Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesday_Book
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

>there are SEVENTY MILLION FUCKING PEOPLE on that dingy little island
How can Brits stand it?

Wrong picture, that's not France.

>"""""""Great""""""" Texas
More like a bunch of poor beaners and some niggers in Houston and otherwise only cuntbags with inflated egos and oversized vehicles.

We can't.

We're full.

>That visible pollution cloud
Wew

Hang on, that's not Yorkshire!?

65 million actually

And a couple million are on the other islands ;)

If they do that "if Yorkshire was a country then they'd have this many golds" on the Olympics again I'm going to go fucking spare. Precious obnoxious shits. Time for another Harrowing of the North that's what I say.

Wow, I didn't know what you were on about and had to google it. Ta for giving me another reason to be thankful for being born in God's own County.
Also you seem to be confused about what wildlife looks like.

If I'm confused it's because you're posting pictures for ants. You can do better than that surely.

the narcissistic londoner continues to post the edifices of man instead of enjoying the wild beauty of nature. Sad.

Does Britain have forests still?

I want you provincials to post pictures too. That way, johnny foreigner will get a balanced view

We posting pictures now?

Britland isn't London, my low-educated American friend.
To answer your question : yes they still have forests.

just post 'em

Dresden

Not me, I'm going to sleep

Good night sweet princes

I ask because from what I can infer, their obsession with making ships of the line, mass producing wooden rifles, so on so forth, would've eaten their forests

yes, but moorland is prettier than forest.

Scotland>England

Ha ha, I see.
Well, not even. Their islands are bigger than you think, and they imported raw material when they had their empire.
But today, like most (west) Euro countries, they just preserve it.

God I wish I was still living in London

The big city life was the greatest time of my life

;_;

>their obsession with making ships of the line, mass producing wooden rifles, so on so forth, would've eaten their forests

It did but some survived then we started planting trees

Eh, oh well

Very good progress

Wow lads. You almost totally killed your forest

this is a fact

Yes. If you're wondering how we know about the state of the woodlands a thousand years ago, it's because of the Domesday Book

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesday_Book

Everything on this island was categorised and accounted for from that point onwards, pretty much

industrialising the world takes resources

I have a whole book about trees and the history of the US, most of the beginning is about waiting for trees to be worth sending across the ocean for british ships
Scandinavian mast trees were eventually so expensive that american trees were economical to transport across the atlantic

Very interesting ! Thank you, friend.

>roughlock falls
>there are no locks
I don't understand this meme

Named after a guy

huh, Names work the other way in England.