/asean/

Japan-ASEAN friendship edition

Other urls found in this thread:

gmanetwork.com/news/story/576532/news/pinoyabroad/trump-says-pinoys-other-immigrants-pose-hidden-threat
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/07/13/kong-asean-special-taskforce-needed-to-curb-militants/
rappler.com/nation/142109-duterte-us-ambassador-goldberg-buwisit
youtube.com/watch?v=3C_BubeBU8E
vulcanpost.com/584194/why-pokemon-go-haram/
themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/ft-islamic-committee-bans-pokemon-go
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/08/05/nepalese-workers-in-malaysia-send-home-rm5bil-yearly/
panduanmalaysia.com/2015/04/resipi-nasi-goreng-kampung-yang-sedap-dan-pedas.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VKIiDMg8umE
youtube.com/watch?v=BFKfffBGVeM
youtube.com/watch?v=fhbyMmcodA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for katya lischina who was another stolen my mental pillar of life by chinese

We are now part of his hate list
gmanetwork.com/news/story/576532/news/pinoyabroad/trump-says-pinoys-other-immigrants-pose-hidden-threat

>He then listed several immigrants, mostly from Muslim majority countries -- Afghanistan, Iraq, Morocco, Pakistan, the Philippines, Somalia, Syria, Uzbekistan and Yemen -
>Trump can't even get his facts right
JUST

I do hope that trump loving filam gets deported back to flipland, that would be hilarious.

Stolen by Chinese?

Also what were the others?

Alright lads it's the Olympics soon in Brazil, this is the current rooster of ASEAN countries

No fucking medals (NFM)*
Medals only for summer olympics*

>Thailand- 54 competitors (24 medals)
>Malaysia Truly Asia™- 32 competitors (6 medals)
>Indonesia- 28 competitors (27 medals)
>Singapore- 25 competitors (4 medals)
>Vietnam 23 competitors (2 medals)
>Philippines- 13 competitors (9 medals)
>Papua New Guinea- 8 competitors (NFM)
>Myanmar- 7 competitors (NFM)
>Laos- 6 competitors (NFM)
>Cambodia- 6 competitors (NFM)
>Brunei- 3 competitors (NFM)
>Timor Leste- 3 competitors (NFM)

a-are indons buff? :3

I just heard in bakery while buying pandesal that someone just died in the road next to bakery last night.

>LCW wearing baju melayu
wew

Murderer!

>tfw country has 17 million Indigenous Peoples
Whoa I should read articles and books more

Extending my military contract. Wont see it for another few years. Why didn't you guys kill the Abu's sooner. This wouldn't be like this if it weren't for those two Canadians.

Oh shit, pokemans go is live in Malaysia.

>kill the Abu's sooner
I wonder if ours and Indonesian hostages will end up tok tok bang bang and cardboarded as well when they do that. With the amount of killing next thing the headlines would be
>PNP cripples SEA spanning syndicate dozens of Indonesian and Malaysian killed in shootout
Should have let us bomb them instead
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/07/13/kong-asean-special-taskforce-needed-to-curb-militants/

OH SHIT

also here

brb gotta setup a lure near my mugging area

What if pokemans is declared as a drug by du30?

>tfw already declared haram here

Du30 says online games poison the youth

MAYBE if Aquino never kicked us out, -US Military-. They would have been wiped out long ago with all our cool high tech shit. Unless they hide in Malaysia. Like the only reason Taliban never got killed off was cause of Pakistan. But it the help of the bules, we woulda bombed their island fortresses so hard the island would sink.

Aquino was the one who brought you back

Erap and Gloria closed the bases for chink money

>kicked us out, -US Military-
your special forces is based in zamboanga
just last year i saw fuckload of us drones in zamboanga airport

Yeah but they closed down the last bases, Clark and Subic. At the end of Cory's term. I meant her, not her son.
Glad some of our guys are back. But it's too late now desu. Chinks have everything now,

>Clark and Subic.
the last base were closed down during glorias
it was till active during cory and ramos we even use to arrest Chinese ships during that time given we just send them back to china

I remember it was closed down because the Volcano erupted and it was only clark air base
it was declared loss Within two weeks it was back in limited operation
subic bay was still active

there was some kind of nuclear issue conspiracy, cory actually stalled the closure

>rappler.com/nation/142109-duterte-us-ambassador-goldberg-buwisit

'Kasi nag-away kami ng ambassador niya, 'yung ambassador, 'yung bakla. Putangina, buwisit ako diyan,' the Philippine President says about US Ambassador Philip Goldberg'

