most loved country. So yeah, your argument is null.
>You love it right? You love islamic dick filling your throat. You're a Mudswede. That is what you where born to do. to suck islamic cock. to suck somali cock.
Talking about yourself?

>mfw my family is danish but i speak swedish and i've been to neither denmark nor sweden

We'll never unite with you or Norway. You've stabbed us plenty of times in the back. You can't be trusted.
What can I say? Success breeds jealousy.

You're missing out honestly.

All memes aside, Sweden is a great country, just like the rest of us. They just need to man up a bit, and they're getting there.

A moment of prayer for our scandi brothers in Sweden fighting the good fight to sponge the immigrants from the rest of us ;(

>Nordic banter is telling other countries they are cucked by either Denmark or Islam

Whenever I feel like Finns are awkwardly autistic on Sup Forums I just look at Swedish posts and laugh a little

Let's for a minute here
Do you think the Sweden Democrats have a chance of winning in the upcoming election, and if they do, do you think they'll be able to expel immigrants and leave the EU as they intend?

Swedenfags are welcome to chime in here.

I do plan on going to Sweden rather soon, but this winter I'm going to Japan. I hope I can make it to Sweden before the entire country is Detroit.

>Sweden is still the whitest country on the planet
What is Iceland
What is Poland
What is Denmark
Even Brazil is whiter than Sweden

To be honest, most likely no.

The Sweden Democrats of Denmark (Danish Peoples Party) barely won thanks to the nationalist rural south.

It might happen though, they are gaining a lot of support (among immigrants as well).

But I don't actually know the political enviroment of Sweden, so swedebros pls gib insight :)

When did we ever betray you?

Last time I checked you're the one who broke the Union, the one who vultured Norway right after they gained independence. You guys were the jews of the north.

youtube.com/watch?v=T9TzvxXjXPQ
Is this why you're so angry Sven?

>Sweden is still the whitest country on the planet.
mods

The Sweden Democrats are a controlled opposition like the vast majority of "right-wing" parties in Europe. They are kike-puppets. Will they be able to expel the immigrants? No. Stop immigration? Probably. Will that help? No. The damage is already done. They will have to be forcefully removed or they'll outbreed us in the long run. Leave the EU? Probably not, seeing as most Swedes support our EU membership.

But yeah, you have to be extremely blue-pilled to think SD is a solution. Our problems (or those of western civilization) can't be solved through the political system. Voting is futile. It is only through revolution you can bring forth political change, seeing as the jews are too deeply embedded withing media and education. It doesn't matter who the prime minister is. It doesn't matter which political party has the ruling authority. He who controls media and education, controls the general populous, and thus the country.

*some parts of Brazil are whiter than some parts of Sweden

This thread? This thread was supposed to be about making fun of Denmark. But I guess there is nothing to make fun of. You out of desperation lash out and when truth comes forward you accuse us of banding up together.

Is just the truth. The truth is that sweden is a shit country because it is inhabited by shit people without any spine. You may not agree with sucking islamic dick but you still do it you filthy mudswede. The peer pressure. all your family and the sad excuse of semi acquaintances you have all love the salty taste of Ohmar's semen so you knee down and suck it to. You don't want to dissapoint the people around you.

You're just a mudswede. a roach. You are so pathetic. Norway stands up to his values. So does Norway and Finland. We do it too. You have let yourself get fucked in the ass so much that you have learned to love it.

There is a reason is called Stockholm syndrome.

>how to summon the dane

Look at pic-related. I'm not surprised you didn't know this. Scientific illiteracy is common outside of Sweden (when talking about the Nordic countries).
>When did we ever betray you?
Great Northern War (Sided with Russia against us). Finnish war (Sided with Russia against us). WW2 (Sent your jews to use rather than Germany for extermination). Just to name a few.
See first response.

ND/SRM will never have even 1% support you aspienazi fucktard. Swedes are multiculti loving faggot people and will be until they go extinct from taking too much black and muslim dick.

The only reason your country is even remotely relevant is because of Sweden.

Pathetic country, riddled with pathetic people.

Your pic doesn't prove your point. Just shows that Swedes have a lot Nordic DNA but it still isn't the whitest country. Iceland for an example is more white because Sweden also has a lot of Jewish and Arabic DNA and north african. Iceland and Poland have none of those.

What does that map mean? That Sweish is so shit that everyone in there invests in Denmark?
Fuck yeah!

On the other hand it looks like Sweden has become such a shithole that papa Germany has to support your little black house of horrors.

You are pathetic, Mudswede.

>tfw danish backstabbing caused the end of our great empire and made us became a shitty slav bitch.

De är danskjävlar

How about >>>/Psychological&HistoricalLitteracy101/?
>Swedes are multiculti loving faggot people
Why do you think that is? Why do you think this mindset because prominent AFTER in the years after we took in all of Denmark and Norway's jews? I guess it's just one big coincidence, huh? We practically had 0 non-white immigration before this, and we even had a government funded institute for racial science. Don't talk so much shit, you fucking mongol.

The Swedes we're rebellious little shits and deserved to die. Christian the Great did exactly what he was supposed to do.

>Your pic doesn't prove your point. Just shows that Swedes have a lot Nordic DNA but it still isn't the whitest country.
The map shows that we have the highest Germanic (i.e. white) population on the planet. So yeah, it kinda does prove my point.
> Iceland for an example is more white because Sweden also has a lot of Jewish and Arabic DNA and north african. Iceland and Poland have none of those.
Only the Germanic haplogroups are white. Also, a person can't have two haplogroups. The map doesn't show the genetic makeup of the average Swede, but of Sweden. Stupid danskjävel can't even into science.
No, that Denmark is so shit that we have to force you into relevance, or you'll bring our country down with you (seeing as you're our neighboring country).

varför startar man ens en hat tråd?
kan vi inte bara vara vänner (

Finally one who gets it. Based finn.
And this is why you are consider a traitor. Our hatred for you is justified.

Nej för de är danskjävlar

Whatever you say Mudswede. ;*

Nej, vi kan inte vara vänner med danskjävlar. Är ungefär som att föreslå att vi ska vara vänner med muslimer, judar eller negrer. Ut med packet.

youtube.com/watch?v=74D_FlPaI1A

He's a Finland-Swedish doggy who wants Swedish masta show love by cumming in his pretty little mouth, nothing homo just a Neo-Nazi bonding ritual.

vi er venner sven :)

folk i thread diskuterer nu mest bare om race og joder, der er virkelig intet had mellem os bror.

Tala för dig själv, danskjävel. Hatar er någon så in i helvete. Det gör allt folk som vet vad ni gjort mot oss genom historiens gång.

Danmark är ändå rätt bra

t. Skåne

>Our hatred for you is justified
No it isn't. Everything that went wrong in Danish history is down to Swedish fuckery and treachery. And you still only managed to become a "humanitarian superpower". If we had been in charge of you you wouldn't be so fucking pathetic. Swedish decisions made the Nordic irrelevant and imported a trillion muslims that will eventually iradicate everything you claim is so great. Sweden is the worst thing that ever happened to the entire nordic region.

Read today in the news that Danes are forming vigilante groups against criminal refugees on a large scale.

I know this is probably exaggerated leftist bullshit, but I hope it is the truth. Godspeed! For once you can let loose your viking savagery again, but this time on a deserving "people".

Hvad du gor er det samme som at hade Tyskland for hvad de gjorde i WWII, det er retarderet revanchisme for noget som er sket for flere hundrede år siden.

Danmark i dag har intet med det at gore, hvad med at du putter dit had til side så vi kan arbejde sammen istedet? Vi har så meget tilfælles.

Lol fuck sweden