Boycott israel

Boycott israel

Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country.

>Save lives
But i don't wanna save muslim lives?

Sorry, but Israel is my greatest ally.

savage

Boycott israel=boycott all high quality brands
no thank you

nice ad hominem attack, didn't read it

stick to the topic, genocidal zionist

Ugliest shit ever

kek this asshurt

carrefour is awesome, how are they involved in the westbank? feck I love me some reflets de france

at least we're not genociding any nationality right now. Unlike you.

VIENS A LA MAISON HOMME BLANC

That destroyed anus

POLISH DEATH CAMPS

>il pense que je suis francophone

>c'est juste que j'aime bien les biscuits francaise

Idk why do so much people go apeshit on Israel

I mean, muslims and jews killing each other, all I want is a coffee.

You're such a cutie.

t. an other Frenchman

>why do people hate israel

Literally an apartheid state and Americans suck their dicks by providing way more funding than should be neccessary

Ie: upwards of 3 million dollars a day in tax payer money goes to Israel. Jesus fucking christ

Whats worse, user, is that American news justifies this by portraying the israeli """"plight"""" as being morally superior to that of their starving and ethnically cleansed neighbors, the palestinians. There is no politician that does not suck Israeli dick.

Fucking pathetic.

thank you for the (you)'s that was quite easier than people say

I might as well be boycotting Israel already seeing as I only use a Nokia phone and pirate 20th Fox/Disney's Star Wars Rebels from that list.

>t. an other Frenchman
>insinuating that im French

I just speak your language, monsieur grenouille.

Not all Americans are retarded t. monolinguals

>Not all Americans are retarded
Apparently you are. I only meant I wasn't the original poster you were talking to, Mr Yankee.

Still love you though.

zitto animale

When you sound like Alex Jones you know you are retarded.

>Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army

I think you're confusing Poland with Israel m8

thanks for the information. i will only consume these productions from now on

:DDDDDDDDDDddd

o.k. mahmud el copenhagi, try thinking critically for a moment or two and you'll find more than you might expect

je t'aime aussi, monsieur grenouille. Je suis un peu trisomique quelquefois evidemment

Cyrprus, buddy, lets go out for drinks and not invite t. ayal silverstein Fuck that guy

Me too I will even pay for the movies I stream.

Thank you for the list.
I try to buy only israeli-related goods.

t. marine le pen

oops your italian, not french

being colorblind sucks. Also your flag is soooo original, Italy. Wow. SO Original.

Don't worry, nobody expects americans to be able to tell flags apart.
(Or to have any idea about who really is marine le pen for that matter.)

fite me irl, signore spaghetti

I can recognize all flags save for the obscure pacific islands. Not all Americans are stupid fatfucks