Aryan soldiers are based

Aryan soldiers are based.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cUbCp2WgkYw
youtube.com/watch?v=IVw0ipT-rJc
hal_macgregor.tripod.com/gregor/Scythia.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=cUbCp2WgkYw

Since when are Iranians and Americans Aryan? You my croatian friend objectively speaking are technically part of the great Slavic ie Aryan race of the world. Many other euros envy us and even more so subhuman low iq trailer trash from here which browse stormfront and pol. And speaking of Sikhs they're Aryan too, but having said this our celtic brothers are just as equal, we both once rode the steppes of central asia. Glory to our Scytho-Sarmatian forefathers and Celtic friends. SLAVA

excellent bost

>Iranians aren't Aryan
>Slavs are

>Since when are Iranians Aryan?
Since Aryan invasion ?

>not studying history and genetics on your own
>trying to rationalize what I said but failing miserably

youtube.com/watch?v=IVw0ipT-rJc

Don't know a lot of the history of Iran apart from there being some Aryan Sarmatian tribes there at least 1,000 years ago in some parts desu. Actually what is there to know, ancient persians simply had some contact and intermarried with aryan tribes, is that it?

Do you understand any of the languages, used in this documentary?

The fuck are you even saying? Iranians are Aryans, Iran simply means land of the ARYANS.

Yes and I am part of the great Aryan race mein friend. Aryans closely resembled eastern europeans but r1b people technically looked like celts only afaik romans recorded them as being super tall.

Let me surprise you, "aryan" and "iranian" are actually one word. It is thier ethnonym since beginning of times.

Of course, they dwelt there, that's why Iranians have a portion of their blood being Aryan. Scythians also went up to scotland like a super long time ago so you can call that place the land of Aryans too.

even today iranians still have %80 percent aryan blood, remaining semitic. read Carleton Coon, father of anthropology

>I am part of the great Aryan race mein friend
No. You are not. By definition. This is an arbitrarily set idea of a race, and slavs were excluded.
I don't care whatever pictures of reconstructed faces you can find on google.
Its a matter of definition and slavs happen to be not included

>Scythians also went up to scotland like a super long time ago
>American education

Still it is wrong definiton, because historically "aryan" was a name for Iranian-speaking tribes. You better use term "nordic race" now to prevent misunderstanding.

>tfw Iraninan and German
>tfw when torn inside

What, is it really you? You are still alive?

This guy is pretty much me.
German-Iranina
Hating Turks and Arabs

At least I'm not ugly and people dont bully me

MMMMmmmmhhh...... K

Don't act like a retard now once you know the truth, your jew puppet hitler was an imbecile. He had no historic or scientific evidence to back up his claims, he was a thief of identity? So fuck off please. You zionists of europe killed like 40% of belarusians. You were worse than the mongols. Nazis were retards, your semi religious dogmatic cult was the worst thing to happen to europe. You and bolsheviks are cancer of Europe. You were fake aryans who shot in crowds of soviet pows and raped slavic women. Nazis were driven by emotions not by science and facts.

hal_macgregor.tripod.com/gregor/Scythia.html

t. country that is build on the genocide of natives and sustains its relevancy buy destroying weaker countries around the world.

You got raised by one or two?
If you got raised by one and its the german one id say you are german enough,
if its the iranian you are torn.
If its both you are less torn but still a bit.

Not Semitic, but Neolithic Anatolian. I'm sure you're right about South and Southwest Iran tho

Scythians and sarmatians (the europoid ones who dwelt in eastern europe) who were the predecessors of slavs didn't speak "iranian." The correct word btw is indo european.

Do you even speak Persian?

>half subhuman
awful.

>Scythians and sarmatians (the europoid ones who dwelt in eastern europe) who were the predecessors of slavs didn't speak "iranian." The correct word btw is indo european.

Last remnant of their language is modern-day Ossetian and it is Iranian language.

Many of them were assimilated by Slavs but calling them "predecessors of slavs" looks too much.

When did I call them predecessors of Slavs? What the actual fuck, it's clear you didn't study history on your own a lot. There were turkic, proto slavic, asiatic and other types of people who can be classified as ancient scythians. Proto slavs spoke old slavic languages. I know you're from russia you may be a "финнo yгp" you perhaps don't know that on old maps Ukraine was called Scythia. And Poles claimed they were the Sarmatian and that's true. Around 4800 years ago proto-proto-proto-slavs ie Aryans civilized all of Scandinavia, they brought copper and bronze there, they traded all the way from there to the nile. They spoke an INDO EUROPEAN LANGUAGE.

The matter of a definition which was mainly conceived by a group of illiterate Germans from the working classes.

To clarify no fucking shit both old slavic languages and ossetian are indo european but it's fucking retarded to say ancient slavs spoke some old form of ossetian. They did not, there's a literal shit ton of words that sound almost the same in slavic and sanskrit, is sanskrit actually some old and lost ossetian dialect? Fuck no it isn't. See what I'm saying? Slavs today would partially be able to understand proto slavs talking 3000 years ago.

He is still right on the point of Hitler and his associates having no historical knowledge and scientific evidence to back their claims up.

Why are people in inferior cultures obsessed with race?

Nobody give a fuck about race in France.

braise Ormuzd :--{DDDD

Nice quads bro.
Maybe this map exlains why people doesn't care about races in France ( except if It's about non-European people though).

I can't find any non-whites on this map. You are racist.

>don't give a fuck about race
>get truck'd

:(

In my objectively 100% historical game of EU4 I can create Gascony as a puppet state and use it to justify killing cheese monkeys and stealing their land in the name of returning proud Gascon clay
Is this how Gascony works in real life

too right, croat

How exactly is it bad to have interest in your own culture? As far as I know quite a lot of people even here are interested in who their ancestors were and such, etc. Culture and nation are like a family, but only on a very large scale.