Weren't those bases secret ones or something?
I read that we were actually smuggling nukes during Cory and Marcus time. But it was at Subic, not Clark. And because of Chernobyl. Cory opposed nuclear power thus never used the Bataan Plant, and went against Americans bringing in nukes in the country. I'm not that knowledgeable desu. I wasn't even born at that time. My info is vague desu. USA shoulda stayed desu. Whatever their reason was.

rude

guys r8 my flip fiancee without dick

subic was not a secret

clark got wrecked by the volcano anyway they probably need to close it down

> Cory opposed nuclear power thus never used the Bataan Plant
she was not the only one I think it was the volcano eruption that seal the deal

>"Kausap namin si Kerry. Okay naman siya kasi nag-away kami ng ambassador niya, 'yung ambassador, 'yung bakla. Putangina buwisit ako diyan," said a visibly irritated Duterte.
kek dutdut only talks to white people not jews

dutdut has no class

INVEST IN MINDANAO

There's this nagging feeling on the back of my mind that wants the cartels to win. Why? Because of shit like this.

I wonder which one of those is going to get bombed I bet its green and purple

>still butthurt by comments by jewberg
>insulting best ally despite helping with law enforcement
tough guy

>"Iniwanan pa kami ni si Delfin [Lorenzana] ng $[32] million. Okay ito ah. Bastusin natin ulit para mag-areglo itong buwang na ito. Pera pala ito, pera-pera lang," said a chuckling Duterte.

If we insult americans more they give us more monies

Is it just me that's scared that they're going to get bombed like even before they get finished and will be used as a bargaining chip for government to listen to their demands?

All of them except red and pink.

>Yellow and purple is NPA territory
>green and blue are moslim territory

oops meant this for (You)

I don't know how Duterte thinks he is helping the philippines by insulting ambassadors and making bad comments about other countries . You know who else does that kind of shit ? Kim Jong Un and North Korea.
Im afraid of this president, he seems so reactionary. I bet any tiny public outcry about anything and he is going to go overboard. We are already having random people killed in the streets in the name of drugs, whats the next witch hunt ?
If i were the ambassador i would say " Okay sir, we will just take our Bakla american military out of here and watch you slowly give away the country to china on your own"

It's pretty silly really, US are buffing our navy and the only reason why China hasn't sunk our navy to the bottom of the sea

I doubt Duterte would mind China taking Philippines, he already traded Spratly for trains for NPA to blow up

if power lines still get bombed these days. how is these gonna get secured

if we just pay revolutionary tax and increase bbl budget
nothing will happen to those trains

>pay taxes to lazy dullards and moslims just cuz they want to blow your trains
Do you feel in charge?

youtube.com/watch?v=3C_BubeBU8E

Why are most westerners against the three Ts so much? Don't they get it that their governments are trying to secure the future of their country from competitors? Are they this desperate to be an irrelevant third world country? Everyone liked the splendid isolation, monroe doctrine, imperial preference, pax britannica, pax americana why not this one

look at that
we are such in good group of countires

sabotage might still happen tho

like the pylon towers

>Goldberg
He deserves it

Is this the reason why?

Uzbeks are alright, little bit oppressive but very zealous about oppressing religious fundies

they put developed countries tier restriction to developing countries

if existing members just dismatle their economy and dumb it down to their new members level.

amateur politics

Copyright laws, they cant make fake stuff anymore

its shitty especially if you are a manufacturing country

I rather have Trump calling us Muslims and still get in cause we're still Christian.

Rather than letting Hillary win and get killed by TPP due to Duterte changing the Constitution

I doubt ttp will affect us that much anyway

we will finally get more ikea or wallmart no more SM monopoly

Does rice taste good with peanut butter?

>Majority of us use piracy as our entertainment
>not affect us

FUCK OFF

Eeew?

I want to learn about simple but tasty rice seasonings and sauces

I don't know anything about rice and I understand people in South East Asia love rice

so I thought maybe peanut butter would be good

indonesians are known to be putting peanut butter everywhere
obviously its the closest thing they can to taste bacon

>Pokemon is haram in Malaysia.

fried rice, brown rice idk senpai
I can cook for you if you want tho ;)

why?

How are you, fellow citizens of terrorist nation?

>peanut butter
Philippine peanut butter was the best peanut butter I've ever had. In America and Australia, peanut butters here are so dry and they taste disgusting.

