What's up with Armenia desu?

What's up with Armenia desu?

Other urls found in this thread:

r18.com/videos/vod/movies/detail/-"What-Do-You-Think-You-re-Doing-Getting-An-Old-Woman-All-Hot-And-Bothered-"-Don-t-Miss-The-Sweaty-Reactions-Of-These-Big-titted--Mature-Mamas-Getting-Horny-After-Seeing-A-Stud-s-Young--Hard-Cock-For-The-First-Time-In-Years--vol.-3/id=1dandy00430/?i3_ref=search&i3_ord=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm pretty sure Armenia doesn't give a shit about Israel

Nor Iran tbqh
This post makes no sense

:DDDDDddd

why two flags of ours there

classic japan

What did you mean by adding this two flags?

Armenia is fucked. All their neighbours are their enemies and Russia sold them up by uniting with Turks.

I thought Armenia was closer to Iran than to Israel?

>Israel is an ally of Azerbaijan, Armenia's biggest enemy
>Armenians hate Turks, and Iranians have been enemies of Turks since the dawn of time basically

>Iranians have been enemies of Turks since the dawn of time basically
what?

Yes, of course, Israel is a great and trustworthy (((ally))) of any country.

Nah, Iranians and Armenians actually seem to get along

Nah, their only ally is Russia, Russia helped them to hold Karabakh. Iran cares only for Shia, it even doesn't send help to Kurds.

there is a big population of armenians in iran so yeah they do afaik

Dawn of time was not literal, but Turks and Persians have been fighting for centuries, they've been at a pretty much constant state of war (with truces) since the late 15th century.

You are right, but currently thier field of battle is in Iraq and Syria. Turkey, Iran and Saudis are fighting each other for domination in Middle-East.

it's because Armenia has very bad relations with two of their neighbors (Turkey and Azerbaijan), and they're somewhat at odds with Georgia because sucking Russian dick is the national sport of Armenia. So, Iran (literally their only neighbor left) is pretty much their only sure way to still being connected to the rest of the world (that's why armozerg diaspora in USA campaigns for the USA to lift its sanctions on Iran). However, being friends with Iran puts them at odds with Israel for obvious reasons.

>sucking Russian dick is the national sport of Armenia
Or maybe because Georgia supports Azeri claims for Karabakh and this case has nothing to do with "sucking Russian dick"?

Also there is Armenian region within Georgia and Armenians within it are being oppressed. Maybe "oppressed" is too much for them, but this thing also increases tensions.

Hahahaha holy shit

>oppressed
hello Hachik

>because Georgia supports Azeri claims for Karabakh
Georgia opposes ALL unlawful separatism. And Armenia supports Abkhazian and South Ossetian """"""""""independence"""""""""" (which most certainly has a whole lot to do with sucking Russian dick).

Armenians do get along with Iranians, but also with Jews, there's an Armenian quarter in Jerusalem.
I just meant Iran and Israel is like another world to Armenians, there's no particular stance on it, just neutral.

It's rude not to introduce yourself to him, Mehmet Ozturkoglu.

I'm not a fucking Turkroach, I just strongly dislike Russhits and all who support them.

Yea, he's probably that Az*ri roach who sperged out about Karabakh on Sup Forums a couple weeks ago.

What's the name of this milf?

>which most certainly has a whole lot to do with sucking Russian dick
Unfortunately for you it was not too. You should learn more about how their conflict started in 1991. And also how they fought in 1920 and how Stalin forced Abkhazian Soviet Republic to join Georgia in 1931.

Hmm, it doesn't say. I don't know.

r18.com/videos/vod/movies/detail/-"What-Do-You-Think-You-re-Doing-Getting-An-Old-Woman-All-Hot-And-Bothered-"-Don-t-Miss-The-Sweaty-Reactions-Of-These-Big-titted--Mature-Mamas-Getting-Horny-After-Seeing-A-Stud-s-Young--Hard-Cock-For-The-First-Time-In-Years--vol.-3/id=1dandy00430/?i3_ref=search&i3_ord=2

THE MADMAN

>be literally surrounded by t*rkroaches left and right
>somehow it's their fault if they accept Russian protection

Blame the Turks for having a hard on for Armenians, not the Armenians defending themselves.

>itt probably

>Blame the Turks for having a hard on for Armenians, not the Armenians defending themselves.
This.