Not rice, it's eaten with bread. Putting peanut butter on any other than bread is disgusting for me.

vulcanpost.com/584194/why-pokemon-go-haram/

themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/ft-islamic-committee-bans-pokemon-go

tl;dr but this is Utter madness

Also
>star of david

TopGodFuckingKek

This.
Also putting noodles on rice tilts me.

>Like Jynx, for example. Her boobs are just out on display for anyone to look at. Does she feel no shame?
>And Vulpix! Tutup aurat la sister! What excuse do you have not to wear hijab?
>And don’t use the ‘I’m a virtual creature in a video game’ excuse, it won’t work.
>Don’t you know that just a glimpse of female hair will drive men wild and get their engines running?
>Why would you intentionally lead men to sin like that

Malaysia Truly Asia™.

I buy the high quality peanut butter thats much different from the typical peanut butter in the stores and you have to keep it refrigerated.

Peanut butter is good to mix into oatmeal in the morning. I put some peanut butter and sliced banana in my oatmeal, I do recommend.

Please cook my rice

I haven't got cooking brown rice down yet, but I will soon.

Funny, I always think of Thailand when I think of cooking with peanut butter

Not pranut butter you put in bread. The one in Indonesia is called pecel. Taste pretty different with smooth and sweet peanut butter used in bread.
Pecel is more spiciy, have some sweet and sour taste.

Truly a civilized 1st world country

Just finished worshiping Allah, Jesus and Manalo

But how else are you going to win the hearts and minds of your enemies?
What gives you that idea?
Just make some sambal ikan bilis (dried anchovies with hot sauce) and eat it with rice along with some boiled eggs and peanuts instead.
RNG and gatcha is gambling and the degeneracy will ruin moral values. Look at all those fools throwing their money into the gutter in Granblue and Fate Grand Order.
Only games that is free of gambling elements such as Dota should be approved.

Peanut sauce
Sauce =/= butter

She is hot, would fuck

>slandered Miss U
wtf I hate Jessy now

Just like after they banned cigarettes as haram. Even the imams still smoke it. Poke Mongo should be banned though because Malaysians are already walking around obliviously glued to their phones and deaf with Dr Dre's Ear Muffs. On the LRT the other day, I sat next to a qt Chink girl wearing hot pants. She had those ear muffs on. I whispered to her, nice pussy but she didn't hear. It's godsend to perverts like me.

Based Nepalese :3
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/08/05/nepalese-workers-in-malaysia-send-home-rm5bil-yearly/

Yeah fatwa rulings over here are a joke and only serve to distract people from the real issues.

If you are still interested,
few suggestion to cook your rice, SEA style.

1. Nasi Goreng Kampung (Country Fried Rice)*
panduanmalaysia.com/2015/04/resipi-nasi-goreng-kampung-yang-sedap-dan-pedas.html

2. Hananese Chicken Rice (Chinkpokomon origin)*
youtube.com/watch?v=VKIiDMg8umE

3. Nasi Ayam Penyet (Malaysian Style, Originate Indon)
youtube.com/watch?v=BFKfffBGVeM

4. Nasi Lemak *
youtube.com/watch?v=fhbyMmcodA4

>*(c/p which part do you want me to translate)

someone fucking stop him already

He is a madman.

oh yeah (((goldberg))) was that sjw who got mad at du30's jokes

kek

to be fair there are are so many ambassadors lately courting du30 for industrial assistance. They see Philippines still ripe with resources that they can't resist it. Heck there was even that north korea ambassador awhile ago.

Anyone here wearing glasses? My cat just made a big scratch on one of my lenses, I'm buying new ones next week

Don't be like the one who made me so old

Yes but only for reading.

I don't understand

Where did buy them from? I need glasses with warranties, I heard Focus Point sells glasses with warranties, thinking of getting coatings that can you peel off if you get scratches

At my local spec shop. I'm thinking of going full laser but I don't have the money.

How old r u and what were u guys doing when u were 20? I turned 20 2 months ago and feel like I havent done something great in my life.

I honestly think Asia would be better off under Japanese rule. Just with the condition they don't force thier language and culture (exept for Confucian vlaues).

Chinese immigrants just do business and take advantage of the host country. Japanese makes the country

24, I was in university when I was 20.

Lastest berserk episode was very tripping

>Most outrageous PH president ever
>SJW and armchair slactivists hate him
>Top kek news headlines every Single DAY
>"Someone fucking stop him already"